Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-06-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Shane was still in his prime I'd love to see him come back and back-up Bryan. Imagine Shane vs Ambrose in a hardcore match

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is Austin supposed to come back? Next Sunday?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyson Kidd Returns In Montreal

Quote:
Tyson Kidd returned to the ring at Friday night’s WWE live event in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Kidd went under to Bo Dallas.

Old 09-07-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the hell says went under?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
When is Austin supposed to come back? Next Sunday?
I haven't heard one rumor about this..
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please God be true!

Old 09-08-2013, 04:14 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ok with that. Looking forward to seeing Goldust.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
I'm ok with that. Looking forward to seeing Goldust.
Goldie is in my top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Tonight

Old 09-09-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the past couple of weeks, there has been a local commercial in my area advertising an independent card featuring a match between Goldust and a guy doing the Papa Shango voodoo gimmick (other than original Papa Shango, Charles Wright, who was also Kama Mustafa, as well as The Godfather). So if Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes is wrestling tonight, he shouldn't have too much ring rust.

Quote:
If Shane was still in his prime I'd love to see him come back and back-up Bryan. Imagine Shane vs Ambrose in a hardcore match
Bring back Shane's friends, The Mean Street Possee! They were the baddest dudes to ever grow up in a mansion.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 09-09-2013 at 12:37 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
In the past couple of weeks, there has been a local commercial in my area advertising an independent card featuring a match between Goldust and a guy doing the Papa Shango voodoo gimmick (other than original Papa Shango, Charles Wright, who was also Kama Mustafa, as well as The Godfather). So if Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes is wrestling tonight, he shouldn't have too much ring rust.

Bring back Shane's friends, The Mean Street Possee! They were the baddest dudes to ever grow up in a mansion.
ring rust? Gold can't rust!
Old 09-09-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

golddust has quit drugs and suppose to be in the best shape of his life
Old 09-09-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edge going to kick off Raw.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wwe.com/inside/jim-ross-to-retire-26147422

Quote:
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross announced that he is retiring from WWE today, after 20 years of service, to focus on his personal business endeavors.
I'm a sad.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The feuds JR had with Jonathan "I do real sports now" Coachman and Michael Cole were hilarious. And of course he was a great broadcaster with The King, and before that in NWA.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:58 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to Night of Champions tomorrow.. very much looking forward to seeing the Great Bryan rassle.. along with Punk, Ambrose, Heyman, PTP, Cesaro, Ziggles, Rollins, and Orton. RVD should be fun enough, too. Woohooooooooo
Old 09-15-2013, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I hope WWE gets over Ziggler's comments and let him win a title. He can legit be the top baby face in the company.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I hope WWE gets over Ziggler's comments and let him win a title. He can legit be the top baby face in the company.
Idk. He is over in 'wrestling towns', but I have been pretty underwhelmed by his pops outside of NY, Philly, Chicago, etc.....he can definitely carry the belt for a while, but I don't see top babyface happening unless creative does some damn good work.

Have fun, WMD. Lead as many funny chants as possible.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, this feels like a Raw.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so sandow doesnt come out and cash in after that?
Old 09-15-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

YES! YES! YES!

That quick count will come up on Raw, but I am enjoying this for now.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I didn't get to watch how did Punk lose?
Old 09-16-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I didn't get to watch how did Punk lose?
Ryback is now a Paul Heyman guy.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That show sucked. Sorry for WMD.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
That show sucked. Sorry for WMD.
Still fun to be there in person, and being able to YES! with Bryan after he won the WWE title is more historically significant than anything you guys did on Sunday.. Even if this title reign will probably end tonight.