Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i think you are thinking of myron rolle
I'm glad Myron Rolle figured out early that his future wasn't in football. He'll make more money curing cancer or being a brain surgeon than he would have as a journeyman special teams player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh right, I'm thinking Rolle.

Rolle was a great guy, i was actually upset that he was trying football out because I felt he could do so much more for this world outside of football. Glad to see he left football early.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Larry Black get injured on Hard Knocks reminded me how these players are real people. Sometimes when you see cuts and injuries you don't think about how it impacts their life.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess it was probably still his childhood dream, but I also thought Rolle was wasting his time trying to play in the NFL.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Getting cut before a pre-season game is pretty embarrassing. I mean, after is understandable but what could you have done to get cut before?
What's worse is that the Bucs have a competition going for roster spots at the back end of the CB position.

The fact that Lewis was cut today basically says that he's being embarrassed in camp by 7th rounders and undrafted rookies, since the only guys currently considered locks to make the team at the position are Revis, Banks and Leonard Johnson.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I guess it was probably still his childhood dream, but I also thought Rolle was wasting his time trying to play in the NFL.
I don't see why he couldn't give it his best shot.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Steve Smith is the scariest guy in the NFL, pound for pound.
I'll raise you James Harrison. That guy always has the look of a serial killer. Plus he's huge. At least you can befriend Steve Smith.

Quote:
Old 08-08-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** that, just because the dude had an incredible propensity for certain disciplines doesn't mean pursuing other things that he lacked that same talent for would've been a waste. I'm glad that he did decide that medicine was for him, because despite all of the inherent ******-uppedness of modern medicine having more talent in the industry helps, but if he had wanted to give Football a serious try for a couple of years I would also have been completely supportive. You gotta do what's right for yourself to live a rich and fulfilling life, not what objectively helps society more.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Per Fox 11 in Green Bay, and via Paul Imig of FoxSportsWisconsin.com, The Jersey Store in Ashwaubenon — about a half-mile away from Lambeau Field — is giving away its Jennings-related merchandise, including jerseys.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...jennings-gear/

The stuff is already gone. I bet it's on ebay.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54jLO6WlBws

Still one of the cheapest shots I've ever seen, but gained a lot of respect for Smith on that one.
Long before Bounty-Gate and even before the Bounty Bowl...

Old 08-08-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54jLO6WlBws

Still one of the cheapest shots I've ever seen, but gained a lot of respect for Smith on that one.
Roman Harper ******* sucks, I have been saying it for 5 years now. Honestly, I am glad Smith did how he did. **** Roman Harper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Long before Bounty-Gate and even before the Bounty Bowl...

Wow, never seen that before.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
**** that, just because the dude had an incredible propensity for certain disciplines doesn't mean pursuing other things that he lacked that same talent for would've been a waste. I'm glad that he did decide that medicine was for him, because despite all of the inherent ******-uppedness of modern medicine having more talent in the industry helps, but if he had wanted to give Football a serious try for a couple of years I would also have been completely supportive. You gotta do what's right for yourself to live a rich and fulfilling life, not what objectively helps society more.
i agree...

but rolle didnt really decide football wasnt for him, he just wasnt very good and the teams decided lol...he lasted what? a year on the titans and two on the steelers?

Id give anything for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'll raise you James Harrison. That guy always has the look of a serial killer. Plus he's huge. At least you can befriend Steve Smith.
I loved having harrison and flozell adams on the same team, they both just hate everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Welcome back to the offseason.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2014, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Welcome back to the offseason.
We should start a discussion.
Old 02-03-2014, 02:08 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Today, everybody is back to being undefeated.
Old 02-03-2014, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I wonder who is going to get the biggest free agent deal this offseason.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2014, 02:15 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Today, everybody is back to being undefeated.
Seattle are champs until March ..
Old 02-03-2014, 02:26 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

I'm counting it. The league calendar can suck it.

Also, I was referencing an old Super Bowl commercial.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:12 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
I'm counting it. The league calendar can suck it.

Also, I was referencing an old Super Bowl commercial.
The one were Jon Gruden tells his kids to "knock it off?"

Quote:
Old 02-03-2014, 09:53 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The one were Jon Gruden tells his kids to "knock it off?"
Yup. I had to go find it and watch it again: