Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Preseason Week 2 Discussion Thread

Discuss as we are about 3 weeks from the regular season.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week's game against the Patriots is going to be unbearable. Not because the Pats are probably going to win, as I don't care about wins and losses in the preseason, but because waaaaaaay too many Bucs fans are also Tim Tebow homers.

Spending the better part of three hours listening to stupid crap like "Man, we totally shoulda signed Tebow. He's so much better than Josh Freeman." is really going to test my patience.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoping to see some improvement from my Titans this week. They had a solid game with the vanilla playcalling, hoping to see a little more on offense and a little more backbone on defense.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for EJ to throw down the field a little bit more as many of you noted in the other thread. Also, want to see some more big plays from Robert Woods on offense. He has the ability to take over the middle of the field with Stevie out.

Defense, I was pretty satisfied with, and it's hard for me to get on them too much with Byrd not there.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
BarackSays
Rookie

BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BarackSays is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Viking fans on FB already hitting the panic button on Ponder after two preseason passes and crowning Cassel because he's a former Pro Bowl QB who played well against 5th stringers. I hate my fanbase sometimes.
BarackSays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I need to see on the Ravens is receivers stepping up. I don't care if its young guys, Stokely, or Dallas Clark. Right now it feels like its Torrey Smith and Ray Rice. Jones is okay as a #3 but I question him getting lots of playtime, especially if it takes him off returns.

I'm not going to ***** about the Boldin trade because the peices we added with that cap space were worth it and we would have been fine with Pitta and Dickson playing larger roles. Those 2 injuries are killing us right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Hoping to see some improvement from my Titans this week. They had a solid game with the vanilla playcalling, hoping to see a little more on offense and a little more backbone on defense.
The Amish Rifle will rise.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like Dion Jordan isn't doing much in Miami (due at least in part to a late start and a shoulder injury) and the coaching staff down there is planning their defensive strategy more or less without him being a major factor. Of course, it was always about "upside" with Jordan, but the latest tone coming out of Miami is kind of discouraging.

I think everybody wants Geno Smith to beat out Mark Sanchez because we're used to Mark Sanchez looking the fool on Sundays, but the Jet's offense is in miserable shape all-around and frankly, Mark's familiarity and experience are giving him a bigger edge than I think a lot of people want to see. They want to see a rookie, probably any rookie, unseat Sanchez as the Jet's starter, just to see something fresh out of New York, but the fact is Geno Smith hasn't taken command of the offense and I really don't think he's making a serious push to start. Sanchez started the preseason in typical fashion with that horrifying pick-6, but flashed some of that "moxie" we attributed to him as a rookie to shake it off, come back in, and if we're willing to be honest, play pretty well for the rest of his snaps. It's easy to hate on Mark Sanchez, but Geno's not the answer yet.

I'm tired of hearing about Robert Griffin saying he hates sitting out, and that he wishes the coaches would let him play, etc. He needs to let the team's medical staff make the right decisions about his body and stop trying so hard to wrap himself in a superman persona. His coaches let him play through his injury in the playoffs and he tore his ACL in half. For someone who's been hurt as often as he has, he doesn't seem to understand the role of injuries in the game of football. It's not only about willpower, it's also whether that ligament is strong enough to let you cut. The public posturing has got to be annoying to his coaches. They mortgaged their future to draft him. You think they don't want him on the field? He's putting unnecessary pressure on the people whose job it is to coach him up and make him the best player he can be, and for the guy who's supposed to be the leader of his team, that's an aspect of his job I don't think he's doing very well.

I'm not sure Tebow makes the team. I think Josh McDaniels might be left with his lower lip hanging out as Belichick makes his final roster cuts.

I was surprised and impressed watching LaRod Stephens Howling run in Pittsburgh this first week. Enough so that I wonder if he's going to carve out a significant role on the Steeler's offense this year as a dramatic change of pace for LeVeon Bell; LaRod's acceleration, vision and quickness were outstanding, and Bell's the perfect power compliment for that style. It's easy to wonder if he could find himself in a somewhat Darren Sproles-ish role for them.

Carson Palmer looked really sharp in week 1. I've said it before somewhere, but this might be the best group of receivers he's ever had to throw to. He's also a good fit for what the Cardinals want to do on offense, but a lot of it, of course, is ultimately going to come down to the offensive line and whether they have the personnel to maintain a respectable run game. But I'll just keep saying I think Carson Palmer is going to surprise people and have a noteworthy year until I'm wrong. I'm not sure if it'll be enough to get the Cards into the playoffs, but I think Carson will be in the Pro Bowl conversation by season's end.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 08-13-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waiting to see if A.J. Jenkins can finally step-up and contribute. Media and many fans have run him out of town already.

