Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-25-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I stay with Jared Cook or try and get Heath Miller or Scott Chandler off waivers?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you only have Cook?
Old 09-25-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Do you only have Cook?
Yeah he's my only TE
Old 09-25-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
think i can pull off Bowe & McGahee for Cruz?
That would be a crazy trade rape, so no I dont think you could pull it off but you should try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Yeah he's my only TE
Then ride Cook for now. Miller isn't going to be 100% for a bit and Cook has more upside imo.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

IBC I got offered Luck for Romo straight up. I'd get Luck should I do it? Thinking no. I do have Wayne but I think Indy will start throwing it less
Old 09-25-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Six of one half dozen of another... Although Romo does face Washington and Philly twice so I think I would go Romo.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flex for PPR. 1 point:

Spiller vs Baltimore
Broyles vs Chicago

Flex for standard:

Jason Snelling vs NE
Stevan Ridley vs ATL
Old 09-25-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Flex for PPR. 1 point:

Spiller vs Baltimore
Broyles vs Chicago

Flex for standard:

Jason Snelling vs NE
Stevan Ridley vs ATL
Spiller and Snelling
Old 09-25-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Flex for PPR. 1 point:

Spiller vs Baltimore
Broyles vs Chicago

Flex for standard:

Jason Snelling vs NE
Stevan Ridley vs ATL
Spiller has a tough matchup since he is dinged up and is facing a the 6th best run defense team in the league so far while Chicago is 27th vs the pass.

I would go Broyles and I think I would roll the dice with Ridely this week... but if you NEED safe points go with Snelling.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CIN @ CLE > IND @ JAC right?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stevie Johnson vs Ravens or Josh Gordon vs. Bengals?

1 PPR
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you trade Ben Tate for Brian Hartline if you needed help at WR?

Also, what can we expect from Edelman once Gronk and Amendola get back? Will he continue to start or has Thompkins taken over?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
CIN @ CLE > IND @ JAC right?
I would vote yes... but its closer than one would think.

Indy did hold a far better offense in check last week.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Stevie Johnson vs Ravens or Josh Gordon vs. Bengals?

1 PPR
Stevie IMO
Old 09-25-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Would you trade Ben Tate for Brian Hartline if you needed help at WR?

Also, what can we expect from Edelman once Gronk and Amendola get back? Will he continue to start or has Thompkins taken over?
I think Tate is a more valuable commodity than Hartline and you should be able to get a #2 WR instead of a #3/Flex. Try targeting someone like Shorts, Torrey Smith, Jordy/James Jones and try to package if need be.

Foster has started really slow and if he gets hurt Tate could do what he did 2 seasons ago.

I think Edelman will see his touches but his value drops from a fringe #1 to a 3/ Flex.

EDIT: I realize now I should have just made one post with 3 quotes vs 3 posts... oh well.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Got outbid in two leagues for the chiefs now I'm stuck with the Bengals. Not a bad choice but damn I wanted both.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im looking to trade T.Rich. I need some WR help (start 2), currently mine are Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Nuke Hopkins.

Basically I need some opinions on who you think I could get for Richardson. Guys I'm willing to pair with him are Vernon Davis/Torrey/Nuke.

Let me know thoughts.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would trade him for nothing less than Megatron or AJ Green, he will beast in Indy

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

For Trent you should be able to get a fringe #1 at worst and if you throw Nuke in there something like Dez or DT88 shouldn't be out of reach if you find the right owner.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
IBC I got offered Luck for Romo straight up. I'd get Luck should I do it? Thinking no. I do have Wayne but I think Indy will start throwing it less
If it is a keeper league I'd take Luck. But if it is just a regular league for this year only definitely stay with Romo. Luck didn't break 200 yards last week because they aren't throwing as much.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was able to snag Josh Gordon off waiver wire at #8 some how now I need to get rid of Hakeem, but I'm hoping for a productive game from him this weekend so he can be better bait.

Also the chiefs vs giants this week over bengals vs browns?

Last edited by bantx : 09-25-2013 at 12:57 PM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Was able to snag Josh Gordon off waiver wire at #8 some how now I need to get rid of Hakeem, but I'm hoping for a productive game from him this weekend so he can be better bait.

Also the chiefs vs giants this week over bengals vs browns?
I was going to but got outbid so I'm starting the Bengals but I'm not terribly upset about it.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would trade him for nothing less than Megatron or AJ Green, he will beast in Indy
I tried for AJ and no go and I highly doubt he will give up Megatron, I love Trent
but hes just not producing. Ive got McCoy who has been carrying me and I still would have Bernard Pierce and Fred Jackson so not terrible options for RB 2. (12 team standard)

What do yall think about this? T.Rich/Nuke for Fitz/Lacy
Old 09-25-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
I tried for AJ and no go and I highly doubt he will give up Megatron, I love Trent
but hes just not producing. Ive got McCoy who has been carrying me and I still would have Bernard Pierce and Fred Jackson so not terrible options for RB 2. (12 team standard)

What do yall think about this? T.Rich/Nuke for Fitz/Lacy
I like it if I'm getting Fitz/Lacy but if I have them I'm not likely to accept that trade. TRICH for Fitz is fair imo. actually you should be able to get better than just Fitz.