Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 08-22-2013, 04:08 AM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Bundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Can someone fill in for Karni, just till he returns at least lol
Bundybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no clue how it works but i would do it
Old 08-22-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could tell you how to get it for free, but it's useless without the league file.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya i dont think id have a problem getting the program
Old 08-22-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, at least we got through 1 season. yay
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Bundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBundybastard is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Meh, if this is done and your looking for a league feel free to take a team at my league, have a couple teams available.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

send me a link
Old 08-22-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Got fenikz a team, can get a couple more in if your interested, heading into the offseason of our 6th Season.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna keep my faith in zach!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundybastard View Post
Got fenikz a team, can get a couple more in if your interested, heading into the offseason of our 6th Season.
send me a link too.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this completely dies I'll explore running a sim league in a different game if everyone is interested. I'm still unpacking from my move back to the States but after this weekend I should be able to run it.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:36 AM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Looks like this is officially done

Come get a team, started doing retro draft files, Oscar Robertson and Jerry West in this years class.

http://nbadimensions.net/forums/foru...im-league.138/
Old 10-01-2013, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

3 spots open fellas

Come sign up :)
Old 10-01-2013, 06:04 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was tempted to buy the game to restart it here but that works too. I'm down for the Wizards.

Whenever I try and create an account on your site I get an "Internal Server Error" though.

I'll try again in about an hour when I get back.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:26 AM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I was tempted to buy the game to restart it here but that works too. I'm down for the Wizards.

Whenever I try and create an account on your site I get an "Internal Server Error" though.

I'll try again in about an hour when I get back.
No worries, if the issue happens again lemme know and Ill chase it up with one of the owners :)

Btw anyone heard from Karni?
Old 10-01-2013, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No worries, if the issue happens again lemme know and Ill chase it up with one of the owners :)

Btw anyone heard from Karni?
I haven't aside from a message from his friend saying he was super busy and not going to be able to do this.

I managed to create an account on your site so I'll hunt down your signup/sign-in sheet now.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Cool, least his all good
Old 10-01-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

If anyone else is keen, Im Simming Day 1 of FA tomorrow, so it would be a good idea to get involved now so you can get some talent via FA

Wizards Open (if Trogdor doesn't claim em?)
Rockets
Jazz
Magic

Old 10-01-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Yep I'm taking the Wizards. Posted in the "League Discussion" thread. Working on FA bids at the moment.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If anyone else is keen, Im Simming Day 1 of FA tomorrow, so it would be a good idea to get involved now so you can get some talent via FA

Wizards Open (if Trogdor doesn't claim em?)
Rockets
Jazz
Magic

Where can i find the current teams?
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Where can i find the current teams?
http://www.nbadimensions.net/nba_sim...e/******/html/

Replace the ****** with "bi.atch" minus the period.

I took the Wizards so any of those other ones are available. :)
Old 10-01-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Yeah bit awk with the censoring

If it doesn't work, go to the league link I've posted then look in the League Announcement forum and the index is located in the Main Index thread

If your on a CPU there's links above the shoutbox
Old 10-01-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Bumping this. Bundy's league has Free Agency starting in about 2 hours. Couple teams open if you want to get in prior to FA starting.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Spurs last team open
Old 10-05-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Bundybastard
Rookie

Knicks
Raptors both Open

Steph Curry on the Raptors roster ;)