Last edited by phlysac : 08-13-2013 at 11:04 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved AJ coming out of Illinois. I was surprised he sneaked into the 1st, but I just don't know what is going on with him.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Sounds like Dion Jordan isn't doing much in Miami (due at least in part to a late start and a shoulder injury) and the coaching staff down there is planning their defensive strategy more or less without him being a major factor. Of course, it was always about "upside" with Jordan, but the latest tone coming out of Miami is kind of discouraging.
I told every Philly fan there was who had a chubby over him he wasn't worth the pick and got roasted. I was so excited when the Phins jumped us to draft him. They are in for a rude awakening if they truly think hes gonna be a menace off the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Geno Smith to win the Jets job because I want to see those meltdowns he had in college magnified under the bright lights of NYC.

Maybe Larod Stephens Howling can be the next Amos Zeroue.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Loved AJ coming out of Illinois. I was surprised he sneaked into the 1st, but I just don't know what is going on with him.
I think I'm in the minority and feel he's being unfairly treated by the media which is causing the already impatient and over-sensitive fanbase to hate on him. It's become a vicious cycle.

Jenkins was essentially red-shirted last season. LaMichael James would've been too had Kendall Hunter and Brandon Jacobs not gotten hurt.

Jenkins plays in 3 games as a #5 WR... gets one ball thrown to him and he drops it.

Then in the very first preseason game, he gets a catch and fumbles it when tackled.

Cue media overkill and fan outrage.

Then in the practice following the game, he doesn't get a catch in 7-on-7's. No drops... but no catches. Media says "well every other receiver got a catch. He's going to be released."

Pressure is mounting for him to show up.

Because he was such a questioned selection, he will always be under the microscope.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. People are being waaaay too twichy with Jenkins. Not every pick is going to come in and rock the NFL. Receivers generally need time to develop. Let him fail before he is called a failure.

I'm not surprised he only caught one ball in the 1st game. McCoy and Tolzien aren't that great and there aren't that many balls to go around.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-14-2013, 07:26 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see Tavon Austin and Jared Cook get into the mix against Green Bay. I would also like to see the running game show some decent production against the 1's.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, Von Miller was arrested?

Quote:
A day before Broncos linebacker Von Miller is scheduled to appear in New York for an appeal of his proposed four-game suspension, word has emerged that Miller was arrested for failing to appear in court.

According to TheDenverChannel.com, Miller was arrested Sunday for failure to appear at a hearing on a charge of careless driving, driving without a license, and no proof of insurance. The citations were issued last October.

The warrant was issued on January 2, two days after Miller failed to appear at the hearing. He was booked and released on $1,000 bond.

UPDATE 3:59 p.m. ET: “We have been aware of the matter involving Von Miller’s failure to appear in court for traffic violations,” the Broncos said in a statement. “It was reported to the league earlier this week and is being handled through the legal system.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...pear-in-court/

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith looked "brutal" today in practice according to Rex.

He also didn't look to great before injuring himself in the first preseason game.

And he's probably not going to play this week.

Sanchez is starting. I'd go as far as to say if Sanchez gets hurt, McElroy will have a 50/50 shot to start.

Geno is sucking. In a league where 10+ teams are searching for a QB, a guy falls to 40 in the draft. And he's sucking...

Who woulda thunk it?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Geno never even close to being worth the #1 pick. People were just desperate to find any type of decent QB. It was just a really weak QB class.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 08-14-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Geno never even close to being worth the #1 pick. People were just desperate to find any type of decent QB. It was just a really weak QB class.
NO NO NO NO. You are overreacting.

He's got the arm. He's got everything. Jacksonville's considering him at 2! So why isn't KC considering him at 1?!?!? All you racists think you know him. HIS OC SAID ALL HE DUZ IS WATCH FILM! He's got it all! Even Jason La Confora PROMISED he was going in the top 5! He knew that because of all the film he watched clearly!
Old 08-14-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Geno Smith looked "brutal" today in practice according to Rex.

He also didn't look to great before injuring himself in the first preseason game.

And he's probably not going to play this week.

Sanchez is starting. I'd go as far as to say if Sanchez gets hurt, McElroy will have a 50/50 shot to start.

Geno is sucking. In a league where 10+ teams are searching for a QB, a guy falls to 40 in the draft. And he's sucking...

Who woulda thunk it?

Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Writing Geno off with only a single preseason game under his belt is foolish. Its one thing if you simply didn't like Geno to begin with, which is fine, but acting as is if you've been proven right because of a few weeks of training camp is absurd.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Never wrote him off. I hope he's awesome as a psuedo-Jet fan.

All I said was that he's sucking right now.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Sanchez will win the starting job for the beginning of the season, but Geno will probably see time (and significant time) this season, especially if the Jets stink.

I also think Rex can't give up on Sanchez anymore, since that means he failed in his role as Head Coach to develop his talent (old and counterproductive thinking, but I see this being a thing with hotseat coaches with lame-duck QBs)

Last edited by DcmRulz : 08-14-2013 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Geno could be a wonder for whoever takes over, or Jason Campbell in that way.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
I think Sanchez will win the starting job for the beginning of the season, but Geno will probably see time (and significant time) this season, especially if the Jets stink.
Yeah, if Sanchez gets the nod week 1, we all know how this ends. Geno will be starting at some point this season. And with what we know about Sanchez, hopefully sooner rather than later for Jets fans.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 More Years! 4 More Years!
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote