Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-25-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
well with today's news, 2nd round might be a stretch now, if its as bad as initial reports say.
2 bad knees as an interior DL is not a recipe for an NFL career.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Scott (or others), just going through your rankings and there are a couple that intrigue me.

Khalil Mack: looks like he has the size and athleticism to move to inside backer in a 34. Thoughts?

Jeff Janis: 6'3" 220 white kid running a sub-4.4 will obviously bring the Jordy Nelson comparisons. Production is outrageous too. Is he legit for the league?

Terrence Fede: Looks very active in the backfield at a low level. Is a 43 end or a 34 edge man, or could he even bulk up and play a 5 tech?
Mack: Yes, I think he could play OLB in either an even or odd front.

Janis: I was thinking Eric Decker, and not just because they are both Caucasian. I sear.

Fede: I think five-tech is a possibility but I haven't done a full evaluation yet.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
And those issues have plagued their pro careers as well, proving their critics accurate.

One could raise those same concerns about Clowney.
Well, Peppers and Clowney got a combined $180 million on their second contracts so apparently NFL teams feel like they are doing something right. Granted they aren't perfect but any team in the league would love to have either. Clowney will no doubt get picked apart too in the coming months. Even sure-fire, can't-miss superstars like Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck were.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Well, Peppers and Clowney got a combined $180 million on their second contracts so apparently NFL teams feel like they are doing something right. Granted they aren't perfect but any team in the league would love to have either. Clowney will no doubt get picked apart too in the coming months. Even sure-fire, can't-miss superstars like Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck were.
Brady Quinn had no flaws though!
Old 09-26-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mack: Yes, I think he could play OLB in either an even or odd front.

Janis: I was thinking Eric Decker, and not just because they are both Caucasian. I sear.

Fede: I think five-tech is a possibility but I haven't done a full evaluation yet.
Thanks for the response, Scott. Great work as always.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be stoked with Clowney.

Scott you think someone like Mariota could go #2?

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post

Well I'm not Scott but I think it's very possible that QBs go 1st and 2nd over Clowney. A couple things would have to happen though.

First the team picking 2nd would have to have a need at QB. This is pretty likely to happen as it's hard to imagine a team picking 2nd overall being happy with their QB.

Assuming that is true it's also important that the team picking 2nd feels comfortable with one of the other QBs available. IMO Clowney and Barr are too talented to pass up for a QB you aren't in love with.

As far as who that QB will be, I'm not as high on Mariota as some people are. I see his talent and understand the upside but IMO there's too high of a chance that he busts for me to want to take him in the top 10. I'm a much bigger fan of Hundley and I think he would be the #2 QB if he comes out and he has the talent to go #2 overall. With that said there's still so much time between now and the draft so I'm sure things are going to change in that time.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
Scott,

I agree with the previous Titans comment.

If the Titans are picking at #11 in the draft, then that very likely means that HC Munchak, OC Loggains, and DC Gray will all be sent packing -- maybe even GM Webster as well. If those guys are gone, then it's very likely that the new staff will want "their guy" at QB -- especially in a draft that is supposed to be pretty strong at the position. (Personally, I like Locker and think that he's capable of more than what the gameplan typically asks of him; however, his fate in TN is linked to this staff, for better or worse.)

Assuming that we pick in the latter half of the 1st Round (which I think we will) and assuming that Locker is our QB next year (which I think he will be), what other positions might we address in the 1st Round?

As you've pointed out, DE could be a possibility because Wimbley has been totally nonexistent this year and was pretty invisible last year as well. That said, Pitoitua has looked good and Morgan is one of the more underrated DEs in the league in my opinion. (He gets a ton of flak from fans, but he's good against the run and he gets a lot of hurries, even if he doesn't get lots of sacks.) Plus, the coaches really like Edwards a lot as a DE/DT type hybrid on our DL, so he'll get more playing time next season too. Still, if there's a "difference maker" at DE at our pick, then that could be an option.

Some other options...
-- Right OT (Stewart has really declined in the last two years.)
-- CB (Verner might be gone and McCourty's more of a #2 CB.)
-- S (Pollard's on a one-year deal and Griffin is unpredictable.)
I don't think it's boom or bust with Locker. They look like at least an 8-8 team and if the running game can continue to gel it might be even better. They could easily be 3-0 so not sure Locker is on any hot seat.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
Well I'm not Scott but I think it's very possible that QBs go 1st and 2nd over Clowney. A couple things would have to happen though.

