Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ladies and gentlemen...Ned Yost.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Ladies and gentlemen...Ned Yost.
Ok good - when I just saw the highlight, the only thought was: "why are they pitching to him?"

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kershaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > All

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Kershaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > All
Phillies <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< All.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Phillies <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< All.
But more so

Kershaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha, yea, he's definitely dealing right now. Just saying the Phillies are running on E right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But more so

Kershaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All
Tell Kershaw to enjoy the Cy Young this year because next year Jose is coming for dat ass.......tell him that...in those exact words.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 08-17-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Ok good - when I just saw the highlight, the only thought was: "why are they pitching to him?"
There's some stat where Fielder is hitting .361 after Cabrera walks. But here's the thing, Ned... Cabrera is hitting .361 regardless of any kind of situation. Why he let Crow throw a pitch on a 3-1 count...that is just completely ********.

Ned sent his shakiest RHP to face Cabrera with the game on the line.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Tell Kershaw to enjoy the Cy Young this year because next year Jose is coming for dat ass.......tell him that...in those exact words.

He wanted to make sure that I let you know that he's here to stay.

Quote:
Old 08-17-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Heyward is cold ******* blooded.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That glorious feeling when the Dodgers lose Kershaw because they spent so much on all these randoms.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That glorious feeling when the Dodgers lose Kershaw because they spent so much on all these randoms.
Not going to happen, keep dreaming Snowflake.

Quote:
Old 08-17-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're going to lose Max Scherzer, so it's time to accept it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
We're going to lose Max Scherzer, so it's time to accept it.
Kershaw >>>>>>>>>>> Scherzer

You guys are going to lose him because you guys paid Fielder as much as you did. We will lock down Kershaw with whatever it takes, he's the type of guy you would never let walk.

Quote:
Old 08-18-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kershaw >>>>>>>>>>> Scherzer

You guys are going to lose him because you guys paid Fielder as much as you did. We will lock down Kershaw with whatever it takes, he's the type of guy you would never let walk.
It was the Anibal Sanchez contract that probably will directly hinder their chances of re-signing Scherzer.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an absolutely deflating game... Every inning just a hit away from breaking the game open. Then the middle bullpen just killed any chance.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:06 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It was the Anibal Sanchez contract that probably will directly hinder their chances of re-signing Scherzer.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Nope. Sanchez has been brilliant this year. So long as his shoulder doesn't give him trouble as it did briefly this season.

Unrelated note: Miguel Cabrera is gonna catch Chris Davis in homers. Back to back triple crowns is happening.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Old 08-18-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Nope. Sanchez has been brilliant this year. So long as his shoulder doesn't give him trouble as it did briefly this season.

Unrelated note: Miguel Cabrera is gonna catch Chris Davis in homers. Back to back triple crowns is happening.
Is that good??

The TV analysis of the Marlins games for the first two innings has been talking about Miggy. It's almost like he still bating third for us....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 08-18-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
It should be noted that he made the play at first base still, which saved the game. Runner would have scored from third.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see plays like this and I am absolutely shocked there are professional baseball players who forego a protective cup.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
It should be noted that he made the play at first base still, which saved the game. Runner would have scored from third.
I mean, a non-******** manager pinch runs Dyson, steals second, bunts, and has Dyson on third with one out to take the lead. And then a non-******** manager wouldn't send Aaron Crow out there and then let him throw a 3-1 pitch to Miguel Cabrera.

This numbskull's reasoning behind not using Holland there was because he didn't want to lose him for today's game... He's so stupid.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Latroy Hawkins got hit with a liner right in the balls the batter before Ethier hit that game tying HR in the 9th. No cup.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Latroy Hawkins got hit with a liner right in the balls the batter before Ethier hit that game tying HR in the 9th. No cup.
The old-school way.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote