Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-07-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Hey guys... New The Head and the Heart, anyone? *ahem NJX in particular*

wahooo. i love it. i have a bad tendency to get turned off by a lot of artists i really enjoyed when they come out with new albums. i love the sound of this song and it gets better with every listen. i need to temper my expectations for the album so that i don't get disappointed. october seems so far away :(
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Click it waffles.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wonder if Marcus Mumford jerked off in that guys Wheaties or something when they were kids. None of the players in Mumford do anything crazy, except for Country Winston, but even his most difficult stuff isn't all that difficult. The strength of there music is in arrangement, that is where storytelling comes in, as well as the lyrics. If that guy thinks Mumford can't tell a story, I submit "Dust Bowl" dance and politely tell him his opinion doesn't matter, he is not a gifted writer by any means himself, and has a wrong opinion. But I'm just an asshole fanboy.
I like Mumford & Sons, don't love but like.
And the whole article was just a *****-fest.
Comes off as so pompous.

Write why you don't like Mumford. But don't act like anyone who does like them is brain damaged

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
yeah, i think i actually like this song a lot more than their last cd.
I've seen them live 5 times now, and they get better every time. Their music gets more and more dynamic, their melodies tighter (as well as each individual's voices improving, particularly Charity), and the already strong lyrics are getting even better. I've heard a lot of their new stuff as a result of seeing these shows, or stuff that wasn't on their last album, and I can see the type of trajectory they are going to take. I probably have even higher expectations than you, Falconer, and I hope I'm not trying to further your issue here, but I don't think you are setting the bar too high. I've heard probably 3 or 4, maybe 5, other songs of theirs that they've done that aren't on their album, and each of them I've found myself wishing for their album even more. I have an idea of what the flavor of the album will be, and I doubt it'll be something anyone can Be Still about.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've seen them live 5 times now, and they get better every time. Their music gets more and more dynamic, their melodies tighter (as well as each individual's voices improving, particularly Charity), and the already strong lyrics are getting even better. I've heard a lot of their new stuff as a result of seeing these shows, or stuff that wasn't on their last album, and I can see the type of trajectory they are going to take. I probably have even higher expectations than you, Falconer, and I hope I'm not trying to further your issue here, but I don't think you are setting the bar too high. I've heard probably 3 or 4, maybe 5, other songs of theirs that they've done that aren't on their album, and each of them I've found myself wishing for their album even more. I have an idea of what the flavor of the album will be, and I doubt it'll be something anyone can Be Still about.
oh you're good. real good.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

i heard pt. 2 first and i like it more. the live version isn't half bad either.

Last edited by thefalconer : 08-08-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

this cover video went viral via reddit a few days back. i never heard the original song before but this is SO good. give it a listen.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Cage The Elephant Single!!

Old 08-09-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

Click it waffles.
This is truth...

Old 08-12-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Old 08-12-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been swamped with work & a camping trip on the appalachian trail, but I wanted to share these guys:

(skip to 1:50)
Old 08-17-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally different from their other songs, but I've been tripping over this one for the last few days.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-20-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you watching Baseketball?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-20-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Apologies for the Vevo, and subsequent ad, but this song is worth it. It reminds me a bit of Foster the People, a little bit, not only in the singers voice, but the overall feel of the band, but they are distinctly their own. Really ******* catchy songs, with simple lyrics that say a lot with few words. But beware guys, its really, really ******* catchy. I think a lot of you might like them. I've only heard one of their other songs besides this one, but I think they are a name we are all going to be seeing a lot more of.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Are you watching Baseketball?
I watched this movie when I was like 8 or 9 years old, but haven't seen it since, I think its safe to say I should probably check that one out, with a new perspective.

Old 08-20-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I watched this movie when I was like 8 or 9 years old, but haven't seen it since, I think its safe to say I should probably check that one out, with a new perspective.
Yes, yes it is

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-20-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dig it

Old 08-23-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
posted them a while back =P

stoked that their kickstarter got funded and they'll make it out on tour. i can't wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Mmmmm, Typhoon and the girl I'm in love with who is a member of said Typhoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Double post, but I'ma cheat and delete my old post.

Cause TH do what TH do.

That ain't even my favorite song of theirs, brah.
Muahahahahaha! Mine is an evil laugh!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote