Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-12-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah unless Witten gets hurt it was a good if not great move.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having a tough time deciding between Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, and Hartline as my WR3 this week. .5 ppr.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. Witten is also a tough mo fo. He played 2 weeks post ruptured spleen and had a great year in 2012

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Having a tough time deciding between Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, and Hartline as my WR3 this week. .5 ppr.
I think it's between Hartline and Brown. That is a coin flip, but I think Hartline is the safer bet because of the Pitt OLine issues and the high quality of the Cincinnati D. If you went Brown, I wouldn't blame you either.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 09-12-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I think it's between Hartline and Brown. That is a coin flip, but I think Hartline is the safer bet because of the Pitt OLine issues and the high quality of the Cincinnati D. If you went Brown, I wouldn't blame you either.
Yea I had ruled out Hilton until Pagano recently came out and said the Colts have to find a way to get Hilton the ball more. Going to be a tough decision.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure the Bengals DLine should destroy the Steelers but the fact is the Steelers NEED to throw. Redman, Jones and Dwyer aren't the answer. Combine that with the fact the Bengals are likely going to be ahead and Brown thrived two seasons ago on the short and mid distance routes there is a good chance he is the ideal play.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of Dez and Julio who do you trade for? Keep in mind I have Romo so I'm leaving towards Dez. the guys RB situation is Lamar Miller and Mendenhall as his starters. My RB's are Rice/Forte/MJD/Bell/P. Thomas. Is MJD for Dez fair? FWIW he has Marshall/Dez/Julio.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 09-12-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Sure the Bengals DLine should destroy the Steelers but the fact is the Steelers NEED to throw. Redman, Jones and Dwyer aren't the answer. Combine that with the fact the Bengals are likely going to be ahead and Brown thrived two seasons ago on the short and mid distance routes there is a good chance he is the ideal play.
Im starting to lean Brown. He had two good outings vs Bengals last year.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Out of Dez and Julio who do you trade for? Keep in mind I have Romo so I'm leaving towards Dez. the guys RB situation is Lamar Miller and Mendenhall as his starters. My RB's are Rice/Forte/MJD/Bell/P. Thomas. Is MJD for Dez fair? Should I try and throw in another player? FWIW he has Marshall/Dez/Julio.
Julio with little question.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the guys a little sour because last year I traded him MJD and then he got hurt the week after..is Forte for Julio fair? Would you do it?
Old 09-12-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So the guys a little sour because last year I traded him MJD and then he got hurt the week after..is Forte for Julio fair? Would you do it?
First question PPR?

And while fair I don't think I would do it.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
First question PPR?

And while fair I don't think I would do it.
Yes PPR and thanks that's all I needed to hear. I'm just worried about my WR situation with Bowe/Nicks/Edelman/Gordon/Hilton/Tompkins
Old 09-12-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Unless you have 3 other top tier RB's, you can't move Forte for a WR alone, IMO unless it's Megatron. And even then, you need to have 2 other stud RB's.

Fact is, RB is super shallow this year. WR is deep. I have no idea how any single team got both Dez and Julio without punting RB, but here we are...

I would consider a Forte + maybe a Garcon for a Julio/Dez + Lamar Miller (buying low) or Darryl Richardson type. I'd even consider adding Sproles, esp in PPR. However, as a 1 for 1, it doesn't make sense

Old 09-12-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

You could try a something like Dez and Miller or Mendy for MJD and Edelman or something.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

So do Forte + Nicks for a solid #3 RB + Julio or Dez

Old 09-12-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Yes. Bottom line is that you need a RB in return, and one who gets a lot of catches or the bulk of the carries + catches. Not a top top tier guy, but a good #3.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So do Forte + Nicks for a solid #3 RB + Julio or Dez
Eak no! Forte with a new HC, and a ton of targets is probably a top 5-8 RB in PPR?

I wouldn't trade Forte unless I was getting a #2 HB and Juilo and he doesn't have the first.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Eh texted him and he said "I think I should be good I have faith miller will bounce back strong and Levon Bell will be good once he comes back" told him good luck lol
Old 09-12-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Fair point. Either way, a 1 for 1 doesn't work here, but a 2 for 2 can.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

In 2 weeks, he might pay more. Put the squeeze on. Your WR's will be fine, and your RB's are beastly

Old 09-12-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
In 2 weeks, he might pay more. Put the squeeze on. Your WR's will be fine, and your RB's are beastly
I'm already over Bowe. All the talent in the world with a QB who averages 5.1 YPA.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

You went heavy with RB's early, which is smart, and you got some good ones. That means you need to get a little luckier with WR's. I think Bowe will do fine in the Reid WCO. He is too good not to. With PPR, even at 5 yards a pop, he should pile up points.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I keep Jordan Cameron or Jared Cook? I need another WR and I was gonna use one as trade bait

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Should I keep Jordan Cameron or Jared Cook? I need another WR and I was gonna use one as trade bait
I like Cook better all year but it's close.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely Cameron for me, Cook was up against an ancient Karlos Dansby week 1, if it was Daryl Washington he probably gets 2 catches for 20 yards

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote