Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-28-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok cool, just thought I'd bring it up since I saw it.

I'm just super pumped for Big Ten football to start! You will all be demolished by the expert QB play of Jake Rudock, who has not taken a snap of meaningful football since his state championship game in HS in 2010!

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I didn't get dick from Engel, but 25.8 points from my TE is pretty nice. Thank you Indiana offense.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scoring should be correct. let me know if there's anything wrong
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So by my count Michigan State's defense got me 29 points yesterday. Cool.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's a link to the week 1 scoresheet in PDF form: https://app.box.com/s/lxf1vf9qky31hthspnmy

the scores will stay on the spreadsheet until the games next weekend.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

My team rules.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

my team is every bit as bad as your team is good. losing colter 2 minutes into the freaking game didn't help much, though
Old 09-01-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa beat me by 1.56. Excuse me while I hang myself.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Iowa beat me by 1.56. Excuse me while I hang myself.
With Carter scoring 0 and Mark getting hurt (I think) I was convinced I was done. But you also had a 0 spot and Mike Meyer is awesome sauce, so go Iowa awesome!

So when are waivers due this week?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

How do we make waiver claims?

Old 09-02-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
With Carter scoring 0 and Mark getting hurt (I think) I was convinced I was done. But you also had a 0 spot and Mike Meyer is awesome sauce, so go Iowa awesome!

So when are waivers due this week?
I didn't have any 0 spots. My problem was trusting a ginger and a Boilermaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
How do we make waiver claims?
PM them to sbh.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Doesn't that give sbh a distinct advantage?

Old 09-02-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I didn't have any 0 spots. My problem was trusting a ginger and a Boilermaker.
Well then, my victory tastes all that much sweeter!

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-03-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Doesn't that give sbh a distinct advantage?
i suppose i can post mine before everyone else but that would give you guys an advantage over me. if youd like you could take my word that I won't open them until it's processing time.. you could do it so when you send the PM you request a read receipt so you know if im being truthful. and i can send my claims to one of you? i don't know. if you guys have better ideas i am more than open to them
Old 09-03-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

I trust sbh enough, unless we want to find someone not in the league to just handle our waivers. Doesn't really matter to me.

So are waiver requests due tonight?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-03-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

No it's fine. I'll trust you well enough.

Old 09-03-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I trust sbh enough, unless we want to find someone not in the league to just handle our waivers. Doesn't really matter to me.

So are waiver requests due tonight?
since it's a regular week as far as i know.. they're due wednesday night
Old 09-03-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

BF just preparing the excuses for when lowly Iowa upsets his team of superstars in 2 weeks. Ted Bolser is going down!

Also, I'd like to give a big middle finger to Pat Fitzgerald. I know I won, but apparently Venric Mark has been hurt since camp and they never planned to use him much this past week. Surprisingly, he didn't send Mark out on defense to fall to the ground after a couple uptempo plays by Cal.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-03-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
since it's a regular week as far as i know.. they're due wednesday night
Yup, all Saturday games this week.

I'm going to make my waiver claim public and let everyone know I'm dropping Allen Robinson for Andrew Maxwell. He's really, really good.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-05-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Any waiver claims last night?

I'm guessing we just wait until the claims are posted, and then free agency is open?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 09-05-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

yeah sorry i've been in class all morning i'll process in a minute
Old 09-05-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Waivers

SBH adds RB Jeremy Langford, MSU
SBH drops RB Rodrick Williams, Jr., Minnesota

Moves to sixth in waiver order

Docta adds RB Jordan Hall, OSU
Docta drops RB Riley Bullough, MSU

Moves to fifth in waiver order

add/drop is now available
Old 09-05-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

add K Pat Smith, Nebraska
drop K Mauro Bondi, Nebraska
Old 09-05-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

add Treyvon Green, Northwestern
drop Matt Lehman, Penn State

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 09-05-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Damn you work (and BF)!

Oh well...

Drop Cam Coffman
Add Trevor Siemian

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver