Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-20-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I made the mistake and didn't grab a RB in rounds 1 or 2. The QB and WR pool were pretty deep, and the RB pool was much more shallow than I thought.

Edit: Actually, I took Lamar Miller in the 2nd. It was a reach but I'm hoping/expecting big things from him.
Yeah, it's definitely a gamble to not take a RB in the 1st or 2nd rds. I took Graham to have the advantage at TE with pick 20, but then I really struggled with selecting Julio Jones over the best RBs available. In the end I'm a big believer of taking the BPA early in drafts, regardless of draft setting. I was pleasantly surprised to end up with Mathews, Ball, and Ingram at RB still. Not my favorite guys by a long shot, but I honestly thought I'd be left with a whole lot worse when I passed on RBs early.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah my RBs are a big pile of ****.

Actually most of my team is.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would have been nice if he targeted Eric Decker for one of those seven touchdowns.... Damn it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to have the 2nd highest score this week and get blown out... **** you mcgee
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
going to have the 2nd highest score this week and get blown out... **** you mcgee
I even left Joique Bell on the bench for you. ****, sbh, get it together.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They got you comfortably ahead in the projections this week, docta. 139.00-138.89 as of right now.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I even left Joique Bell on the bench for you. ****, sbh, get it together.
not only that, but yahoo features me as the biggest blowout of the week as if i put up some sort of chump score.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Looks like the 3rd highest score also took out the 4th highest. Tough week. You know, if you're not great like me.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's Youngers? Rufus?
Sent you a new trade proposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Who's Youngers? Rufus?
Sent you a new trade proposal.
Jones for Streater? That's terrible...
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see anything wrong with that trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Initially I thought it was terrible. But should one more player to go along with Streater would be ideal.

It'll work.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Yeah. I was dropping by to ask what the thought process was here. I don't believe in vetoing trades, just seemed a little strange though.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually, I'm calling bs on the way the system works. The proposals should reset every week. I proposed before this weeks games, hear nothing. Jones goes off Sunday, then he accepts trade and I've got no way to retract it or edit it. Imo opinion it ought to be tough **** on him for not accepting sooner.

Or am I missing something?

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Actually, I'm calling bs on the way the system works. The proposals should reset every week. I proposed before this weeks games, hear nothing. Jones goes off Sunday, then he accepts trade and I've got no way to retract it or edit it. Imo opinion it ought to be tough **** on him for not accepting sooner.

Or am I missing something?
It would have been terrible last week too. Look at Jones' stats in the 2nd half of last season. And Rodgers > Pryor..

It's on you for being impatient.
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going down 0-2 to start wasn't expected :\

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It would have been terrible last week too. Look at Jones' stats in the 2nd half of last season. And Rodgers > Pryor..

It's on you for being impatient.
..Damn you.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I seem to be developing a habit of scoring a lot of points. I'd recommend it.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suck it bantx.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Losing Julio in a regular league sucks. Losing Julio in a 20 team league ******* sucks...

We ain't packing it in yet, though!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

making a comeback from my terrible start!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

if anyone needs a TE I'm looking to move Garrett Graham. want a WR
Old 10-09-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm starting FB Bruce Miller at RB this week. Should be fun.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Blackmon playing makes me happy. WR is definitely my shakiest spot.

Also, you all drool. ALL of you.