Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at Whitehurst playing like he deserves that damn clipboard on Sundays.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the Mike Vick interception, Jump ball to the 5'9" WR with 4 defenders around him, really?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Just watched the Mike Vick interception, Jump ball to the 5'9" WR with 4 defenders around him, really?
Hey man, Vick's just out there giving the Vick Experience.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 08-15-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Hey man, Vick's just out there giving the Vick Experience.
But, he could be so good if he was a better QB...
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Josh Norman is the (preseason) CB in the NFL!
He has a lot of potential, hopefully some of his current play will translate to the regular season.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was at the Browns game last night, we look good for the first time since I can remember.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Was at the Browns game last night, we look good for the first time since I can remember.
Since the Anderson-Edwards connection??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-16-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since the Anderson-Edwards connection??
Well I was gonna word it as "This is the first time I have gone into a season excited that we were going to compete (dare I say maybe win 8 games or more) since 2008"

But in 2008 during that connection, we flopped lol.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 08-16-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weeden to Gordon. Learn it.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Apparently, Weeden to Cameron it will be.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-16-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
If Gordon can stay off the drugs he will be damn good.

Old 08-16-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arthur brown looked like the next Navarro bowman last night.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bostic

Suh hit on Richardson, loses some of its luster on this angle

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Apparently, Weeden to Cameron it will be.
For at least the first two weeks of the season, yeah.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He looked really good against the Rams starters too. The point I think Halsey was implying is that the door isn't shut yet and folks shouldn't write him off automatically...which people here seemed to be doing right after he was drafted.
Blah, blah, blah......The Rams starters treated that game like it was.... a...preseason....game.

Fish didn't have a game plan or any prep at all. Heck, we didn't even blitz with the starters.

After the game Joe Thomas was quoted as saying the Rams defense "They just stood there." And they didn't do anything out of the ordinary and were completely vanilla on defense.

Fish does not try to win preseason games. In the first preseason game last year we were smoked by Indy 38 - 3 or something.

So, I wouldn't put much into how Weeden and the Browns looked against the Rams.

Just sayin'.....
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Blah, blah, blah......The Rams starters treated that game like it was.... a...preseason....game.

Fish didn't have a game plan or any prep at all. Heck, we didn't even blitz with the starters.

After the game Joe Thomas was quoted as saying the Rams defense "They just stood there." And they didn't do anything out of the ordinary and were completely vanilla on defense.

Fish does not try to win preseason games. In the first preseason game last year we were smoked by Indy 38 - 3 or something.

So, I wouldn't put much into how Weeden and the Browns looked against the Rams.

Just sayin'.....
Sounds like an excuse for a team that just didn't execute. Sure it's a preseason game, but that doesn't mean the players aren't trying. Especially the ones that want a roster spot.

So I guess if Weeden didn't play well we shouldn't put much stock into that either.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying...blah blah blah.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it's preseason, but the Browns look different to me than in recent seasons.

When Gordon comes off his 4 game suspension, that offense is going to be a problem for teams.

I would not be surprised to see the Steelers have one of their worst seasons in years(finishing 4th in AFC North).
Old 08-16-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will the Eagles run some read option, assuming Vick is still the starter?

Quote:
Does anyone else think the Jets are purposely saying controversial things to provide headline fodder for the media. I wonder what media outlets are paying under the table to people in the Jets organization. Some of the things coming out of that team just stinks of disingenuous headline fodder.
The Jets don't need to encourage the local media to go nuts, considering they are in New York (actually, suburban Newark NJ, but next door to NYC). Whatever they say or whatever happens with the Jets will get blown out of proportion (more so than the Giants because the Jets haven't been successful lately).
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Yeah it's preseason, but the Browns look different to me than in recent seasons.

When Gordon comes off his 4 game suspension, that offense is going to be a problem for teams.

I would not be surprised to see the Steelers have one of their worst seasons in years(finishing 4th in AFC North).
Gordons only got a 2 gamer, thank god.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Which DB is Gordon?
Old 08-16-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Bostic

Suh hit on Richardson, loses some of its luster on this angle

Was there a penalty on Suh? Because if so, that was BS. Both hits are very close and the only thing I saw on Suh was maybe the ref thought he went to the head, but he doesn't.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Which DB is Gordon?
Not sure if serious. Gordon is a WR.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerry Hughes had 28.5 college sacks. He must be better than JPP.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kap getting ready to face KC

Old 08-16-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Kolb is just not good

Enough of it...put EJ in...

Sig by the King BK

Quote: