Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Come on Wally you basically gave up on WoH at the same time.
correction. I wanted to stop playing 2-3 weeks before you stopped. You talked me into staying. I stayed and was enjoying it again...you crapped out on me. Making both Bantx and me cry.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
If you want to play a game with Vidae and Cain and then get abandoned when everyone is starting to do good but they have moved on because they have short attention spans. Play this.
LMAO. I tried to keep playing too, dg and Bulldogs still play I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG sold his stuff recently, as did Commie. I should sell mine too. It's probably not worth that much but whatevs.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should sell off mine/Cain's stuff, wonder how much its worth anymore...haha

Where did they go to sell it? Neoseeker?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post

Unsure. You could pop on IRC and ask em.

Old 08-17-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post

HEY!!! I claim monies...
Old 08-17-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, I just gave my stuff away.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Another round of keys are being given out Tuesday, and if you haven't signed up for this separate contest that Blizzard is handling, you should:

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...8-20-2013#best

Old 08-27-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I managed to win a key and I gotta say, it's f'ing awesome. Having a blast right now. They're doing a huge giveaway tomorrow (via facebook AND another set from Blizzard directly) so if anyone gets in let me know!

Old 08-27-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG sold all his stuff a couple weeks back with some help from me. I just sold the last of my PP, made just over $1000. Obviously I spent a ton of time playing but making over a grand for a hobby I enjoyed wasn't bad. I'm probably going to take a wait and see approach now and possibly jump on this new X-Men card game coming out.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear this game must be run by Eric Cartman. "Hey look how cool this game is but you can't play"

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got my beta invite :-D
Old 10-21-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course you did :(

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HELL YEAH! Just got mine as well :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Trog hook us up with your Battle ID
Old 10-21-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh come on. I pretty much waste all of my freetime watching Kripparrian playing HS on twitch, and would literally spend like 8 hours a day playing if I had the game, but I'll naturally be the last person to get a key.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I wish you had one :-/
Old 10-21-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trog hook us up with your Battle ID
Daedalus#1726
Old 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Ive also entered roughly 50 contests to get a key at this point. Gonna go cry in a corner now.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Daedalus#1726
Mines BrotherCain#1461
Old 10-21-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Mines BrotherCain#1461
Downloading... sooo slow. I'll add you once I'm in.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Ugh come on. I pretty much waste all of my freetime watching Kripparrian playing HS on twitch, and would literally spend like 8 hours a day playing if I had the game, but I'll naturally be the last person to get a key.
I know that feels bro. I've been watching TB, Trump and Crota a lot. Just cant get a key.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I know that feels bro. I've been watching TB, Trump and Crota a lot. Just cant get a key.
Value town! I like Trump.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Went with a Priest deck so far. Hilariously unfair to have multiple "mind control" cards along with killing off their power cards I don't steal.

Winning the majority so far :) Although I got absolutely mauled by two different hunter decks.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I haven't gotten a ton of play time in. I am trying to unlock all the decks before I decide what I want to do.

But I will say the Priest deck was a ***** to start against.