Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-27-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Myers or Jared Cook at TE?
Old 08-27-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Myers by a mile.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Brandon Myers or Jared Cook at TE?
I'm going Cook, but you can always double up with two guys late
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'm going Cook, but you can always double up with two guys late
I have both, Ive always been let down by Cook but hoping maybe he has a better stint in STL.

Somehow I was able to land Doug Martin, Jamal Charles and Steven Jackson so my team will be carried by RBs
Old 08-27-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything I've read has suggested that Sam and Cook have developed a really nice connection.

Peter King said Cook was the best offensive threat he's seen in any camp this year.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 08-27-2013 at 10:31 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Everything I've read has suggested that Sam and Cook have developed a really nice connection.

Peter King said Cook was the best offensive threat he's seen in any camp this year.
I def think Cook has more big play potential, it will def be a gameday choice for me.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been waiting for Jordan Cameron or Zach Sudfeld in my mocks, the only good value in the middle rounds is Owen Daniels imo

just play the waiver wire, TEs seem to go hot/cold more than any other position plus they get injured all the time

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All right dudes, hows my team look? 10 team, need to start 2 QBs.

QB: Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer, Brandon Weeden, Jake Locker
RB: Doug Martin, Stevan Ridley, David Wilson, Mark Ingram
WR: Torrey Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Stevie Johnson, Josh Gordon, Emmanuel Sanders
TE: Jimmy Graham, Jermaine Gresham
K: Sebastien Janikowski
DEF: Cincinnati, Arizona
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How's my team look? 10 team league, .4ppr

QB: Mike Vick
RB: Doug Martin
RB: Marshawn Lynch
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Eric Decker
FLEX: Reggie Bush
TE: Martellus Bennett
D/ST: Rams
K: Phil Dawson

Bench:
Andy Dalton
Ahmad Bradshaw
Daryl Richardson
T.Y. Hilton
Mike Williams, TB WR
Josh Gordon

I have Phil Dawson dropping to pick up Sudfeld on waivers after the draft, then will decide if I want to drop one of the bench rb's or wr's for Sudfeld. Josh Gordon maybe? Thoughts?
Old 08-27-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
All right dudes, hows my team look? 10 team, need to start 2 QBs.

QB: Russell Wilson, Carson Palmer, Brandon Weeden, Jake Locker
RB: Doug Martin, Stevan Ridley, David Wilson, Mark Ingram
WR: Torrey Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Stevie Johnson, Josh Gordon, Emmanuel Sanders
TE: Jimmy Graham, Jermaine Gresham
K: Sebastien Janikowski
DEF: Cincinnati, Arizona
QB is weak as all hell RB is awesome WR is pretty good and I like your TEs.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post

Bench:
Andy Dalton
Ahmad Bradshaw
Daryl Richardson
T.Y. Hilton
Mike Williams, TB WR
Josh Gordon

I have Phil Dawson dropping to pick up Sudfeld on waivers after the draft, then will decide if I want to drop one of the bench rb's or wr's for Sudfeld. Josh Gordon maybe? Thoughts?
This is a championship caliber team Mike Vick is scary as a #1 QB because of his propensity to get injured but outside of that getting Reggie Bush as a flex is a major win.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
QB is weak as all hell RB is awesome WR is pretty good and I like your TEs.
I don't think the QB is all that weak, he has a QB1 and a solid QB2 in Palmer. Plus Weeden should improve upon last season and Locker averaged around 14 pts last season in his starts, so that should increase this season.

Overall, Qb is a little weak. In 2 QB leagues I tend to try to get 2 elite guys. It's hard to beat ya when your QBs are getting 50 points a game, regardless of who your RBs are
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished my 12 team auction. No PPR, we start 3 WR's and we don't need to start a TE.

QB- RGIII/Josh Freeman
RB- Lesean McCoy/Frank Gore/Maurice Jones-Drew/Bilal Powell
WR- Vincent Jackson/Hakeem Nicks/Mike Wallace/Josh Gordon/Kenny Britt/Chris Givens
K- David Akers
D- Arizona
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:05 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody interested in joining a league with me and some of my friends?
Its a 10 team (or 12 if necessary) league. 0.5 PPR on offense, and with 7-8 individual defensive players, so big rosters!
The draft will be held sometime sunday, will strive to find a starting time that will suit europeans and americans a like.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:44 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post

Bench:
Andy Dalton
Ahmad Bradshaw
Daryl Richardson
T.Y. Hilton
Mike Williams, TB WR
Josh Gordon

getting both Muscle Hamster and Beast Mode is just silly and Reggie as a flex just puts it over the top. As long as Vick plays decent you should lock it up
Old 08-28-2013, 06:42 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryce Brown is on the waiver wire. should I be running to pick him up?...Mike Tolbert is on there too. And Pierre Thomas.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 08-28-2013 at 06:54 AM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:11 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Bryce Brown is on the waiver wire. should I be running to pick him up?...Mike Tolbert is on there too. And Pierre Thomas.
Bryce Brown will easily be the guy to spare Shady and performed well for them last year, Also Kelly will like to run 2 back sets with him and Shady so he may get 8-10 touches a game. Pierre Thomas may be ok if you are in a PPR league, dont see him having a ton of value as a runner.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a PPR who would you rather MJD or Forte?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
In a PPR who would you rather MJD or Forte?
Forte all day
Old 08-28-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Forte all day
Bush scares me with him though.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bush scares me with him though.
I'm more afraid of Lisfranc and Jacksonvilles offense than I am of Bush.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 20 team IDP keeper league just finished our draft.

QB Robert Griffin III (Was - QB)
WR Brandon Marshall (Chi - WR)
RB Stevan Ridley (NE - RB)
W/T Demaryius Thomas (Den - WR)
W/R Montee Ball (Den - RB)
W/R/T Jacoby Jones (Bal - WR)

K Ryan Succop (KC - K)

BN Alex Smith (KC - QB)
BN Darrius Heyward-Bey (Ind - WR)
BN Danny Woodhead (SD - RB)
BN Donnie Avery (KC - WR)
BN Jeremy Kerley (NYJ - WR)
BN Kirk Cousins (Was - QB)
BN Davone Bess (Cle - WR)

D Eric Weddle (SD - S)
D Jerrell Freeman (Ind - LB)
DB Richard Sherman (Sea - CB)
LB Justin Houston (KC - LB)

BN Philip Wheeler (Mia - LB)
BN Alterraun Verner (Ten - CB)
Old 08-28-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I'm more afraid of Lisfranc and Jacksonvilles offense than I am of Bush.
In 2011 when MJD led the league in rushing the offense was worse than it is now. MJD still was second on the team in receptions and yards that year. His foot is fine now.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In 2011 when MJD led the league in rushing the offense was worse than it is now. MJD still was second on the team in receptions and yards that year. His foot is fine now.
True, but that was 2011. This is 2013 and he's also a couple of years older now. If you feel that strongly about MJD then by all means go for it. It's not a gamble I'd take myself, personally. I'm still somewhat high on him this year, just not over Forte.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'm glad I got both in my first league and din't have to worry about choosing one over the other.