Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-29-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Andre Brown broken leg. That just made Wilson a 2nd rounder for sure.
My team with Richardson, Spiller, Ridley and Wilson is looking more and more insane by the minute.

EDIT: Also have one with Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson and David Wilson.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Andre Brown broken leg. That just made Wilson a 2nd rounder for sure.
Will definitely fix that in my rankings for my big money league Sunday.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to do a happy dance if he slips to me in the late 3rd of my 14 team league tomorrow, but it looks like there's no way that's happening now.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my $ league draft is tomorrow, 10 team non-ppr, how are me tiers?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3hkS Gc#gid=0

suggestions?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

suggestions?
I think you can bump Jordy back up, I assume you downgraded him due to injury but I think he should be higher than most in teir 3, let alone 4.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I had my "Winners Mock" today (had to win an NFL-managed league last year to be allowed in).

Anyways, here's my team, pretty happy with it:

10team, no ppr, QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, W/R, K, D

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Alfred Morris, Chris Johnson, David Wilson, Giovani Bernard, Darren Sproles, Le'Veon Bell
WR: Vincent Jackson, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Mike Wallace, Golden Tate
TE: Jared Cook, Jordan Cameron
K: Greg Zuerlien
D: None

I wasn't paying attention and took Bell in the 14th rather than a K or D, but It'll be either Bucs or Rams for my D.

I'm pretty happy with my team, feel my WRs could be a little better, but I only start 2 so not a huge deal. QB could be a little better but I'll roll with Ryan if I have to
Old 08-30-2013, 03:35 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you do this trade? My starting QB is Luck.

Receive:
Aaron Rodgers
Ahmad Bradshaw

Give:
Matt Forte
DeMarco Murray
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Mushtaq23
Rookie

Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a fantasy league going for that was pretty active and competitive last year - just need to fill a couple of spots.

Live draft is this Saturday Aug 31 at 10.00pm Eastern.

Details are:
Link: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...agueId=1031065
League ID: 1031065
Password: thetribalzone

Last edited by Mushtaq23 : 08-30-2013 at 04:21 AM.
Mushtaq23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:52 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Jon Baldwin slated to start right now opposite of Bolden?
Old 08-30-2013, 06:55 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
Would you do this trade? My starting QB is Luck.

Receive:
Aaron Rodgers
Ahmad Bradshaw

Give:
Matt Forte
DeMarco Murray
No chance, Luck is going to be solid this season, he was last season. Rodgers isnt going to make up for the points you would lose for Forte and Murray. I think Luck will be a top 5 fantasy QB this year, people underestimate his running ability too. Im super high on Luck so maybe its just me, but I say no.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:58 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I had my "Winners Mock" today (had to win an NFL-managed league last year to be allowed in).

Anyways, here's my team, pretty happy with it:

10team, no ppr, QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, W/R, K, D

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Alfred Morris, Chris Johnson, David Wilson, Giovani Bernard, Darren Sproles, Le'Veon Bell
WR: Vincent Jackson, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Mike Wallace, Golden Tate
TE: Jared Cook, Jordan Cameron
K: Greg Zuerlien
D: None

I wasn't paying attention and took Bell in the 14th rather than a K or D, but It'll be either Bucs or Rams for my D.

I'm pretty happy with my team, feel my WRs could be a little better, but I only start 2 so not a huge deal. QB could be a little better but I'll roll with Ryan if I have to
Ryan should be fine for you. But like you said I'd be concerned at WR for sure, VJax wont have the year he had last year and the others are all decent but no big time guy. Gonna have to rely heavily on your RBs.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:02 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

suggestions?
Only thing I even see worth mentioning is Texans D is def a top tier, especially with the addition of Reed (Im also assuming your special teams are included here, which they are great at as well)
Old 08-30-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Second round of a .5 PPR what RB's should I target? I really want Forte but he's been moving up draft boards and I'm picking the tail end of round 2. Is David Wilson a reach right there?
Old 08-30-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
k0ng
Rookie

k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.

Had my 12 man ppr draft last night. LM decided to make it a keeper league this year, but didn't get the rules ironed out until right before the draft. These twits decided 1 keeper w/ no penalty. The uninformed ended up w/ keepers they didn't want or not keeping anyone at all (did receive a compensatory pick though). Anyways, guys ended up keeping Peterson/Rice/Foster/Calvin Johnson and still technically got first round picks. Dudes walked away with combos of Rice/Mccoy, Calvin Johnson/Richardson, Charles/Bryant/J.Jones. Was such ********. Think I should I back out or stop crying like a *****?

Anyways this is what I ended up with

Qb-M.Stafford/EJ Manuel
RBs-Spiller/MJD/Vereen/Bell/C.Michael
WR-Cruz/Fitz/D.Jackson/Thompkins/Hopkins
TE-Finley
D-Rams
K-Akers

Last edited by k0ng : 08-30-2013 at 10:44 AM.
k0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
No chance, Luck is going to be solid this season, he was last season. Rodgers isnt going to make up for the points you would lose for Forte and Murray. I think Luck will be a top 5 fantasy QB this year, people underestimate his running ability too. Im super high on Luck so maybe its just me, but I say no.
Thanks, +Rep. And to answer your question, I think either Patton or Marlon Moore are more likely to start across from Boldin. I think the team views Baldwin as just a total random flier with upside, and you should too.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Moreno was just dropped in one of my leagues. Should I drop bell and pick him up?
Old 08-30-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Moreno was just dropped in one of my leagues. Should I drop bell and pick him up?
It probably wouldn't hurt to be honest. I think it's looking like Ball and Hillman will split carries but Moreno will be in their also and on 3rd downs and a lot of passing situations.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the third pick in a 10 man league.

Who should I take? I'm leaning towards Marshawn Lynch or Jamaal Charles.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0ng View Post
Had my 12 man ppr draft last night. LM decided to make it a keeper league this year, but didn't get the rules ironed out until right before the draft. These twits decided 1 keeper w/ no penalty. The uninformed ended up w/ keepers they didn't want or not keeping anyone at all (did receive a compensatory pick though). Anyways, guys ended up keeping Peterson/Rice/Foster/Calvin Johnson and still technically got first round picks. Dudes walked away with combos of Rice/Mccoy, Calvin Johnson/Richardson, Charles/Bryant/J.Jones. Was such ********. Think I should I back out or stop crying like a *****?

Anyways this is what I ended up with

Qb-M.Stafford/EJ Manuel
RBs-Spiller/MJD/Vereen/Bell/C.Michael
WR-Cruz/Fitz/D.Jackson/Thompkins/Hopkins
TE-Finley
D-Rams
K-Akers
Rules changes should be done properly and should always be instituted for the next season so people can draft accordingly. This is especially the case with keepers involved. NBD, though, b/c your team is beastly.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I have the third pick in a 10 man league.

Who should I take? I'm leaning towards Marshawn Lynch or Jamaal Charles.
I haven't had much faith in Charles for the last few seasons. It's partly his injuries, partly his mediocre team, and partly my belief that he just can't handle a full workload. I have been taking Spiller, McCoy, Richardson and Lynch ahead of him.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I haven't had much faith in Charles for the last few seasons. It's partly his injuries, partly his mediocre team, and partly my belief that he just can't handle a full workload. I have been taking Spiller, McCoy, Richardson and Lynch ahead of him.
4th pick in a .5 PPR league I'm eyeing Ray Rice but let's say the first 3 picks are AP/Foster/Martin who would you suggest taking?
Old 08-30-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My money league team

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Doug Martin LeSean McCoy
WR: Demaryius Thomas Hakeem Nicks Tavon Austin
TE Jimmy Graham
FLEX: Reggie Bush

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
My money league team

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Doug Martin LeSean McCoy
WR: Demaryius Thomas Hakeem Nicks Tavon Austin
TE Jimmy Graham
FLEX: Reggie Bush
Is this a 6 man league? How did you get so many studs? Martin and McCoy are 1st rd picks. Thomas and Graham usually go in the 2nd. Bush 3rd or 4th.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What kind of RB would I have to package with RG3 to get Aaron Rodgers or Brees? Reggie Bush level? Or Ben Tate Level? And would it be worth it? Both owners NEED a Rb
Old 08-30-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Is this a 6 man league? How did you get so many studs? Martin and McCoy are 1st rd picks. Thomas and Graham usually go in the 2nd. Bush 3rd or 4th.
10 man league I love playing with friends who don't know a lot about fantasy football, I had 5th pick right in the middle too.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote