Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's impossible to love Bryan Cranston after watching this video

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Walt Jr. Explains why he's about to seek truth after being useless for most of 5 seasons
Old 09-01-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit Skyler. See what happens when Walt tells the truth (kinda)? Now she wants people dead.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuudgeeeeeee
Old 09-01-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice set-up episode. Loved the ending.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This show has found this magical formula to have the tension grow and for the show to get better and better. Ever since the last half of season 3.

Amazing episode, again.

Although, upon re-watching Hank leaving the office early after being confronted by Gomie I made the prediction that he was going to be the one to stop Jesse. There would never have been a throwaway scene that the one that Hank had in his office had there not been a pay-off.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I did not expect Hank to be the reason Jesse didn't torch the house. Nice twist.

The scene with Marie and her therapist was ... peculiar.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any predictions on what Jesse meant by "I'm going to get you where you really live" ?
Old 09-01-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No throwaway scenes. Funny how she mentions the shellfish poisoning thing and it sounds a lot like ricin poisoning. Which we saw Walt go back for earlier.

I know Jesse looked defensive, but any theories on what he has planned? At first he looked startled but when he calls Walt he sounds completely confident in what he's doing/setting up.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is honestly the first show that pretty much has me on the edge of my seat week to week like this...
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The two location scenes at the hotel (their massive suite and poolside) were just spectacularly shot and added so much to the conversation. Very cool visuals.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt Jr is gonna lose his **** with the breakfast buffet at that hotel.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other things I noticed:

This was the moment where Skylar became Skysenberg in my opinion.

I was annoyed that the ice pistol thawed like instantly, for a show with that much attention to detail I was surprised.

Good call back to the shot of Walter sitting beside a pool from Season 1.

For those who are rooting for Hank to beat Walt, I like that what Hank said about Jessie potentially dying revealed that he is just as compelled to manipulate people in order to win. There are no real good guys here.

Hell, even Marie is a kleptomaniac who spent 6 hours fantasizing about killing someone with poison.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Looks like the "WYRUP" displayed on Saul's license plate was, in fact, foreshadowing.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Or the twist that Walter really does want to go "rudy cool" for Jesse

Old 09-01-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There have been a few stretches on this show where Jesse sort of fades into a bit part player, and thats when I tend to enjoy the show least. The first half of season 5, for instance, where all he really did was pitch in with a few ideas and mope about the kid. So after last weeks ep and the possibility of the big Walt/Jesse confrontation being tonight, I wasnt too enthused about the last few eps of the series being Jesse-free. Glad to see he's back at the forefront for the last few episodes, and glad to see that the show runners arent as stupid as the people who wanted Jesse dead tonight. Good ep!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't want Jesse to die, but I know he will.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

And this was pretty much the episode where everyone breaks bad. Save for Gomie and Walt Jr (one has nothing at stake here, the other is simply there for breakfast), everyone is out for his own now. Hank doesn't give a **** about anyone but saving his own ass and catching Walt, Marie is hateful and mentioning how she [i]could[i/] kill Walt (which not so coincidentally is very similar to how someone dies from ricin poisoning), Skylar realizes they are far too deep now and has adopted Walt's 'whatever it takes' mentality, Walt is now looking out for his own ass with Jesse threatening him.

Was talking about this earlier, it just sucks how Jesse keeps getting shafted. Everyone around him pretends to care about him and just uses him for their own personal gain. He took the beatings, he always gave up the money, he lost loved ones, he was manipulated, his family disowned him.. makes me wonder if Gilligan will reward us with Jesse's one and only win at the end of the show, or will continue to keep him a tortured soul. I wouldn't be upset with either one, to be honest, but i do wish he could finally prevail at some point.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I don't want Jesse to die, but I know he will.
Oh Im sure he will, I just didnt want it to be so soon. Multiple Jesse-free eps would be a tragedy!

Old 09-01-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Guys, stahp. Thinking of Jesse dying is making me sad. I wanna put it off as long as possible.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I'm curious to see what Jesse's plan is. He's turned into a mad scientist in season 5 with the magnet deal and the train heist. Now his paranoia has sparked a new idea!

Old 09-01-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Four episodes left and here are the remaining Chekoff's Guns:

The ricin
The M60
How Walt gets out of this and moves to NH
The Neo-Nazis
Money in the desert
Everything left is a total set-up for some massive bloodshed.

The following are the episode titles:

To'hajiilee (where Walt buried the money)
Ozymandias (King of Kings.. "look at my works ye mighty and despair")
Granite State (New Hampshire, duh)
Felina (which stands for Final, another duh)

Old 09-01-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't Fraud The Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ozymandias involves Walt dropping a giant squid on New York and killing millions.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote