Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-24-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me, Mallet just hasn't impressed me to be a starter in the NFL. He seems to have up and down performances in the preseason the past few years. Inconsistency usually leads to back up duties. A lot of talent and good chance a dumb organization like Cleveland or Oakland will bite.

I will also make this call: Josh Freeman will be the Oakland Raiders starting QB next year.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:15 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thing is, you have to watch yourself trading for a back up QB whos had very little starting film . Kevin Kolb performed well, but you have to remember teams don't have enough film to game plan for back up QBs besides vanilla pre-season offenses.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Did you feel the same way about Trent Green when he was there? Be honest.

I had no idea Trent Green was that good until he left and played for the Chiefs.

I'm slightly down on Kirk Cousins only because we have a minor QB controversy in D.C. with some fans suggesting we sit RG3 until the bye and start Cousins.
No.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Mallett and Cousins are almost locks. With how Brady just played against Tampa Bay... I doubt Mallett would sign a franchise tender.

I haven't seen Tyrod Taylor this year but haven't seen him do anything worth seeing really.

Nick Foles might get a shot in KC.

TJ Yates is a prototypical backup QB, but with how bad some starters are - he might get a shot. Granted, there are a lot of QBs coming out and a lot of guys in front of him.
Wait, are you implying the Patriots are going to offer the franchise tag to keep Ryan Mallett?
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote