Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bale got hurt in warm ups smh.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ashley Young, Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck, all useless. Valencia pretty useless as well, Fellaini did not play well and neither did Carrick. Useless lineup against City, such a boring "safe" line. Kick it out wide to the wingers and cross. Why not get Nani or Kagawa in the game. Defense was pitiful today, Ferdinand was completely lost.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit, Sunderland sacked Di Canio already. Hopefully they don't get in a good manager.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Dammit, Sunderland sacked Di Canio already. Hopefully they don't get in a good manager.
Go look at Barton's twitter. He's on fire.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Go look at Barton's twitter. He's on fire.
Quote:
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 1h
Joe Kinnear early favourite for the job... 😳
Would pay so much money.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-22-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would pay so much money.
I'm just hoping it is not Roberto Di Matteo or Gus Poyet. I like both of them a lot.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm just hoping it is not Roberto Di Matteo or Gus Poyet. I like both of them a lot.
I love Poyet. I'd sack Pardew right now if it meant getting Gus. He actually has tactical awareness, he encourages attractive football and I like his attitude. For some reason all of our fans hate him, most likely reason being that they're all stupid.

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-22-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was one fun game I tell ya what. All the glory for McGee!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sneak preview time. For SWDC eyes only.

www.yohanskebabs.wordpress.com
Old 09-23-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sneak preview time. For SWDC eyes only.

www.yohanskebabs.wordpress.com
i like it. the left menu is off the screen for me though fyi.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i like it. the left menu is off the screen for me though fyi.
Yeah, I know. Still trying to work that stuff out. Not too experienced with this stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by Rob S : 09-23-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

World Cup planning is moving along. Still debating on what city to go to. Rio is just so damn expensive, as is Sao Paulo.

I think we are going to do Recife, that way if the US gets grouped in one of those 4 cities (1/3 chance) then we can travel to one of their games.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I may head down to Porto Alegre because I have a friend down there.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
World Cup planning is moving along. Still debating on what city to go to. Rio is just so damn expensive, as is Sao Paulo.

I think we are going to do Recife, that way if the US gets grouped in one of those 4 cities (1/3 chance) then we can travel to one of their games.
What's a rough estimate of what this all will cost? I'm going to start looking into things if it's reasonably priced.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
What's a rough estimate of what this all will cost? I'm going to start looking into things if it's reasonably priced.
Looking at 4-5k for a 10 day trip. Flying from DC area.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
Clear pen!
Old 09-25-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off that goal by Chicharito was sexy as hell. Game was massively entertaining even though the finishing from both sides was subpar.

Mignolet was freaking superb and De Gea as well.

ESPN was having fun with me. They initially posted that Man City lost to Brighton (circa 2008) and had it on the scoreboard as well. Removing my joke since it is not applicable.

Last edited by Trogdor : 09-25-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Didn't they JUST beat you 4-1?

RIP themaninblack
Old 09-25-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didn't they JUST beat you 4-1?
See above. ESPN's ticker ran that City lost to Brighton and I wasn't paying attention aside from laughing. I looked it up on their scoreboard and it matched so I posted. Granted the game was played 5 years ago :D

Thought it was just another round of fun times with cup football.

Last edited by Trogdor : 09-25-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you just bring up a game that happened five years ago?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Did you just bring up a game that happened five years ago?
Doing a bunch of editing. Someone at ESPN was having fun and I wasn't paying attention. On the ticker it ran that they lost to Brighton and so I jumped on ESPN.com and it had the same thing under the scoreboard. Not exactly sure what the hell was going on but it's fixed now.

Last edited by Trogdor : 09-25-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Dammit. Newcastle got City in the next round. At least it's at home.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Dammit. Newcastle got City in the next round. At least it's at home.
Yeah that's rough.

Full seedings:

The draw for Round 4 of the Capital One Cup is as follows:

Sunderland v Southampton
Leicester City v Fulham
Birmingham City v Stoke City
Manchester United v Norwich City
Burnley v West Ham United
West Bromwich Albion or Arsenal v Chelsea
Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City
Newcastle United v Manchester City

Last edited by Trogdor : 09-25-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Van Ginkel tore his ACL :(

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote