Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-20-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post

Excuse me if I think a team that is coming off a 4-12 season, playing on the road to a team that is 13-3 and many expected to be Super Bowl contenders, will be a gimme win. The Eagles have done nothing to change my mind on that.
And they aren't elite? The Broncos are loaded on offense, have a great return man, good kicker/punter and a decent enough defense that will become better when Miller returns.
They were basically a fluke hail mary TD completion away from beating the Ravens last year. I think its ridiculous to say they aren't elite.
Any given sunday, I don't care if a team went 4-12 last year, upsets like that happen almost every week in the NFL at this point.

I also never said the Broncos weren't elite, I was referring to those teams you decided to write off.

And Loaded on offense....please. Who the hell do you have in the backfield that would constitute any thing that DC's are going to take into consideration when game planning for you? And your offensive line isn't some juggernaut either, even if we don't take into consideration the injuries. Your WRs are good but honestly have fun with Welker dropping big passes on the biggest stage, its become a staple of his the last couple years. But to sum up, your reasons for them being elite are a "loaded" offense, a good return man and kicker/punter (), and a sub par defense. Youre really grasping at straws with those arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Broncos are absolutely loaded on offense. Having just Manning would almost constitute loaded. Adding in Welker is just a bonus over Stokley last year. The run game and TEs will be functional. Monte Ball will be solid and unspectacular for them. The WRs are a top 3 group. Manning has done more with a lot less on offense and on defense.

Julius Thomas is a guy who is real interesting to me. With Tamme & Dreessen, sidelined for the preseason, he is getting reps and I like what I see. I think he has some real potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea if Manning plays like he did last year or anywhere close, they'd have to be insanely unlucky to not win 10 games.

The Broncos were a machine last year after a sketchy start. And I can't see them losing more than twice in the division...

They could have anyone at RB on a Peyton Manning-led offense with receivers galore.

Manning's one of if not the best QB of all time coming off a career year. He's proven to win with pretty much anything around him.

The only way they go 9-7 is if something happens to him.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello? People? This isn't your fantasy football team. Their passing game is good for fantasy football, but the rest of their team isn't good for much of anything.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:13 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the play offs? Come on man.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PFT is reporting that Miller's suspension, due to bonus forfeiture, is going to cost him $2 million.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Any given sunday, I don't care if a team went 4-12 last year, upsets like that happen almost every week in the NFL at this point.

I also never said the Broncos weren't elite, I was referring to those teams you decided to write off.

And Loaded on offense....please. Who the hell do you have in the backfield that would constitute any thing that DC's are going to take into consideration when game planning for you? And your offensive line isn't some juggernaut either, even if we don't take into consideration the injuries. Your WRs are good but honestly have fun with Welker dropping big passes on the biggest stage, its become a staple of his the last couple years. But to sum up, your reasons for them being elite are a "loaded" offense, a good return man and kicker/punter (), and a sub par defense. Youre really grasping at straws with those arguments.
Who the heck did Green Bay have in the backfield that scared DC's? The Giants? The Steelers in 2009?
Peyton won a Super Bowl with Joseph Addai and Dominic Rhodes. Ronnie Hillman, Montae Ball and Knowshon Moreno will end up providing a solid enough running game for Manning to work with.
No OL is really a juggernaut, but the Broncos do have a pretty good line to work with at the moment.
The WR's are more than just good. 2 Pro Bowl WR's, another good WR in Decker. This offense will be a nightmare for DC's, especially if Julius Thomas plays like the hype around him is building up to.
The defense, again, is not sub par. They have a lot of solid players on that defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Hello? People? This isn't your fantasy football team. Their passing game is good for fantasy football, but the rest of their team isn't good for much of anything.
They have a superb offense, a solid defense, and solid special teams. This isn't the Saints we are talking about with a good offense and a horrificly bad defense.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who the heck did Green Bay have in the backfield that scared DC's?
Their running game was weak, but they weren't one-dimensional as a team. They had the NFL's second-ranked scoring defense, were fifth in yards and sixth in forced turnovers. Their defense was one of the best in the league the year they won the Super Bowl, due in no small part to individual performances by elite defensive players like Clay Matthews III (13.5 sacks), Tramon Williams (6 picks, 20 passes broken up), Nick Collins at free safety, and Charles Woodson. And that's just who made the Pro Bowl. They also had solid contributers like AJ Hawk and BJ Raji. You'll notice that the key players here also play the positions Denver has lost the most at. (Pass rush and secondary, if their corners can't stay healthy.)

Quote:
The Giants?
The Giants are more of an anomaly, but still had a good enough pass rush to pressure quarterbacks into bad throws. I remember them that year; they weren't a statistically good defense, but they were very good at capitalizing on the mistakes they forced. They were kind of a weird team to watch in that regard. They gave up big yardage, but they also had a couple dominant players who would make plays at opportune times. Like Green Bay, they too had an All-Pro pass rusher in Jason Pierre-Paul.

Quote:
The Steelers in 2009?
You're clearly just looking for teams that won the Super Bowl without a great running game, but if you'd look a little harder you'd see that each team you've named had an All-Pro pass rusher. With this Steelers team it was James Harrison with his 16 sacks, 7 forced fumbles and DPOY Award. Not to mention an excellent season by James Farrior and an in-his-prime Troy Polamalu.

Quote:
Peyton won a Super Bowl with Joseph Addai and Dominic Rhodes
And Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. No, Indianapolis' defense wasn't particularly good that year (they were flat-out bad against the run), but Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison were at their height as a duo and both had 1300+ receiving yards. This team probably is the closest comparison to what Denver's got going for it this year, but Peyton was also at his peak in 2006. He's 37 this year. He's had medical issues. You can't just ignore that. 2006 was also one of the weaker Super Bowl matchups I can remember watching. (For what it's worth, when they got to the Super Bowl again in 2009 they were a significantly better defensive team and, again according to basic pattern, had strong seasons from their pass rushers (Mathis and Freeney both Pro Bowlers, Freeney again an All-Pro) and secondary players.

Quote:
Ronnie Hillman, Montae Ball and Knowshon Moreno will end up providing a solid enough running game for Manning to work with.
It's just not really about the running game. Their lack of pass rush and their questions in the secondary are far more troubling.

Quote:
No OL is really a juggernaut, but the Broncos do have a pretty good line to work with at the moment.
I don't know how you can say something like, "No offensive line is a juggernaut." Sure they can. Remember the Chiefs of the '00s? That's the first one that comes to mind. Seattle's in Shaun Alexander's heyday. There are definitely such things as juggernaut lines, but as anything worthy of being called a juggernaut, they're rare by default.

Quote:
The WR's are more than just good. 2 Pro Bowl WR's, another good WR in Decker. This offense will be a nightmare for DC's, especially if Julius Thomas plays like the hype around him is building up to.
No one has disputed this. Everyone expects them to have a solid passing game.

Quote:
The defense, again, is not sub par.
(Yes, it is.)

Quote:
They have a lot of solid players on that defense.
No, they don't. They accidentally released their third-best player (or maybe second, depending on what you think of Champ at this point in his career), their best (by far) defensive player is going to miss more than a third of the season, their cornerbacks (which would be their second-strongest unit if healthy)... are not healthy, and they have JAGs playing linebacker and on the defensive line. Their first round pick this year, Sylverster Williams, is one of those "high-upside" picks who hasn't forced his way into playing time. If they had Dumervil and Miller, they'd have an elite pass rush and, as I showed earlier, that is a common trait among Super Bowl teams. Without a good pass rush, their secondary is going to get picked on, and I don't think they're up for the challenge. DRC isn't a bad player, but he gets hurt and is better as a CB2. Champ Bailey will be 35 years old, and he's having injury issues as well. You're going to be asking a lot from unproven guys like Chris Harris and Rahim Moore, and if DRC and Champ aren't ready to go, you're going to have unknowns playing corner. Wesley Woodyard might be the best player on that defense to start the season. I think he's a pretty solid player, but that doesn't bode well for the team.

Quote:
They have a superb offense, a solid defense, and solid special teams. This isn't the Saints we are talking about with a good offense and a horrificly bad defense.
I'd cut down "superb" offense to "solid" because of their passing potential and confirm you a "solid" for special teams too, since I think Trindon Holliday is a good returner and Prater and Colquitt seem to get the job done. But their defense is a huge question mark.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 08-21-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denvers offense is at a minimum superb and has the potential to be elite. They were top 3 last year and have added Welker who is a high quality addition. Manning is getting healthier and his arm is getting stronger. He looks to be playing better this year with more time with the guys around him.

I have questions about the defense, but when Miller gets back they will have an all pro pass rusher again. He might be the best pure edge rusher in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
People here are putting too much faith in Manning. They're hurt throughout their roster and their defense would've been a step back from last year even without Miller. They're now going into their first 6 games without either Miller or Elvis Dumervil. Those two combined for 29.5 sacks last year. You better believe a big part of Denver's success was having two All-Pro caliber pass rushers pinching both sides of opponents' quarterbacks. They have no one to replace that. Shaun Philips is going to be mediocre if he has a good year. And with a thin pass rush their secondary becomes even more important, and Champ Bailey and DRC are both injured. The Raiders and Jags are the only games that truly look like "gimme" wins in their first 6 games and it wouldn't be anything close to inconceivable, to me, for Von Miller to join a team that's 2-4 after 6 weeks. Anything can happen, but this isn't a strong team overall; they just have Peyton and his track record leads you to expect a strong offense. But they're injured on the offensive line, too, and have very little at running back. Peyton should be able to at least keep them in games, but there are plenty of other sub-caliber players who can lose them for Denver. They're missing a lot of talent from last year's squad, considering injuries as well.
The Colts with Manning were a SB contender, W/O him they're the first pick in the draft. This Denver team is better than the Colts team a few years ago and even w/o Miller for a while they'll still beast teams unless Manning gets hurt (knock on wood). Anytime you have PM on your team you're a legit SB contender regardless of who plays defense--he's simply that good. Denver fans have nothing to worry about in the candy coated AFC IMO.

Last edited by Guru : 08-24-2013 at 03:32 AM.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
This is exactly the sort of thinking around that team that I just can't even fathom how people got to this offseason. The Broncos are a good team but good lord they arent THAT good. A slew of injuries, Miller's pending suspension, no run game, the LB's are susceptible to getting beat in the passing game (at least when we played them). I just don't get the Bronco love thats over taken people (everywhere) this off season. They were a very deceiving #1 seed last year imo.

Caulibflower summed it up pretty well. It blows my mind people think the Eagles and Cowboys are give me wins. They arent elite but those aren't teams you sleep on either.
It's the Peyton Manning effect. His teams are SB favorites every year, end up coasting tbrough the season only to lose in their first playoff game. I had us around 12-4 maybe 13-3. With the injuries and suspension, we still win the bad AFC West, but get smoked in our first game.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ABOVE THE LAW
This brother is a fool!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-in-california

Report: Broncos LB Von Miller has open warrant for arrest in California

By John Breech | CBSSports.com
September 11, 2013 10:20 pm ET

Broncos linebacker Von Miller has already been arrested once on a failure to appear in court warrant and it might happen again if Miller goes to California anytime soon. The Broncos suspended linebacker has an open warrant for his arrest in the state, according to the Denver Post.

The trouble keeps piling up for Miller: the 24-year-old linebacker was also given two citations in Colorado last week, one for driving with a suspended license and one for speeding.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-in-california
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know he needs to take care of this stuff and get his act together, but all this hoopla over traffic violations? Meh.
I mean heck we had Brandon Marshall beating his GF, getting a huge gash on his forearm that didn't get talked about nearly as much.

Hopefully he's smart about actually taking care of these fines instead of letting them pass by.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you can't just say "meh" when he has warrants out for his arrest. it's not difficult to take care of a speeding ticket. his utter inability to care enough about his career to do it is more than mildly concerning. stupid is stupid.
You can have a warrant out for your arrest for a speeding ticket, so thats why I say meh.
Is he stupid for not having this stuff taken care of? Yeah, he is.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy is just dum in the head.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's all fun and games until he gets arrested right before a Raiders game.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep him out against the Chiefs and we coo.

Old 09-12-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
he's coming back to hit alex smith so hard that matt cassel is somehow reinstated as your starting qb.
Justin Houston is going to destroy Peyton so bad that he'll die and be reincarnated as Tebow.

Old 09-12-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"meh"???

My license is suspended and I have a warrant out for my arrest.

I think I'm going to drive anyways. And when I drive, I'm going to Speed!!!!

Yeah, he's smart.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

And...the warrant in California is false. Payment was already made and he's clear, so yeah.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-california
Old 09-12-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And...the warrant in California is false. Payment was already made and he's clear, so yeah.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-in-california
That doesn't mean that the reports were false, it just means that his lawyer had it "cleared up" within 24 hours, like he said he would. He paid the ticket and everything was all good.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote