Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is #30?
NY Jets 19 54.29%
Kansas City 1 2.86%
Buffalo 3 8.57%
Cleveland 4 11.43%
Tennessee 6 17.14%
Philadelphia 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The 9th Annual (mostly) Preseason Power Rankings: #30

Well this is something that I started way back in 2005. I may have skipped a few years in the middle due to the craziness of life, but that's the way it goes. Has it really been 9 years?

Alright, here we are with a few weeks left before the season starts and we are set to start the NFLDC Power Rankings for a 9th time. As always, we will go from the bottom to top--#32 to #1.

These power rankings are set by you, the fan on SW(NFL)DC. You vote for the team you believe is worst in the pool and the team with the most votes will "win" the spot and we will move on. In some cases, when there is a clear difference between the #2 and the rest of the field, the team that comes in 2nd place in the poll will also be awarded the next spot. I will try to invoke this rule only when there is a very clear 2nd choice.

Finally, a couple things to mention before you click "Submit" on your poll choice:

1. We can't have every team up as a poll choice and not everyone is going to agree on which team goes where, so just vote for the available team that you think is the worst.

2. It's difficult, I know, but don't let your personal biases cloud your judgment. I know you Cowboy fans hate your rivals, but in all honesty, Philadelphia, Washington and New York do not make up the bottom three teams in the league.

3. Be sure to use the comments to give suggestions for the following polls.

So let's roll!!

So far:

32. Oakland Davis'
31. Jacksonville Gabberts

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where are the Jets going to generate any offense? That's why they get my vote.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the jets need a staff overhaul. till then, they'll be bottom dwellers

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went with the Jets too.

Make the polls public from now on, NIP!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Went with the Jets too.

Make the polls public from now on, NIP!
Yeah, I made the first public but I've forgotten the last 2. Will do next time.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:17 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I am not shocked by the results here at all. This is over.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:58 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed the Jets need a new whole staff and QB and offense.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Agreed the Jets need a new whole staff and QB and offense.
We just brought in a new OC/QB coach.....and Geno hasn't even thrown more than 10 balls in a game yet. We have a young offense...we just need someone(Or some people) to break out and be big contributors. Maybe Ivory....Hill.....Kerley....we'll find out.

I think we're not a bottom 3 team in the league and I think we're better than the Titans(It took FIVE INTs by Sanchez for the Titans to barely win last year and while both teams have changed.....I'm not that high on the Titans) but I get the perception amongst NFL fans is that the Jets stink.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 08-12-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Where are the Jets going to generate any offense? That's why they get my vote.
If Ivory is good, him. Geno could play much better than Sanchez last year. Marty is a far better OC than Sparano. (Hopefully) our O-Line has a better year though it remains to be seen. Stephen Hill has a year under his belt. We can't have any worse production at TE than last season in my eyes.

Jets defense is better than some of these teams listed.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote