Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-07-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gimme a sec to look over stuff and bye weeks and such.

Also, word to the wise, always always ALWAYS get a used car check from an independent mechanic before buying a used car. Douchy shysters tried to sell me a car that had an unreported front-end collision. Spent $100 to save myself $16,000 on buying a total lemon.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are we officially doing 1 flex spot but 5 bench spots? Or is it 6?

Old 08-07-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
So are we officially doing 1 flex spot but 5 bench spots? Or is it 6?
if everyone prefers 6 that's fine with me as long as we all agree on the 1 flex
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Ok well can we officially pow wow on this because it would effect my next pick?

Old 08-07-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 flex, 6 bench for this guy.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok im on board and docta was cool w/ it too. 1 flex, 6 bench go ahead with your pick
Old 08-07-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

i think enunwa was picked BF
Old 08-07-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Looks like we've reached the part of the show where I can't find the guys on the list anymore.

Sorry, just a sec.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maher graduated already. He's on the Jets.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

fixed101010
Old 08-07-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Canzeri pick. If hes healthy, he will be really involved in our offense.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-08-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Was kind of hoping Maxwell went undrafted. Anyone worse than JVB last year should not be allowed to play hand egg this year.

Also, there's a good chance neither of my QBs start, so this should be fun...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-08-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Was kind of hoping Maxwell went undrafted. Anyone worse than JVB last year should not be allowed to play hand egg this year.

Also, there's a good chance neither of my QBs start, so this should be fun...
why didn't you take him over Coffman? he probably had the best passing no.'s outside of the top guys regardless of how bad he was. only reason I didn't take him was because he was on week 8 bye with Colter
Old 08-08-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maxwell isn't a lock to start this year either. I just figured it was worth the risk in the last round. He threw for 2600/13 last year and Michigan State might have to throw a little more this year without Le'Veon Bell.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Eh, I just don't like Maxwell. Coffman is in the same boat and might not start/play the majority of minutes, but Indiana should at least be more of a pass oriented offense if last year was any indication, so there's that.

Plus, after the first round, I accepted the fact that there were really no other worthy QBs to pick anytime soon and that I will just roll with someone who gets named starter in the next 2 weeks and/or change QBs from week to week.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-08-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

So is free agency open as soon as the draft is over through the first weekend? And do we just post who we are dropping/adding?

I have a feeling my team is going to have a lot of turnover the next month or so...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-08-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's gonna be a waiver period a week before the season starts.

I was surprised you didn't pick Nelson earlier. He'd got a pretty easy schedule. At least you're safe at every other position. I don't even have a #1 WR on my team.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Ok, that's cool. I just know that I'm going to at least have to make a QB decision before week 1, so I want to make sure if I need to pick someone up I know when to do it.

And ya, I honestly forgot about Nelson until he was picked. If I would have done a little more research, I would have looked at schedules but oh well.

I also had really poor planning in that over half my team is PSU, Michigan, and jNW, who all have the same bye week. That should be fun.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-08-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

There aren't any games scheduled for us week 5.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Hmm makes sense since apparently half the league is on bye...

Also, you will all be sorry when whatever Iowa QB I choose to roll with dominates the Big Ten in the horizontal Greg Davis offense. 3rd and 9? No problem, here's a 3 yard hitch.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-08-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

working on a spreadsheet to track scoring. if everyone could input their rosters (can be found on the first post) that'd be a big help

Last edited by sbh15 : 08-08-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

You gotta give us access. Click the 'Share' button in the top right.

And PM the link to each of us so no one screws with it.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Updated mine, nice work on setting this up sbh.

This whole draft has gotten me even more excited for football season. We might suck again this year, but at least we won't be Illinois.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 08-09-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

ok so i got at least one question about how we'll track things from weeks that have already past. turns out there is a function that allows you to publish the current sheet and it creates a page for it. after the scores each week i'll do that and post the link. for example

Pre-season

EDIT: appears that it will change the previous each time i publish.. so still working on something else

test -> this one will work better. it'll save as a pdf and download so each week it can update and i'll still have the original copy

Last edited by sbh15 : 08-09-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Well boys, week 1 is finally upon us. I am giddy like a little school girl and can't wait for Saturday.

When do we need to have our lineups set, Friday night? And what is the free agency/waiver window for this week?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver