Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Writing Geno off with only a single preseason game under his belt is foolish. Its one thing if you simply didn't like Geno to begin with, which is fine, but acting as is if you've been proven right because of a few weeks of training camp is absurd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
All I said was that he's sucking right now.
It's not writing him off; it's saying not much was expected and that expectation seems to be holding. It's not just the game, it's Rex Ryan saying Geno looked terrible in practice and the fact that he's not making a serious push to start over Mark Sanchez, he of the 60 combined fumbles and interceptions over the last two years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Yeah, if Sanchez gets the nod week 1, we all know how this ends. Geno will be starting at some point this season. And with what we know about Sanchez, hopefully sooner rather than later for Jets fans.
This is also kind of silly. "We know how this ends?" What, with Bridgewater? We don't know that Geno will start, either. They're not going to put him in if all he offers is a nice-looking deep ball. They're not going to put him in over Sanchez if his practice sessions are tip drills. If Mark gets injured, that's one thing, but I don't think they're interested in throwing in a quarterback just to see what happens; if that was their mindset, I think they'd have given Tebow a shot last year. Just because some people thought Geno should've been the number one overall pick doesn't mean the team that eventually picked him sees him that way - they figured the value was right for a physically gifted player and added him to their roster. Rex needs to win and you better believe that's what is going to determine which quarterback he starts. He's not going to start Geno just to get him some game experience, because if that's the scenario Rex probably won't be there next year. The only way he's going to start Geno is if he thinks Geno is going to give his team a better chance to win, and it looks like there's a significant gap between Mark and Geno at this point.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
This is also kind of silly. "We know how this ends?" What, with Bridgewater? We don't know that Geno will start, either. They're not going to put him in if all he offers is a nice-looking deep ball. They're not going to put him in over Sanchez if his practice sessions are tip drills. If Mark gets injured, that's one thing, but I don't think they're interested in throwing in a quarterback just to see what happens; if that was their mindset, I think they'd have given Tebow a shot last year. Just because some people thought Geno should've been the number one overall pick doesn't mean the team that eventually picked him sees him that way - they figured the value was right for a physically gifted player and added him to their roster. Rex needs to win and you better believe that's what is going to determine which quarterback he starts. He's not going to start Geno just to get him some game experience, because if that's the scenario Rex probably won't be there next year. The only way he's going to start Geno is if he thinks Geno is going to give his team a better chance to win, and it looks like there's a significant gap between Mark and Geno at this point.
There's a lot of variables. Sanchez is Rex's guy and Smith is Idzik's guy. Rex's seat is very hot and could very well be a lame duck. We know what Sanchez is all about and considering most people have us picking in the top 5 next year, the Jets are gonna lose and they're gonna lose early in the season. The fans have had it with Sanchez, and eventually Rex is going to realize that he going to have to make a change. Add that to the fact that the front office will pressure him into playing Smith. Also, we have to remember that Smith was a 2nd round pick. The Jets aren't tied to him for lets say 3 years like they would if he was a 1st round pick. Idzik is going to wanna see Smith in action. So with all of that said, yes, if Sanchez gets the nod to start the season, I think we know how this ends (well most of us do), it ends with Smith behind center. Is he the future? Who knows? But I'd bet a lot that the organization is going to want to find that out.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The main page on Roto switched from Baseball updates to football updates.

That's when you know it's getting close

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
There's a lot of variables. Sanchez is Rex's guy and Smith is Idzik's guy. Rex's seat is very hot and could very well be a lame duck. We know what Sanchez is all about and considering most people have us picking in the top 5 next year, the Jets are gonna lose and they're gonna lose early in the season. The fans have had it with Sanchez, and eventually Rex is going to realize that he going to have to make a change. Add that to the fact that the front office will pressure him into playing Smith. Also, we have to remember that Smith was a 2nd round pick. The Jets aren't tied to him for lets say 3 years like they would if he was a 1st round pick. Idzik is going to wanna see Smith in action. So with all of that said, yes, if Sanchez gets the nod to start the season, I think we know how this ends (well most of us do), it ends with Smith behind center. Is he the future? Who knows? But I'd bet a lot that the organization is going to want to find that out.
Yeah, it's a good point that Rex might not truly be the guy making the call with this. Hell, if they tank early Rex could be fired mid-season.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I agree. People are being waaaay too twichy with Jenkins. Not every pick is going to come in and rock the NFL. Receivers generally need time to develop. Let him fail before he is called a failure.
I liked Jenkins as a later first round pick and I still like him. It's not uncommon for NFL WRs to take a year and a half or so before they start to show their talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Writing Geno off with only a single preseason game under his belt is foolish. Its one thing if you simply didn't like Geno to begin with, which is fine, but acting as is if you've been proven right because of a few weeks of training camp is absurd.
I'm one of those guys who just didn't like Geno to begin with, but like I said with Jenkins, he plays a position that usually takes some time before you're ready to even get on the field. Aaron Rodgers sucked donkey balls his first training camp.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a fan of Geno especially after watching his play deteriorate as the season went on last year. I know his defense was absolutely putrid, but RG3's Baylor defense was downright horrible the year before and he still played at a high level for his offense every time the ball was turned back to him.

