Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Wait so if I buy this, I get Sunday ticket on my computer for $99? Is that not the best deal ever? What am I missing?
I got it and I just input the username and PW they gave me. I saw a little preview video but then it said come back on Sept. 8th and just took me back to the page to buy it.

I'm pretty sure it's going to work once the season starts but how exactly - I'm not sure. I don't know if we'll have any of the features like following 18 players and stuff like that.

I just read the fine print and it says in bold: Only one game may be accessed remotely at any given time.

What does that mean? That we can't switch from game to game? Or that it just doesn't work on two devices at the same time?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote