Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 09-14-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jalston Fowler - Le'Ron McClain
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I watch Mike Evans, I see Vincent Jackson
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:07 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins -> Martellus Bennett
Old 09-17-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Seems like a smoother athlete and a better receiver.
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
ASJ will be much better than Bennett.

I see the comparison physically but ASJ uses his athleticism to his advantage much better than Bennett ever did.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Ebron = Jared Cook
Jace Amaro = Travis Kelce
Kyle Carter = Jordan Reed

Jesse James (only a SO) = Rob Gronkowski

Last edited by norcalgsr : 09-18-2013 at 02:58 AM.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blake Bortles...Ben Roethlisbuerger?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:31 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dri Archer = Anthony Alridge
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:07 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26 View Post
Seems like a smoother athlete and a better receiver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
ASJ will be much better than Bennett.

I see the comparison physically but ASJ uses his athleticism to his advantage much better than Bennett ever did.
I think Bennett might actually be a better athlete. Really similar dimensions, and with Bennett it was more a matter of getting him to stay focused. Having done that he went and was productive for a Giants offense that hasn't featured the tight end since Shockey's heyday, and now he's off to a great start with the Bears. Barring injury, he's going to have a career year and put himself in the conversation about the top tight ends in the NFL. I really don't know about ASJ "using his athleticism better," either. I made the comparison after watching some film of him last night, and while he's certainly a great college tight end, he's really not very fast at all. He's a box-out kind of receiver and I think he might struggle to post big gains in the NFL. A team is going to expect him to block and catch jump balls. Marcedes Lewis is probably another good comparison. I see a really good NFL player when I look at ASJ, but I don't see the first round, game-changing piece some people seem to.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Dacitykats
Rookie

Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.

Rashad Greene= Desean Jackson.
Dacitykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Blake Bortles...Ben Roethlisbuerger?
Bortles doesn't have that kind of size or arm for that matter, at least from what i've seen. Pressed for a comparison i'd probably go with Aaron Rodgers in his ability to see down field while moving around in the pocket and his accuracy.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Evans, WR - A&M. Who does this guy compare to and what are his pro prospects?
Old 09-18-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Mike Evans, WR - A&M. Who does this guy compare to and what are his pro prospects?
I just said Vincent Jackson a few posts above you, that is who I see.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I just said Vincent Jackson a few posts above you, that is who I see.
That is a good one. After the game on Saturday I immediately went and checked if he was draft eligible.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chuckie Keeton = 6'2 Russell Wilson

Also, Is McCarron a broke man's Matt Ryan?

Hackenberg vs Morris!
FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!

Last edited by DcmRulz : 09-18-2013 at 02:45 PM.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I have said this somewhere on these boards before but for me....

Marqise Lee = Terrell Owens

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
Chuckie Keeton = 6'2 Russell Wilson

Also, Is McCarron a broke man's Matt Ryan?
I've said that many times that McArron is very similar to Matt Ryan.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I know I have said this somewhere on these boards before but for me....

Marqise Lee = Terrell Owens
Too small. Plays with a similar fury with the ball in his hands. Also has a knack for the easy drops.

BUT...comparing a 6'0 200 pound receiver with a 6'3 225 pound receiver is difficult.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any good Teddy Bridgewater comparisons?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Too small. Plays with a similar fury with the ball in his hands. Also has a knack for the easy drops.

BUT...comparing a 6'0 200 pound receiver with a 6'3 225 pound receiver is difficult.
Their playing styles is what screams T.O to me...the size isn't there...but yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I see Tom Brady...but he's more mobile so.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Teddy Bridgewater will be a more mobile version of a first ballot HoFer?

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Whoa now, I didn't say he's gonna be Brady...but I do see similarities when they throw and how they move in the pocket.

Quote:
Old 09-18-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
No comparison is gonna be spot on. You lock onto an attribute or 2 and go by it.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'm not sure if I posted it in this thread already, but I think he compares in a lot of ways to Ryan Tannehill if Tannehill had been a quarterback from the beginning. Similar size, athleticism, arm strength, accuracy and poise in the pocket. Bridgewater is a more refined prospect for sure, where Tannehill was very raw, but I guess I'm saying that's the main difference between them. I can see them having similar NFL careers.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
No comparison is gonna be spot on. You lock onto an attribute or 2 and go by it.
1 or 2 attributes is way too simple and shallow for comparing QBs.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is online now   Reply With Quote