I just don't like his mental makeup especially being drafted to NY. I'm not sure he will handle failures/negative press well at all.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 08-15-2013, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sup y'all. I'm Colin Kaepernick.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Not a fan of Geno especially after watching his play deteriorate as the season went on last year. I know his defense was absolutely putrid, but RG3's Baylor defense was downright horrible the year before and he still played at a high level for his offense every time the ball was turned back to him.

I just don't like his mental makeup especially being drafted to NY. I'm not sure he will handle failures/negative press well at all.
Sounds a lot like Nawricki's pre-draft scouting report on Smith. Which a lot of people agreed with.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-15-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what to watch for in tonight's games?
Old 08-15-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to watch how Vick plays, he's a serious sleeper at the QB position. Could finish top 10 if he played well and stayed healthy. Solid bye week replacement and he's been on average around the 15th QB taken
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Sup y'all. I'm Colin Kaepernick.

Fixed it for you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I want to watch how Vick plays, he's a serious sleeper at the QB position. Could finish top 10 if he played well and stayed healthy. Solid bye week replacement and he's been on average around the 15th QB taken
Is this just a poor attempt at trolling?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Michael Vick is a guy who will play 10 to 14 games a year, have ball security issues, but he can still be really special. He is what he is. Can be a coach killer because people get enamored with his potential even at his age.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Is this just a poor attempt at trolling?
No, I actually thought this was posted in the Fantasy Football thread (had two tabs open) and didn't realize this was just preseason talk.

But I am anxious to see how Vick plays, with a good week maybe Kelly will actually name him the starter. I think everyone pretty much assumes it will be that way anyway
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

So basically all the SF beat writers are ganging up on him.

Quote:
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora is the latest reporter to hint A.J. Jenkins' 49ers roster spot is not secure.
49ers beat writers Matt Barrows and Matt Maiocco have suggested the same. Per La Canfora, Jenkins has been "beyond frustrating from everything I've heard," and the team may "just take its losses and move on." Perhaps the Niners will ultimately give Jenkins one more year, but he'd have to do something special before September to earn a spot on the 45-man game-day roster.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-15-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bad thing about the A.J. Jenkins pick in 2012 is that it was such a reach to begin with. Now it looks like he could have been a disappointment even if he was taken in Round 4 like he was supposed to.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
The bad thing about the A.J. Jenkins pick in 2012 is that it was such a reach to begin with. Now it looks like he could have been a disappointment even if he was taken in Round 4 like he was supposed to.
Round 4???? lol no. Late 2nd.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I think the concern definitely has to be there for Jenkins. Beat writers for successful teams usually write fluff about how wonderful everyone is, and everybody is completely killing Jenkins. He's been the 5th or 6th best receiver in camp for them with Crabtree and Patton hurt. Usually the biggest leap for receivers happens from year 2 to 3, but Jenkins should at least be showing something by now. Even a guy like Hill looks to be improving, and he was even more raw than Jenkins coming out.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Fixed it for you.
Dude you're worse than Repairman man man man at fixing things.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 08-15-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins failure.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what games are on television tonight?

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
what games are on television tonight?
I believe San Diego vs Chicago is on ESPN.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Current Michael Vick is a guy who will play 10 to 14 games a year, have ball security issues, but he can still be really special. He is what he is. Can be a coach killer because people get enamored with his potential even at his age.
This baffles me so much, at some point the potential is reached, he has been in the league over a decade. He is what he is, nothing is going to change or improve.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
eeth
Rookie

eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eeth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons vs Ravens, Browns vs Lions are also on tonight.
eeth is offline   Reply With Quote