Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 09-19-2013, 02:30 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Bortles doesn't have that kind of size or arm for that matter, at least from what i've seen. Pressed for a comparison i'd probably go with Aaron Rodgers in his ability to see down field while moving around in the pocket and his accuracy.
Bortles = Rich Gannon.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:32 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Their playing styles is what screams T.O to me...the size isn't there...but yeah.

I see Tom Brady...but he's more mobile so.
Marqise Lee = Jeremy Maclin
Old 09-19-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Bortles = Rich Gannon.
Decent. I think he sees the field as good as any QB out there. I'll keep it a little more current with guys like Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers.

Lee/Maclin is a good one.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lee is WAY more physical than Maclin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor Kelly - Aaron Rodgers
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Taylor Kelly - Aaron Rodgers
The ****????

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Any good Teddy Bridgewater comparisons?
I've seen Aaron Rodgers' name thrown out there.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The ****????
PAC-12, not the biggest or tallest, but is athletic and can buy time although he isn't a scrambler, keeps plays alive while evading pressure, can sense the rush without panicking, throws well on the run, doesn't have a cannon for an arm but has good zip on intermediate throws, has good accuracy, goes through his progressions, has nice touch on the deep ball. I need to watch more of him, but he made a good first impression on me. I've only seen a game or two, though, and some highlight clips. Rodgers is just who came to mind. It's a comparison, not a prediction.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 09-19-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
Lee is WAY more physical than Maclin.
The only time Lee is physical is when he is blocking. Otherwise he has very poor ball skills and is very poor when fighting for contested balls.

Someone like Odell Beckham is more physical than Lee and plays much bigger than Lee.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:20 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Sean Mannion = Eli Manning.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Blawbert
Rookie

Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Van Noy - Von Miller, Donta Jones (Nebraska)
Blawbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
The only time Lee is physical is when he is blocking. Otherwise he has very poor ball skills and is very poor when fighting for contested balls.

Someone like Odell Beckham is more physical than Lee and plays much bigger than Lee.
You are out of your mind. He's the best in the country when it comes to going and getting the ball.

Quote:
Old 09-20-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
You are out of your mind. He's the best in the country when it comes to going and getting the ball.

One of the worst. Go back and watch the tape.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see more of Torre Holt than Maclin in Lee.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
One of the worst.
Wow, you're really trying hard on this one...talking out of your ass, but at least you're trying.

No ball skills, and hes one of the worst in the country of going and getting the ball....damn, some Biletnekoff winner.

Quote:
Old 09-20-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do you guys see in Gordon? Seastrunk? Trying to find good comparisons for these two guys, who I clearly see as the top two RB prospects this year (assuming Gordon comes out).
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:04 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
Wow, you're really trying hard on this one...talking out of your ass, but at least you're trying.

No ball skills, and hes one of the worst in the country of going and getting the ball....damn, some Biletnekoff winner.
Forcefed in that offense last year. Tried to do it two games ago with him.

If you really wanna see how poor his ball skills are I'll show you. All you have do is ask. But then again, you wouldn't want to be proven wrong.

You conclude that he's "one of the best at going and getting the ball" due being a Biletnikoff winner? LOL. Excellent analysis. Show me the tape.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:09 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26 View Post
Who do you guys see in Gordon? Seastrunk? Trying to find good comparisons for these two guys, who I clearly see as the top two RB prospects this year (assuming Gordon comes out).
Seastrunk = Jerome Harrison/JJ Arrrington
Old 09-21-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah still not seeing it with Van Noy.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seastrunk = Jerome Harrison/JJ Arrrington
I think you're drastically underestimating Seastrunk.

I think he's closer to CJ Spiller or Jamaal Charles
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
AJP19
Rookie

AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AJP19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you really wanna see how poor his ball skills are I'll show you. All you have do is ask. But then again, you wouldn't want to be proven wrong.
Hit me, I'm interested
AJP19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

nah, I have to agree with norcalgsr. I've never really seen anything special with him besides speed.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nah, I have to agree with norcalgsr. I've never really seen anything special with him besides speed.
and power, and agility, and vision and explosiveness

Maybe a DeAngelo Williams
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

I'm not trying to slight Seastrunk. Those two guys are just who he reminds me of. People forget how good Arrington and Harrison were in the PAC10.

Arrington put up a 2000 yard season at 7 YPC. Harrison put up 1900 at 6.2 YPC.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:58 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
Seastrunk just looks so hesitant at times. But when he's got an opening he's got great speed. I don't think he's as fast as Spiller or Charles. Probably a 4.40-4.42 guy.