Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-11-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lowest rating for Seinfeld?

Quote:
USA Today Matt Roush Feb 21, 2013
Score 40

Lacking much in the way of attitude, the show seems obsolete and irrelevant. What it boils down to is that Seinfeld, likable as he may be, is a mayonnaise clown in a world that requires a little horseradish. [31 May 1990, p.3D]

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 08-11-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yes we did. The episode still blew, however.
I've had the rest of the season spoiled for me, but it doesn't matter. This show is a joke anyways, and takes back seat now that BrBa's on.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I've had the rest of the season spoiled for me, but it doesn't matter. This show is a joke anyways, and takes back seat now that BrBa's on.
Did we read the same thing? If so, yes, it sounds absolutely ********. And watching this goddamn piece of **** after Breaking Bad is just the worst idea.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Did we read the same thing? If so, yes, it sounds absolutely ********. And watching this goddamn piece of **** after Breaking Bad is just the worst idea.
Mine was on Gamefaqs and it was 100% right about tonight.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite scenes in any show

Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure I've never watched a TV show that went from awful to great as quickly as The Killing from Seasons 1-2 to Season 3.

I'd recommend Season 3 to anyone. Don't waste your time watching Seasons 1 and 2. It makes absolutely no difference if you haven't seen them.

Blows my mind how the show went from a complete trainwreck that infuriated me in Season 1 to not bothering to watch Season 2 to giving it another shot and enjoying Season 3 very much.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started watching BB last night, first two episodes were pretty decent, probably try to watch a few more tonight.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Started watching BB last night, first two episodes were pretty decent, probably try to watch a few more tonight.
Watch them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae have you watched Broadchurch?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
vidae have you watched Broadchurch?
Not yet, but I'm going to sometime today probably. I've been semi busy. :(

Old 08-13-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd advise you to watch the whole series so you can catch up in time to watch the series finale with us in 7 weeks, but I think Breaking Bad is best consumed at a measured pace. It's too good to waste and you can't fully appreciate the transformation by binge watching it, IMO.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just started broadchurch today and i highly recommend it. i was hooked after the first episode. damn brits can make a helluva entertaining show.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i just started broadchurch today and i highly recommend it. i was hooked after the first episode. damn brits can make a helluva entertaining show.
I'm definitely gonna watch, but probably not til The Bridge is done with its first season.

I'm burnt out on these types of murder/detective shows after also watching The Killing and Top of the Lake recently.

I read that FOX is apparently going to adapt Broadchurch as an American version, which seems totally unnecessary given that the original version is already English-language and reportedly excellent. Ugh.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Not yet, but I'm going to sometime today probably. I've been semi busy. :(
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm definitely gonna watch, but probably not til The Bridge is done with its first season.

I'm burnt out on these types of murder/detective shows after also watching The Killing and Top of the Lake recently.

I read that FOX is apparently going to adapt Broadchurch as an American version, which seems totally unnecessary given that the original version is already English-language and reportedly excellent. Ugh.
Broadchurch was amazing.
I watched all 8 eps in one day. I regret not extending the experience but it just sucked me in.
Awesome show. Seriously recommend it.
Tennant is fantastic

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am intrigued to see how Olivia Colman plays a policeman officer unlike Doris Thatcher. I have rather silly views of her and Tennant, so this will be interesting when I decide to check it out. Jodie Whittaker also interests me.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

2013 has been a stellar year for TV. Ranking my favorite shows is a real chore and there's still more to come (Breaking Bad finale, Homeland season 3, the end of The Bridge's first season).
Old 08-13-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come back Parks!

Old 08-13-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Broadchurch was amazing.
I watched all 8 eps in one day. I regret not extending the experience but it just sucked me in.
Awesome show. Seriously recommend it.
Tennant is fantastic
i would knock it out today if my internet wasn't so goddamn slow. i've heard a lot about tennant but this is my first time watching him in a series and i agree, he's great.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd advise you to watch the whole series so you can catch up in time to watch the series finale with us in 7 weeks, but I think Breaking Bad is best consumed at a measured pace. It's too good to waste and you can't fully appreciate the transformation by binge watching it, IMO.
I should be able to catch up in 7 weeks for the finale.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I should be able to catch up in 7 weeks for the finale.
Stay out of the show's discussion thread until then, haha.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Stay out of the show's discussion thread until then, haha.
Yeah I been trying to stay out of BB threads on all of the forums i'm part of lol

Old 08-14-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're back, Jack!

Old 08-14-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
i would knock it out today if my internet wasn't so goddamn slow. i've heard a lot about tennant but this is my first time watching him in a series and i agree, he's great.
You must watch Doctor Who and soon.

Old 08-14-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched a TBS show and didn't hate it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if some people watch anime, I was realy into that 10 years ago and I still read some manga. Anyway I decided to watch some serie/film.

"5 centimeters per second" was so good, it made me so sad but it's definitely worth watching, it was beautiful and I realy cared about the characters.

Then I saw "Steins Gate", at first I didn't understand the plot and thought it was slow, but then when the story unraveled it was mindblowing and I was so nervous that I watched the whole serie in a day.

"Cowboy Bebop" is the next thing in my queue but does anyone know some good anime worth watching ?
I've seen all the Miyazaki, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Fumoffu, Samurai Champloo, Samurai 7, Hellsing, Trigun, FF7, Basilisk

Last edited by Naga114 : 08-15-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Naga114 is offline   Reply With Quote