Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-29-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you really need to point out that I drafted Andre Brown right after he gets hurt?

Is it really necessary to kick me while I am down D?
Old 08-29-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Did you really need to point out that I drafted Andre Brown right after he gets hurt?

Yes ... WAR.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Is that even a question??? OF COURSE it's necessary!

I'm just sad that you're not in my Division.

WAR.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Round 2

1. Team marshall (f/ WMD) - Ryan Mathews, RB
2. Team PF - Ryan Mathews, RB
3. Team WMD (f/ marshall) - Ryan Mathews, RB
4. Team RaiderNation - Ryan Mathews, RB
5. Team Longhorns - Ryan Mathews, RB
6. Team Brodeur - Ryan Mathews, RB
7. Team Xiomera - Ryan Mathews, RB
8. Team KCJ (f/ D-Unit) - Ryan Mathews, RB
9. Team D-Unit (f/ KCJ) - Ryan Mathews, RB
10. Team LTGiants - Andre Brown, RB
This is the correct order.. I'm not sure what draft DUnit copied.

Quote:

I lost Latavius Murray for the year...

Old 08-29-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD's cut downs are always the most painful and hilarious. He truly is the heir apparent to Creekeagles.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what is a latavius murray
Old 08-30-2013, 01:18 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
what is a latavius murray
The next Ryan Matthews, get with the program son!!

Quote:
Whoa! Not Devone Bess!!! You gotta be kidding me!
Hey he's not a bad option for a back up WR in this league and with Weeden looking likes he's improved you never know. But hey like I said Chris Ivory is tradeable, I'd even trade Aaron Dobson in the trade if the deal was right..:

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I'm willing to trade RB Chris Ivory if anyone is interested. I want a upgrade at RB and would be will to add WR Devone Bess to do so...
I am happy that my toughest pick all draft deciding between Vereen and Ivory seems to have worked out. Really like how the Pats are using him all over the place. Hopefully I can get a few lucky weeks from him before Gronk is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:39 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My toughest pick was between Andre Roberts and Josh Freeman in Round 4. Getting Vick in Round 5 is guaranteed to work out for me though.. last time I drafted Mikey Vick was his resurgence year in 2010.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I'm willing to trade RB Chris Ivory if anyone is interested. I want a upgrade at RB and would be will to add WR Devone Bess to do so...
Bilal Powell > Chris Ivory
Old 08-30-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Bilal Powell > Chris Ivory
I hate you

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-30-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
My toughest pick was between Andre Roberts and Josh Freeman in Round 4. Getting Vick in Round 5 is guaranteed to work out for me though.. last time I drafted Mikey Vick was his resurgence year in 2010.
You left out the part in 2010 where you traded him to me as a throw in and I rode him to a championship...
Old 08-30-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't recall him being a throw in, but I remember getting Mendenhall back for him :(
Old 08-30-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
You left out the part in 2010 where you traded him to me as a throw in and I rode him to a championship...
Ironically I traded him to you in 2012 and that helped me ride to the championship game (where I lost to marshall).

You just love trading for Vick, don'tcha?
Old 08-30-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Be involved in a trade for Vick and your team will be successful.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Chris Ivory for Michael Vick then

Done
Deal
/championship

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-30-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to trade? I've got extra RBs and WRs.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peeps, Andrew Luck for a good RB
Old 08-30-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Arian Foster is on the trade block.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Peeps, Andrew Luck for a good RB
Ryan Mathews good?
Old 08-30-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Arian Foster is on the trade block.
That would work.

Quote:
Ryan Mathews good?
That would not.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm guessing you're gonna be disappointed by the offers you receive for Luck then.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm guessing you're gonna be disappointed by the offers you receive for Luck then.
I guess so if I can't get better than Ryan Matthews.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I offered him to you jokingly since I don't need a quarterback having Brees already.

But in all seriousness, I doubt you'll get a better running back for Luck. I don't think there's an owner among us that has a starting NFL running back up for trade at this point. And while this is a keeper league, Luck isn't a Top 10 quarterback right now. That probably doesn't equate to a Top 20 RB.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Depending on how I do this season I may be interested, just way to early right now

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015