Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Growing pains for the rookies tonight on offense. Oh well, good to get this stuff now then later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 08-22-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I like that we are playing the Panthers tonight!! With our new speed on defense I want to see how we handle a big and fast QB. Also WR/TE battles should be fun to watch. Does anyone think we will keep Clark and Shianco?
I think it comes down to whether or not they decide to roll the dice on udfa Matt Furstenburg, who by all reports continue to impress in practice. Shiancoe didnīt impress against Atlanta last week, and Clark hasnīt played yet. In the end, I think they end up keep both of the vets, and maybe try to stash Furstenburg on the practice squad, but your guess is as good as mine.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tisk tisk, sloppy guys. Good job on the Lions D forcing turnovers tho.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice Akers, you dolt. Rugland is coming for you.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been really impressed by the Lions D. Very good at getting hats on the balls and getting good push in the run game.

Their coverage is meh, but a lot of good Ds recently have those issues.

And can someone teach Aaron Dobson to use his damn hands on the DB? Stop being a finesse receiver and push him. You're 6' ******* 3" Create some damn space.

edit: The second I criticize their coverage, they pick off a pass.

Last edited by descendency : 08-22-2013 at 07:19 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 turnovers for the Pats...
Old 08-22-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it Tebow time yet?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I love that the Lions always hand us our ass when we play them in the preseason. Good to break us in early when we start out coasting (at least offensively).

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-22-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Is it Tebow time yet?

....stahp it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-22-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A crisp, methodical 9 play TD drive for the offense, and then a nice couple of stops on 2nd and 3rd and short for the Ravens defense. So far so good.

Edit: And then Ted Ginn takes a punt to the house. Im just gonna shut my big, fat mouth now.

Last edited by SunTzu_22 : 08-22-2013 at 07:30 PM.
SunTzu_22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Our Defense is playing amazing. 4 turnovers deep in your own territory and only 13 points given up? A+.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Thompkins is dirty.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-22-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Tebow caused that fumble. (and Manti Te'os girlfriend)
Old 08-22-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Wait, how is that not a fumble?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-22-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Wait, how is that not a fumble?
He gave himself up.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Dorsey sighting!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Pointing a finger at a guy = 15 yard penalty.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Don't worry, Lions D will do something stupid to make up for that sack.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-22-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

Makes me so happy to see Ladarius Webb back on the field.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus, Kuechly. That was awesome

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 08-22-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kuechly is just a football seeking missile

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't watch the games, whats up with the Lions and Patriots game?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lotulelei looking very good out there.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kuechly is a beast. When will teams stop undervaluing MLB that don't rush the passer like Willis and Kuechly?
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Kuechly is a beast. When will teams stop undervaluing MLB that don't rush the passer like Willis and Kuechly?
Aaaand right on cue he makes another huge play. Stud.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote