Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-06-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I might consider switching if all you guys left, but not now. I checked out the other site. The site in itself is good, but the forum is dead. So not sure how much it would help if only us Giants fans migrated anyways.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll post both places. I dunno. I just don't like Scott at all.

I'm still gonna troll though. I'll throw out some football talk here and there but I'll save it mostly for you guys.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That works for me.

I hate playing Sunday night game the first week by the way. The anticipation kills me so I drink a lot and then I'm too drunk to follow the game the way I normally do.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That works for me.

I hate playing Sunday night game the first week by the way. The anticipation kills me so I drink a lot and then I'm too drunk to follow the game the way I normally do.
Bro, I'll save you from the agony, just take Monday off. Trust me on this. You're gonna need it. I hate that we're the last Sunday game too. I like having my Giant games at 1 so I know if I should be pissy for the rest of the day and get work done or if I can relax and enjoy the rest of the games for the week.

With me, when the Giants lose, I'm just in a terrible mood the rest of the day. But ironically that means I don't want to watch the other games and I wind up having a productive day.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Bro, I'll save you from the agony, just take Monday off. Trust me on this. You're gonna need it. I hate that we're the last Sunday game too. I like having my Giant games at 1 so I know if I should be pissy for the rest of the day and get work done or if I can relax and enjoy the rest of the games for the week.

With me, when the Giants lose, I'm just in a terrible mood the rest of the day. But ironically that means I don't want to watch the other games and I wind up having a productive day.
Ohh I do have Monday off already. I also have off the Monday following our game against the Broncos. Peyton is going to break the 7 TD game against us by the way. He's going to carve us up so bad unless JPP is full strength and punishes him 1Q somehow.

I'm not as bad as I used to be when the Giants lose. I would be miserable all week but now I'm usually just grumpy the rest of the Sunday. Where are your seats at the stadium?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Ohh I do have Monday off already. I also have off the Monday following our game against the Broncos. Peyton is going to break the 7 TD game against us by the way. He's going to carve us up so bad unless JPP is full strength and punishes him 1Q somehow.

I'm not as bad as I used to be when the Giants lose. I would be miserable all week but now I'm usually just grumpy the rest of the Sunday. Where are your seats at the stadium?
Oh trust me, the entire time I was watching last night's game I was thinking "So how many is he gonna put up on Perry Fewell?"

Watch us come out with the most vanilla pathetic game plan vs Peyton. Just thinking about it angers me. I still am sour all week, but it's not as bad as it used to be. I think the 2nd SB is why. At this point, we're on cloud 9 until Eli retires. Dude won us 2 SBs, what more can you ask for?

I'm corner endzone, section 200. I sold my tickets for this game though. The return on them was just too good to pass up. With preseason tickets crippling us, I needed that return.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah exactly the SB's definitely spoiled me.

Fewell's gameplan for that game is going to be his Mona Lisa of pathetic planning.

We're in 327 in the endzone but the 1st row. We actually got more for this preseason on StubHub than any other previous year. Still no where near full price though obviously.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Yeah exactly the SB's definitely spoiled me.

Fewell's gameplan for that game is going to be his Mona Lisa of pathetic planning.

We're in 327 in the endzone but the 1st row. We actually got more for this preseason on StubHub than any other previous year. Still no where near full price though obviously.
Cowboy games are so money. Whenever the Cowboys come, those tickets go for double. And I try to get as many loose tickets as I can so I can double up on those too.

It's unfortunate, but selling the majority of our tickets is the only way we're able to really keep them. I'm hoping that once things settle down a little for me, I can start attending more games. In hindsight, getting season tickets was probably a bad idea, but I always wanted to be a season ticket holder and at the time I saw it as my only opportunity to ever become one.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be honest I don't think I've read one of Scott's scouting reports or looked at one his mock drafts in 2 years. Maybe when draft time comes around next year I'll check some of the content at the other site.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh trust me, the entire time I was watching last night's game I was thinking "So how many is he gonna put up on Perry Fewell?"

