Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I made the mistake and didn't grab a RB in rounds 1 or 2. The QB and WR pool were pretty deep, and the RB pool was much more shallow than I thought.

Edit: Actually, I took Lamar Miller in the 2nd. It was a reach but I'm hoping/expecting big things from him.
Yeah, it's definitely a gamble to not take a RB in the 1st or 2nd rds. I took Graham to have the advantage at TE with pick 20, but then I really struggled with selecting Julio Jones over the best RBs available. In the end I'm a big believer of taking the BPA early in drafts, regardless of draft setting. I was pleasantly surprised to end up with Mathews, Ball, and Ingram at RB still. Not my favorite guys by a long shot, but I honestly thought I'd be left with a whole lot worse when I passed on RBs early.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote