Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Few questions I got...

1. Who will lead the team in Receiving yards?
2. Will Daryl Richardson see more than 210 rushing attempts this season?
3. Will Brian Quick catch more than 30 balls?
4. Over/under Tavon Austin 1,000 combined yards (not including Returns)
5. over/under Sam Bradford 30 Touchdowns
1. Givens
2. Close one, I'll go with yes
3. Yes (but not by much)
4. Under if returns aren't included
5. Over

Last edited by NGSeiler : 08-27-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Aaron Hernandez was using Angel Dust when he was playing for the Patriots and got so paranoid he started carrying a gun on him everywhere he went.....And Belichick knew this and just told Aaron to stay low for awhile.

If this is true. Get this ***** out of the league. WTF is that? A guy is using PCP and you don't take the appropriate steps to getting this guy some help? Maybe Mr. Lloyd is alive today if you got Hernandez some help instead of worrying about ******* Wins and Losses in an NFL Season.

I'm a bit pissed off right now, because I know the league will just sweep this little fact under the rug and there won't be **** that happens to Belichick and uneducated people will glorify him as a genius.

Tape the Rams practice again *****.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:24 AM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it may just be a preseason game, but a win is a win. I'll take it!! Really liked the running game tonight. Especially Bennie Cunningham. He has made this team with his performance tonight. If the Rams try to place him on the PS he will be gone.

Thought the O line played well in the second half. Noticed that Barnes was at guard and Jones at center. They both had their moments.

Ray Ray is a keeper also. The stick he put on a Ravens receiver was a thing of beauty. Wait until he learns all the tricks of playing OLB in the NFL. He could be something special.

Way too many penalties tonight. Some will say that most were committed by guys who won't be here much longer, but Baltimore was also playing their 2's and 3's and were not anywhere as sloppy as the Rams. We led the league in flags last year also. Fish has got to get this cleaned up. We ain't good enough to give away yards and plays like that.

Man, with guys like Brodine and Rivers I'm glad I am not Fish and crew. Both of them looked good and it is going to be hard to cut either one of them.

Pead fumbled again...but this might be more that he in no way should be returning kicks. And, finally, Clemons looked decent tonight. Still I think the Rams will cut him only to bring him back like last year.

Opening week 10 days away....can hardly wait!!!

Go Rams!!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:37 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My crack at the Final 53....

QB: Sam Bradford, Kellen Clemens, Austin Davis (3)
RB: Daryl Richardson, Isaiah Pead, Zac Stacy, Bennie Cunningham (7)
FB: Lance Kendricks (8)
WR: Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey, Austin Pettis, Brian Quick, Chris Givens, Justin Veltung (14)
TE: Jared Cook, Mike Mcneal (16)
OL: Jake Long, Rodger Saffold, Scott Wells, Chris Williams, Harvey Dahl, Shelley Smith, Joe Barksdale, Barrett Jones (24)

DL: Chris Long, Robert Quinn, Kendall Langford, Michael Brockers, Eugene Sims, William Hayes, Gerald Rivers, Jermelle Cudjo (32)
LB: James Laurinaties, Alec Ogletree, Jo-Lon Dunbar, Will Witherspoon, Josh Hull, Ray-Ray Armstrong, Sammy Brown (39)
CB: Cortland Finnegan, Janoris Jenkins, Brandon Mcgee, Trumaine Johnson, Quinton Pointer (44)
S: TJ Mcdonald, Darian Stewart, Rodney Mcleod, Matt Daniels, Matt Giordano (49)
ST: Greg Zuelein, Johnny Hekker, Jake McQuade (52)

Cuts:
1. Tim Barnes OL
2. Daren Bates LB
3. Emory Blake WR
4. Mason Brodine DT
5. Mathew Conrath DT
6. Cody Davis S
7. Garrett Goebel DT
8. Rashard Hall S
9. Sean Hooey OL
10. Phillip Lutzenkirchen TE
11. Andre Martin OL
12. TY Nsekhe OL
13. Zach Potter TE
14. Chase Reynolds RB
15. Eric Stevens RB
16. Jonathan Stewart LB
17. Drew Thomas DB
18. DJ Young OL
19. Darren Woodard DB
20. RJ WashinTgon DE
21. Brandon Washington OL
22. Cory Harkey TE (Injured reserve)

That's how I would do it I think. I think we carry an extra Linebacker now with Dunbar suspended for the first 4 games. I really don't know where the 53rd man comes from, maybe we sign a Tight end off the streets because Harkey will more than likely get placed on the IR and Lance is just recently able to participate in practice and has seen no preseason time. I just don't like any of the guys we've had. Tight End and Quarterback is what I'd be keeping a close eye on if I was Les. Oh and the guys that are underlined are the guys I would bring back for the practice squad. Including Robert Steeples and Andrew Helmick.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 08-30-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very angry Eric Stevens wan't kept after Harkey went down, having Kendricks as our only FB on the roster scares me. I don't know who will make the practice squad team but I have to feel like Stevens deserves that chance.

Old 09-01-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Jim Thomas, CB Darren Woodard, WR Justin Veltung, S Cody Davis, FB Eric Stevens, DE/LB Sammy Brown, and OL Sean Hooey are all expected to sign to the practice squad.