Watch us come out with the most vanilla pathetic game plan vs Peyton. Just thinking about it angers me. I still am sour all week, but it's not as bad as it used to be. I think the 2nd SB is why. At this point, we're on cloud 9 until Eli retires. Dude won us 2 SBs, what more can you ask for?

I'm corner endzone, section 200. I sold my tickets for this game though. The return on them was just too good to pass up. With preseason tickets crippling us, I needed that return.
Yeah I don't even really get upset when we lose since that first SB. That was one of the most amazing sports events I've ever experienced and so I can't be upset with the team that made 90s sports movies seem toned down and realistic.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait until I move to NYC next summer, I'm so going to at least 3 games. I've never seen the giants live, almost caught them when they came to Chicago last but decided to get laid instead, I still regret that. ***** is what ****** me out seeing carlin before he died and I won't let it keep me from watching Eli before he retires.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Party in NYC and tailgate next year!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
I can't wait until I move to NYC next summer, I'm so going to at least 3 games. I've never seen the giants live, almost caught them when they came to Chicago last but decided to get laid instead, I still regret that. ***** is what ****** me out seeing carlin before he died and I won't let it keep me from watching Eli before he retires.
Does gold come out of that vag? If the answer is no, you better go to a damn game bro.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm so spoiled about going to games I forget that it's still a big thing when you do go. I find it more of a hassle now than anything.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

It's a different atmosphere. Sometimes I actually prefer watching at home with friends and family and just having a big cook out.

I'm also a terrible jinx. We lost every playoff game I ever went to. So I never go to playoff games anymore.

It kills me inside.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a different atmosphere. Sometimes I actually prefer watching at home with friends and family and just having a big cook out.

I'm also a terrible jinx. We lost every playoff game I ever went to. So I never go to playoff games anymore.

It kills me inside.
I was 0-3 in playoff games and I wasn't going to go to the Falcons blow out until I landed on free tickets. We broke my streak so now I'm good.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I was 0-3 in playoff games and I wasn't going to go to the Falcons blow out until I landed on free tickets. We broke my streak so now I'm good.
I need us to play a terrible team in the playoffs that we have no chance of losing to so I can break my own curse.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's more due?

That the Cowboys are bound to lose because they are 6-0 vs the Giants in season openers?

Or that the Giants are bound to lose because they are undefeated at the new Cowboys stadium?

One of those will break on Sunday.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I have no faith in our ability to cover Dez Bryant so I'm gonna say we lose. I hate how even some of our players are coming out saying things like we're not concerned about week 1 it's a long season.

Like really? So the plan is to 9-7 our way into the playoffs again huh?
Old 09-06-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I was at the Super Bowl and we won so I can go to virtually any god damn game I want to now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Haha, I teach a college class on Monday's for freshman I already told them expect me to be grumpy if the Giants lose on Sunday. I have a student who is an Eagles fan too. He's already on my list.

Quote:

Psh, no matter. Eli is going to throw 8 and make Peyton cry.

Quote:
I was at the Super Bowl and we won so I can go to virtually any god damn game I want to now.
Hahaha. This is true. I don't believe in jinxes or curses so you guys should just go to whatever games you want.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Does gold come out of that vag? If the answer is no, you better go to a damn game bro.
The giants game vag was worth it. Carlin vag not so much.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I come over the pond and attend a Giants game, you better be there to celebrate with me! Win or lose, that game is going to cost me thousands and thousands of dollars, so you'd better be there guys!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...1-b0e1baf475e5
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also BBD, with the clarified rules applied to the read option I don't think it will be NEARLY as successful as you think. Defensive players are pretty much free to light up the QB according to the rules until it is clear and obvious he is not acting as runner.

If I'm the defense I'm just going to have someone light the QB up every time. And lets be real, most of these read option/pistol offense are ran by smaller QBs. Kaep is a twig. Wilson is undersized. RGIII has had multiple knee surgeries and isn't a big guy. Vick is a walking injury. The only guy who would scare me is Newton because he is built like a tank. And he's more of a passing QB anyway.