Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-19-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about we do a snake draft but we have a draft to make the order. So last year's last place team picks first and lets say he wants the 3rd pick in the first (10th in the 2nd). Then the second to last place team chooses next and so on.

Does that make sense? I couldn't figure out a way to word it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jakey already has 3 1st/2nd rounders on his team. Ziltoids has 2 top 10 picks and a top 12 QB. The rounds aren't even going to be that long when you factor in the keepers.

Last edited by Docta : 08-23-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought about it a lot and this is the best compromise I've got. The first three rounds will retain the worst-to-best order. Snaking order will begin in round 4 and continue through the rest of the draft. Look over the Draft Results again to ensure you still have your correct keepers. I had to manually snake the draft order and assign some keepers again which sucked balls so I'm not changing it again, but if I incorrectly assigned a keeper let me know.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Example: I accidentally gave tjsunstein Dez Bryant. I found that one and fixed it, and doublechecked all the others so we should be ok. But if you care about your team, check just in case.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-23-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks good, killswitch. That's probably the fairest way and props for doing all that work manually entering the keepers.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Example: I accidentally gave tjsunstein Dez Bryant. I found that one and fixed it, and doublechecked all the others so we should be ok. But if you care about your team, check just in case.
Mine looks good. Got my big board set. Ready to draft!
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....s?view=current

It still says we have all of our draft picks.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....s?view=current

It still says we have all of our draft picks.
Because we do... and the keepers have already been preselected...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....1/draftresults
Old 08-25-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft is TONIGHT!!!!

8:30 PM EST

Good luck, everyone!
Old 08-25-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Draft is TONIGHT!!!!

8:30 PM EST

Good luck, everyone!
Getting closer! Getting antsy. I am jealous you get our boy Kaep every year for a 15th rd pick. I have him in my main dynasty league, though.

Good luck!
Old 08-25-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Good draft guys. Well, for some of you.

Killy McSwitchypants
1. (7) Ray Rice (Bal - RB)
2. (19) Frank Gore (SF - RB)
3. (31) Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR)
4. (42) Vernon Davis (SF - TE)
5. (55) Wes Welker (Den - WR)
6. (66) Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)
7. (79) Tony Romo (Dal - QB)
8. (90) Arizona (Ari - DEF)
9. (103) Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)
10. (114) Bernard Pierce (Bal - RB)
11. (127) Sidney Rice (Sea - WR)
12. (138) Dwayne Allen (Ind - TE)
13. (151) Joique Bell (Det - RB)
14. (162) Russell Wilson (Sea - QB)
15. (175) Daniel Thomas (Mia - RB)

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-25-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

I'm looking for a QB upgrade.

Amon Amarth Avengers
1. (8) Calvin Johnson
(Det - WR)
2. (20) Julio Jones
(Atl - WR)
3. (32) Darren McFadden
(Oak - RB)
4. (41) Lamar Miller
(Mia - RB)
5. (56) Steve Smith
(Car - WR)
6. (65) Montee Ball
(Den - RB)
7. (80) Kenny Britt
(Ten - WR)
8. (89) C.J. Spiller
(Buf - RB)
9. (104) Jordan Cameron
(Cle - TE)
10. (113) Jared Cook
(StL - TE)
11. (128) Sam Bradford
(StL - QB)
12. (137) Ryan Tannehill
(Mia - QB)
13. (152) Michael Crabtree
(SF - WR)
14. (161) New England
(NE - DEF)
15. (176) Marcus Lattimore
(SF - RB)
Old 08-25-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I might consider trading Romo.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-25-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
I might consider trading Romo.
I think you should.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Shoot me an offer. I could use some better RB options.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-25-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

You interested in Ball? Got him in rd 6.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

You can think it over. Anyone else that has 2 good QBs, think it over as well. I gotta get to bed. Early appt in the morn. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

feeling very, very good about mine

SBH
1. (5) Chris Johnson (Ten - RB)
2. (17) Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)
3. (29) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)
4. (44) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE)
5. (53) Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
6. (68) Shane Vereen (NE - RB)
7. (77) Josh Gordon (Cle - WR)
8. (92) Stevan Ridley (NE - RB)
9. (101) Ben Tate (Hou - RB)
10. (116) Danny Woodhead (SD - RB)
11. (125) Owen Daniels (Hou - TE)
12. (140) Kendall Wright (Ten - WR)
13. (149) Carson Palmer (Ari - QB)
14. (164) Tampa Bay (TB - DEF)
15. (173) Caleb Sturgis (Mia - K)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I know I can make it work but I got too enamored with future considerations and lost some established luster.

QB - Colin Kaepernick (14)
QB - Philip Rivers (13)
RB - Doug Martin (4)
RB - Reggie Bush (1)
RB - Le'Veon Bell (10)
RB - Christine Michael (9)
RB - Bryce Brown (8)
WR - Brandon Marshall (3)
WR - Victor Cruz (2)
WR - Percy Harvin (5)
WR - Tavon Austin (6)
WR - Kenbrell Thompkins (7)
TE - Zach Sudfeld (11)
D/ST - St. Louis Rams (12)
K - David Akers (15)
Old 08-26-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why was the draft during breaking bad

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:53 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh I'm make it work. I'm disappointed with my RB depth.

QB Andrew Luck
QB Alex Smith
RB MJD
RB Giovanni Bernard
RB Ahmad Bradshaw
RB Vick Ballard
WR AJ Green
WR Jordy Nelson
WR TY Hilton
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Lance Moore
TE Fred Davis
TE Antonio Gates
D/ST Chicago
K Blair Walsh

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
why was the draft during breaking bad
Why not raise the issue weeks ago when the draft date and time was selected? I don't watch any TV on its original air date.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-26-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why not raise the issue weeks ago when the draft date and time was selected? I don't watch any TV on its original air date.
it's all good man, my team is fine and I knew I'd miss the draft but it wasn't a big deal. I set my board and the only position I'm upset with is my RBs, but for the past 2 years RBs are so slim

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yeah RBs are rough this year. So many injuries and so few feature backs to begin with.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-26-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carson Palmer/Matt Stafford are available for any kind of player you want to trade. obviously Stafford will be more difficult to get but since he was autopicked in the 5th I'm not in love with keeping him
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote