Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-19-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What is your all-time NFL roster?

Obviously this is going to be different due to personal preference and personal observation. I thought it could be a fun thread though. We'll see. I'm just going to use a generic template. Feel free to be as thorough as you wish.

OFFENSE

QB: Joe Montana
QB: Tom Brady

HB: Walter Payton
HB: Marshall Faulk

FB: Jim Brown

WR: Jerry Rice
WR: Terrell Owens
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Cris Carter

TE: Ozzie Newsome
TE: Tony Gonzalez
TE: John Mackey

LT: Anthony Munoz
LG: Gene Upshaw
C: Mike Webster
RG: Bruce Matthews
RT: Jackie Slater

DEFENSE

LE: Reggie White
NT: Gilbert Brown
RE: Bruce Smith

LOLB: Rickey Jackson
MLB: Ray Lewis
MLB: Junior Seau
ROLB: Lawrence Taylor

CB: Rod Woodson
CB: Deion Sanders
CB: Mel Blount
CB: Ronnie Lott

SS: Kenny Easley
FS: Ed Reed

K: Morten Anderson
P: Ray Guy
KR: Devin Hester

Head Coach: Bill Walsh
Offensive Coordinator: Mike Holmgren
Defensive Coordinator: Bill Belicheck

GM: Bill Polian
Owner: Eddie DeBartolo

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 08-19-2013 at 11:20 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a huge Faulk fan, but Barry Sanders gets the nod for me there. I guess you could list Brown as a fullback since he could play there, but I would be tempted to go with him at RB. It would be some combo of Barry/Walter/Brown for me.

I'm partial to Irvin over Cris Carter, but I could see people going for Carter.

Derrick Thomas would be my other OLB, I don't know how much else I would change.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like all those wideouts but personally I'm swapping TO for Megatron.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Switching Largent for Carter and Hannah for Upshaw.

Kenny Easley for Ed Reed also.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the hell...

QB - Montana
HB - Adrian Peterson
HB - Barry Sanders
FB - Jim Brown
WR - Jerry Rice
WR - Randy Moss
WR - Calvin Johnson
TE - Tony Gonzalez
TE - Kellen Winslow

OT - Anthony Munoz
OT - Jonathan Ogden
OG - Mike Munchak
OG - Gene Upshot
C - Mike Webster

DE - Reggie White
DE - JJ Watt
Situational Pass-Rusher - Deacon Jones
NT - Mean Joe Green
UT - John Randle

Rush LB - Lawrence Taylor
Will LB - Junior Seau
Mike LB - Ray Lewis
Reserve LB - Patrick Willis

CB1 - Deion Sanders
CB2 - Rod Woodson
Nickel CB - Charles Woodson

FS - Ed Reed
SS - Ronnie Lott
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you seriously starting Watt over Deacon Jones and Petterson over Sanders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, John Hannah is on my team.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

QB-Kurt Warner
RB-Terrell Davis
FB-Mike Alstott
WR-Torry Holt
WR-Wes Welker
TE-Eric Johnson

OT-Richmond Webb
OT-Joe Staley
G-Nate Newton
G-Mark Schlereth
C-Tom Nalen

DT-Tommie Harris
DT-Bryant Young
DE-Mario Williams
DE-Julius Peppers

MLB-Ray Lewis
OLB-Lance Briggs
OLB-Derrick Brooks

CB-Champ Bailey
CB-Ronde Barber
SS-Roy Williams
FS-Ronnie Lott

K-Morten Anderson

Coach-Tony Dungy

Unbeatablezzzz
JordanTaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Are you seriously starting Watt over Deacon Jones and Petterson over Sanders?
I dont think Deacon has ever had a season as fine as Watts' last year. Heck, Im pretty sure Watt just had the best individual season for a defender in the history in the game. And I dont think Barry Sanders has ever had a season as good as what Peterson just did last year. Now, I now longevity counts for something, but I cant help but feel that some of the guys we are watching now will be legends 30 years from now. I cant hold a lack of longevity against Watt or Peterson, they have both been tearing the league up since they started and all signs say they will continue to. They both have the looks of first ballot HOFers.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:04 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
I dont think Deacon has ever had a season as fine as Watts' last year. Heck, Im pretty sure Watt just had the best individual season for a defender in the history in the game. And I dont think Barry Sanders has ever had a season as good as what Peterson just did last year. Now, I now longevity counts for something, but I cant help but feel that some of the guys we are watching now will be legends 30 years from now. I cant hold a lack of longevity against Watt or Peterson, they have both been tearing the league up since they started and all signs say they will continue to. They both have the looks of first ballot HOFers.
No way. They didn't keep stats for sacks back when Deacon Jones played. Not only did he coin the phrase, he was the innovator of passrushers. He kept track of how many sacks he got, even though they didn't make it to the box score as anything more than a tackle. In 1967 he claimed that he had 26 sacks in 14 games and 4 more sacks in the Rams' one postseason game. 30 sacks in 15 games. Not taking anything away from Watt, but Deacon was a man among boys. He was 6'5" and 275 at a time when the average offensive tackle was 6'2" and 250, and he regularly challenged his teammates to races in practice, 40 yards, and never got beat. It would be like a DE today being 6'8" and 375 and running a 4.2 forty.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
No way. They didn't keep stats for sacks back when Deacon Jones played. Not only did he coin the phrase, he was the innovator of passrushers. He kept track of how many sacks he got, even though they didn't make it to the box score as anything more than a tackle. In 1967 he claimed that he had 26 sacks in 14 games and 4 more sacks in the Rams' one postseason game. 30 sacks in 15 games. Not taking anything away from Watt, but Deacon was a man among boys. He was 6'5" and 275 at a time when the average offensive tackle was 6'2" and 250, and he regularly challenged his teammates to races in practice, 40 yards, and never got beat. It would be like a DE today being 6'8" and 375 and running a 4.2 forty.
You always gotta take these tall tales with a grain of salt though. The other day I heard people talking about Bo Jackson being able to hop across a canyon on a documentary.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 08-20-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:04 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You always gotta take these tall tales with a grain of salt though. The other day I heard people talking about Bo Jackson being able to hop across a canyon on a documentary.
HA! And Boomer Esiason said 99% of what you hear about Bo is probably true. bit about jumping 40ft across the canyon is totally ridiculous. No man has ever jumped 30ft.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I get what youre coming from. I guess when it comes to comparing players from way back then to guys now, I give the nod to the guys now because they are playing against such tough competition. This is why I put Jim Brown and Deacon in as backups and not starters, Im kinda holding the lack of competition against them. Had they played in tougher competitive times, would they have been as great? Back in those days, a lot of players had night jobs, they didn't spend all their time working out and training. Now, the talent pool is just crazy, and yet there are certain guys who are just that much better than the rest. JJ and Peterson are just absolute freaks of nature who are incredibly good at football. And I guess thats how they probably felt about Brown and Jones way bay then.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uhhh...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Uhhh...

well factoring in the greatness of his comeback and carrying his team on his back to the playoffs...but yea hard to take anything away from Barry he was incredible.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well factoring in the greatness of his comeback and carrying his team on his back to the playoffs...but yea hard to take anything away from Barry he was incredible.
True, but Barry probably should have won MVP in 97 outright and carried his team as well. Problem is no one was allowed to besmirch the name of Lord Favre at the time.

Not taking anything away from AD's season, because that comeback was nothing short of spectacular, but that's really the only thing (a pretty big thing) differentiating their seasons.

Also just randomly looking up their stats, AD needs to average 1800 yards over the next 3 seasons to match Barry. By 2019 if he stays healthy, I think AD could be the all time rushing leader. That's a big IF though.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB John Elway
QB Dan Marino

RB Barry Sanders
RB Adrian Peterson

FB Jim Brown

WR Randy Moss
WR Jerry Rice
WR Cris Carter
WR Terrell Owens

TE Tony Gonzalez
TE Ozzie Newsome
TE Mike Ditka

OT Anthony Munoz
OT Jonathan Ogden
G Bruce Matthews
G Gene Upshaw
C Mike Webster

DE Bruce Smith
DE Deacon Jones
DT Reggie White
DT John Randle

OLB Lawrence Taylor
MLB Ray Lewis
OLB Derrick Brooks

CB Deion Sanders
CB Ronnie Lott
CB Rod Woodson
CB Darrell Green

S Ed Reed
S Kenny Easley

K Morten Anderson
P Ray Guy
KR Devin Hester

Coach Vince Lombardi
Offensive Coordinator Bill Walsh
Defense Coordinator Bill Parcells

GM Bill Polian
Owner Rooney Family

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His season is getting drastically overrated by many.

Yes, he had a very good season. But he also beat up on a division that had the worst starting offensive lines in the league, 9.5 of his sacks came from beating up on his divisions piss poor offensive lines. Then he beat up on Detroits for 3 sacks.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to do this slightly differently than most...