First the team picking 2nd would have to have a need at QB. This is pretty likely to happen as it's hard to imagine a team picking 2nd overall being happy with their QB.

Assuming that is true it's also important that the team picking 2nd feels comfortable with one of the other QBs available. IMO Clowney and Barr are too talented to pass up for a QB you aren't in love with.

As far as who that QB will be, I'm not as high on Mariota as some people are. I see his talent and understand the upside but IMO there's too high of a chance that he busts for me to want to take him in the top 10. I'm a much bigger fan of Hundley and I think he would be the #2 QB if he comes out and he has the talent to go #2 overall. With that said there's still so much time between now and the draft so I'm sure things are going to change in that time.
I agree. Someone like Mariota could easy go top 10 and just as easily got round 3. I just know Oakland is gonna be top 3 and I kinda want a QB

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Brady Quinn had no flaws though!
Brady Quinn will forever be the skeleton in my closet! :o)

Old 09-26-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:

It's possible I guess. At least at this point I just don't see either Hundley or Mariota as good enough prospects to pass on a rare talent like Clowney for. Something tells me a team would be content to nab Clowney then look at an A.J. McCarron, Tajh Boyd, Derek Carr, etc. in Round 2.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anybody else extremely skeptical about taking Marqise Lee or Sammy Watkins in the top 10? I don't see either of them becoming #1s in the NFL and don't really get the hype at this point. I can see both of them being nice weapons, with an edge to Watkins, but they're not elite talents to me. I see them more as late 1st or early 2nd round picks.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
coach4fu
Rookie

coach4fu hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've been saying the same thing about Lee the past two seasons. Like his game, just don't see the mad crush some folks have had. I prefer Hoffman, Crooks and Herron more.
coach4fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's possible I guess. At least at this point I just don't see either Hundley or Mariota as good enough prospects to pass on a rare talent like Clowney for. Something tells me a team would be content to nab Clowney then look at an A.J. McCarron, Tajh Boyd, Derek Carr, etc. in Round 2.
I'd be very very happy with a Clowney and Boyd combo

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-27-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

Quote:
I'd be very very happy with a Clowney and Boyd combo
As a Raiders fan how do you feel about the Pryor situation? Assuming he comes back from the concussion and shows some promise for the rest of the situation how do you think they should handle it? Should they draft a QB round 1 anyways assuming there's an appropriately valued option? Should they wait and draft a guy in the 2nd round or later as a backup plan in case Pryor doesn't work out? Or should they just give Pryor a year to prove he can be the guy and then look for an option next year if it doesn't work out?

I haven't watched enough of Pryor to have an opinion of whether or not he's going to be successful long term but from what I've heard he's been playing well considering the talent around him. They're still pretty far away from being truly competitive again so I think they can afford to give Pryor a year assuming he shows promise.

To me Pryor could be what sets the Raiders apart from teams like the Brown and Jaguars in terms of the Bridgewater/Clowney debate. The other 2 teams pretty much have to take the QB given their other options at the position. The Raiders on the other hand can justify taking Clowney if they believe Pryor gives them a chance to be competitive.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be ecstatic if the Bills landed Barr.
UDFA: Chris Burnette (OG) | FA: Jermaine Gresham (TE)

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
fishspinners
Rookie

fishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairfishspinners is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
You're right, it only takes one team and someone could fall in love with Manziel just like the Broncos did with Tim Tebow. With that said Johnny Football is viewed as more of a Day 2 guy around the league (on the high end). Personally, I wouldn't touch him before Round 3.
I'd like to know why no love for Manzel? I think people's only argument on the guy is his size. QBs under 6"4 can make it in this league, see Wilson, Brees, and Vick. I'd be willing to bet my years salary that he goes 1st round.(of course a GM will fall in love with this guy) I think he could go really high in this upcoming draft really. You know the guy is going to sell tickets.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
MrSmith88
Rookie

MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MrSmith88 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Yes, Packer's main need's are Offensive Tackle, Safety, and d-line. OT should be addressed in round 1. I think as time passes people will see how deep this draft is at safety and the pack will have a quality option there in round 2. Also we need to add another true speedster at CB. D-line is needed because we have a lot of players in contract years and Worthy's ACL recovery is key as well.
MrSmith88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be elated with Anthony Barr as a Bills fan. Explosive playmaker, BPA, fits a major need.

Will we be picking in the Top 5 though?
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential View Post
I'd be ecstatic if the Bills landed Barr.
Yep. Other guys I like are Khalil Mack, Kyle Van Noy, CJ Mosley, Christian Jones, Austin Sefarian Jenkins, Colt Lyerla, Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, Loucheiz Purifoy, Marcus Roberson, Bradley Roby & Sammy Watkins.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
As a Raiders fan how do you feel about the Pryor situation? Assuming he comes back from the concussion and shows some promise for the rest of the situation how do you think they should handle it? Should they draft a QB round 1 anyways assuming there's an appropriately valued option? Should they wait and draft a guy in the 2nd round or later as a backup plan in case Pryor doesn't work out? Or should they just give Pryor a year to prove he can be the guy and then look for an option next year if it doesn't work out?

I haven't watched enough of Pryor to have an opinion of whether or not he's going to be successful long term but from what I've heard he's been playing well considering the talent around him. They're still pretty far away from being truly competitive again so I think they can afford to give Pryor a year assuming he shows promise.

To me Pryor could be what sets the Raiders apart from teams like the Brown and Jaguars in terms of the Bridgewater/Clowney debate. The other 2 teams pretty much have to take the QB given their other options at the position. The Raiders on the other hand can justify taking Clowney if they believe Pryor gives them a chance to be competitive.
Pryor isn't looking like a soggy **** sandwhich. He's not played horrifically like I thought but not that good either. I honestly believe it's just teams not really knowing what the hell he can do and other than the Broncos we played a colts team that looked a little confused on D and the atrocity that is Jax. I think we'll see what's really gonna be his future around mid season when people have tape.

I'm also a big Pryor hater so I may be severely biased.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-28-2013, 04:05 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Pats, it's kind of hard to pin down exactly what they need to do, but interior OL has become a pretty big problem with Connolly and Wendell. They could also look to bolster their DL as Wilfork and Kelly are getting a bit long in the tooth.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Brandon Coleman? I have not seen a ton of Rutgers this year but isn't he have an awful season? Kid has potential but right now I would have a lot of receivers eligible for the draft over him, here are just a few.

Kelvin Benjamin Florida State RS SOPH
Allen Robinson Penn State JR
Jordan Matthews Vanderbilt SR
DeVante Parker Louisville JR
Kasen Williams Washington JR
Shaquelle Evans UCLA SR
Odell Beckham LSU JR
Jarvis Landry LSU JR
Donte Moncrief Ole Miss JR
TJ Jones Notre Dame SR

All of these guys are potentially out playing him right now, and where Robinson and Benjamin are in the 1st round I have no idea, much less a Jordan Matthews.

No way Coleman gets picked over him, maybe if he had speed but he is not half as fast as Benjamin and Benjamin is heavier than Coleman. Maybe Brandon will turn it around a little this year who knows.

I really like Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, he could easily play his way into being the #1 corner after he works out. Lamarcus Joyner needs to get some credit as well, kid hits like a ton of bricks and is a stellar athlete overall.

I agree with you on Henderson, I used to hate him early in his career, really played awful from two years plus. Turned it around as a junior and now is a solid player with outstanding numbers physically and great athletic ability. No rip on the guy but if Jordan Mills can start in the NFL so can Henderson.

And Hubbard I feel is playing pretty poorly this season, not taking that next step yet. Be absolutely shocked if he comes out early. Carl Bradford is a better player than Hubbard and he can easily take that 1st round talent 3/4 OLB position I feel. Him or Vic Beasley who is playing out of his mind right now, along with his teammate Crawford who is playing like a 1st round pick as well.

But really dislike looking at others mock drafts, a lot more fun doing it without looking at anyones then compare, instead of just changing around the order of players everyone else has. Like I said right away though, a lot of those receivers are far ahead of Coleman at this point I feel.
It's because Gary Nova is the worst QB in ever.

No.

Seriously.

Coleman is an absolute stud, he just has a QB who can't ever get him the ball.

Honestly, locating the ball is probably Coleman's biggest weakness right now. He's still a bit raw, but has no significant weakness other than his QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
It's because Gary Nova is the worst QB in ever.

No.

Seriously.

Coleman is an absolute stud, he just has a QB who can't ever get him the ball.

Honestly, locating the ball is probably Coleman's biggest weakness right now. He's still a bit raw, but has no significant weakness other than his QB
Agreed. He's having the perfect season to be a Seahawk. Not unlike Christine Michael last year.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 pick 6's in a row by Schaub. :( He is putting up good yards with good number of TD's but then he makes that one bad decision a game. I'm curious to see what the Texans do. TJ Yates is not starting material.