Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-11-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince during the trade...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that was a trade. If Cam plays up to the level he has before, it won't be thaaat bad. Tavon better turn into Percy/DJax pretty quick though.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still wanna pick up another RB if possible. PM if you want to try and work something out

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Well, that was a trade. If Cam plays up to the level he has before, it won't be thaaat bad. Tavon better turn into Percy/DJax pretty quick though.
Newton and Ryan scored nearly identically last year. The QBs are a wash. The rest is just silly. I don't know how Prince was convinced to give up Cobb (a Packer, no less) for a rookie.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Newton and Ryan scored nearly identically last year. The QBs are a wash. The rest is just silly. I don't know how Prince was convinced to give up Cobb (a Packer, no less) for a rookie.
It's nice to hear that you think I had to "convince" him.

Arian Foster is about to go.... Any last takers???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will take Foster.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets see if Winslow's knees can hold up two weeks in a row.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I offer my most sarcastic apologies, LL. My heart aches for the wrist of Shane Vereen.

It happens, coulda been worse, just a bummer because I was excited to see what he could do this year. None the less, rolling the dice and starting two rookie Pat WR's this week. Not like I have many choices anyway so *shrugs* maybe I'll get lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be taking offers for Mikey Vick all year, fellers.

I will trade him, and it will be glorious. Remember, Mike Vick trade = Championship.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate the fact that I could have drafted Edelman many times during the draft

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I'm saying the same thing. I was gonna make him my last round pick all along, then I drafted a guy who ended up breaking his leg in the second preseason game. Ugh.

In other news, Bilal Powell, bitches!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I said the same about Boldin quite a few times last week but may as well lump this on too since I wanted every other Patriots players except him. Looks like it'll be a rough week for me with a zero to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said it when I got Boldin in the 2nd that it was a steal, especially knowing Crabtree would be out for at least the first half of the season. My Chris Ivory pick in the 1st hasn't worked out too well so far :\

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I drafted him in the last round and then regretted it. I asked if I could change my pick and people said NO!

So then I dropped him when the draft was over. But like the day before the season started I picked him back up.

*fist pump*
Old 09-13-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I drafted him in the last round and then regretted it. I asked if I could change my pick and people said NO!

So then I dropped him when the draft was over. But like the day before the season started I picked him back up.

*fist pump*
Yeah yeah yeah.. The great visionary Rasheed Wallace once said "Even the sun shines on a dog's ass"
Old 09-13-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a solid RB. Open to deals involving Vincent Jackson.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah yeah yeah.. The great visionary Rasheed Wallace once said "Even the sun shines on a dog's ass"
Thinking of Edleman makes me think of this song. SING WITH ME!

EDLE-MAN, EDLE-MAN, EVERY MORNING YOU GREET ME.....

SMALL AND WHITE....

CLEAN AND BRIGHT....

YOU LOOK HAPPY TO MEET ME!!!!

Last edited by D-Unit : 09-13-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You're going down this week, Knocks!
Old 09-15-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** You Prince, why did you give D, Matt Ryan & Randall Cobb this week? **** YOU

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
**** You Prince, why did you give D, Matt Ryan & Randall Cobb this week? **** YOU
Or any week...
Old 09-15-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
You're going down this week, Knocks!
I definitely am. My team sucks.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I definitely am. My team sucks.
That's not how we talk in THE WARRRRRRRRR LEAGUEEEEEEEEE
Old 09-15-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren Sproles and Shady McCoy need to move before the deadline for me. Obviously looking for elite return given their quality.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I, too, have to trade Mr. Wesley Welker by the deadline. If anyone wants to discuss, PM me.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn it, WMD — As soon as the TEN/HOU game went to overtime I was thinking to myself that DeAndre Hopkins would get the winning touchdown because that's how my luck would have it. Sure enough, he did.