QB
1994 Steve Young
1993 John Elway
1985 Dan Marino

RB
1984 Eric Dickerson
2012 Adrian Peterson
1997 Barry Sanders
1999 Marshall Faulk

WR
2012 Calvin Johnson
1995 Jerry Rice
2008 Andre Johnson
2003 Randy Moss
2002 Marvin Harrison

TE
2000 Tony Gonzalez
2007 Jason Witten
1997 Shannon Sharpe

Tackle
Anthony Munoz
Orlando Pace
Jonathan Ogden
Tony Boselli

Guard
Larry Allen
John Hannah
Randal McDaniel

Center
Bruce Matthews
Mike Webster
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

Yes, he had a very good season. But he also beat up on a division that had the worst starting offensive lines in the league, 9.5 of his sacks came from beating up on his divisions piss poor offensive lines. Then he beat up on Detroits for 3 sacks.
you have a point, but his production was so far beyond anything Ive ever seen, and there are plenty of other DL who have played in divisions with weak offensive lines. It wasnt just the sacks, it was the TFL, swats, swats that turn into interceptions, total tackles, fumbles..he did everything. Its just crazy that any lineman could have that much production, let alone a DE in a 3-4, one of the least glamorous positions on defense. I dont think Watt will get worse, but its just hard to imagine he can put those numbers 2 years in a row.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:26 AM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I am going to do this slightly differently than most...

QB
1994 Steve Young
1993 John Elway
1985 Dan Marino

RB
1984 Eric Dickerson
2012 Adrian Peterson
1997 Barry Sanders
1999 Marshall Faulk

WR
2012 Calvin Johnson
1995 Jerry Rice
2008 Andre Johnson
2003 Randy Moss
2002 Marvin Harrison

TE
2000 Tony Gonzalez
2007 Jason Witten
1997 Shannon Sharpe

Tackle
Anthony Munoz
Orlando Pace
Jonathan Ogden
Tony Boselli

Guard
Larry Allen
John Hannah
Randal McDaniel

Center
Bruce Matthews
Mike Webster
Interesting idea. Since I'm somewhat limited in this method, I have to base this on players from large chunks of a given year I've seen.

QB-Steve Young, 1998
RB-Garrison Hearst, 1998
FB-Fred Beasley, 1999
WR-Randy Moss, 1998
WR-Jerry Rice, 1989
TE-Vernon Davis, 2010

LT-Chris Samuels, 2000
G-Larry Allen, 2000
C-Matt Birk, 2003
G-Randy Cross, 1984
T-Willie Roaf, 2002

DT-Kris Jenkins, 2008
DT-Ted Washington, 1999
DE-Reggie White, 1987
DE-Dwight Freeney, 2004

MLB-Mike Singletary, 1984
OLB-Junior Seau, 1993
OLB-Wilber Marshall, 1991

CB-Darrelle Revis, 2009
CB-Nnamdi Asomugha, 2008
SS-Jeff Fuller, 1988
FS-Ed Reed, 2004

K-Rob Bironas, 2007
P-Shane Lechler, 2009
Returner: Devin Hester, 2007

Coach: Mike Shanahan, 1998.
OC: Whoever Shanahan wants to pretend to call plays.
DC: Bill Belichick, 1990
Old 08-23-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, fully convinced this isn't a real person.. No doubt about it. I'd love to know who made an Internet Troll Bot to plague draftcountdown because they're unrealistically good at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
QB-Kurt Warner
RB-Terrell Davis
FB-Mike Alstott
WR-Torry Holt
WR-Wes Welker
TE-Eric Johnson

OT-Richmond Webb
OT-Joe Staley
G-Nate Newton
G-Mark Schlereth
C-Tom Nalen

DT-Tommie Harris
DT-Bryant Young
DE-Mario Williams
DE-Julius Peppers

MLB-Ray Lewis
OLB-Lance Briggs
OLB-Derrick Brooks

CB-Champ Bailey
CB-Ronde Barber
SS-Roy Williams
FS-Ronnie Lott

K-Morten Anderson

Coach-Tony Dungy

Unbeatablezzzz
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:04 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

He had 20 sacks on the season, so his other 8 sacks came in only 9 games. It's not like he was useless against other teams. And then throw in his ridiculous amount of tipped passes..It wasn't just a "very good" season.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
Yep, fully convinced this isn't a real person.. No doubt about it. I'd love to know who made an Internet Troll Bot to plague draftcountdown because they're unrealistically good at it.
That was a sarcastic list, in case you weren't aware.

A list of overrated/overhyped (at best) players.