Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2013, 04:16 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
and power, and agility, and vision and explosiveness

Maybe a DeAngelo Williams
I don't see power, agility isn't much use when you're indecisive in the hole, his vision looks kind of suspect to me and again I think he's hesitant to make a decision and hit what he sees, and as with the rest, "explosiveness" as measured by a combine drill doesn't mean much if he won't just plant his foot and get downfield. The thing that makes CJ Spiller and Jamaal Charles great is that for all their speed, they anticipate holes before they are there and are always using that explosiveness to get downfield not just 40-time-fast, but as soon as possible - Seastrunk is the kind of frustrating runner who looks like he's bobbing and weaving in hopes that he sees a big patch of green before really turning on the jets. I'll give you the DeAngelo Williams comparison, though, because I think he's a clear step down from the other two and I notice some of the same things when I watch DeAngelo. I don't think he or Lache are all that great at actually breaking tackles, either. But CJ Spiller and Jamaal Charles are two of the best in the league and are archetypical players, and I really don't think Lache is on that level.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 09-22-2013 at 04:18 AM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote