Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Cano is definitely getting PAID. He'd be foolish to settle before the off-season.

Obviously, he won't get new contract by the season finale game. That is why he asks for 30m to get it done quicker. 305m over 10y vs 161m over 8y. It would be laughable if Cano signed elsewhere for less than 26m AAV.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never mind.

Last edited by YotoJets007 : 09-26-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shin-Soo Choo is going to try to get $100m. LOL.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Shin-Soo Choo is going to try to get $100m. LOL.

His agent is Scott Boras. I can see him making that much. His value should be RF and 2nd hitter. It is amazing to see him playing CF and hitting leadoff for Reds. Too bad he can't hit against southpaw.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Interesting... Choo could be the first non all star participant to earn 100m if it happened. Did I read it right?
Old 09-26-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

300 mil is just nuts.

I don't care how good Cano is - you better have a good farm system to surround him with if you want to win.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll guess he gets something around 8yr/$200M.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
His agent is Scott Boras. I can see him making that much. His value should be RF and 2nd hitter. It is amazing to see him playing CF and hitting leadoff for Reds. Too bad he can't hit against southpaw.
He's 32. It'd be insane for a team to offer him a contract long enough to reach $100m.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian McCann is such a tool.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Brian McCann is such a tool.
I kind of liked him standing in front of home plate.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I don't get that side of the argument at all. Gomez could have shoved him and would've been in the right.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He's 32. It'd be insane for a team to offer him a contract long enough to reach $100m.

Maybe. 15m per season for 7 years will do. 40 years old can play RF. lol.

I would say 5 years with 2 options to reach 100m. Flat rate will be about 75-80m over 5 years. Something like that.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I don't get that side of the argument at all. Gomez could have shoved him and would've been in the right.

Gomez was a jerk but he did not start any physical challenge until Reed Johnson hit him. If there were no brawl then both Gomez and McCann would stay in the game. It was just a jaw to jaw ruff type and people called it ***** game. really?

I guess people forget what extra job for being a catcher. Sticking for teammates.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
....Why? It literally accomplished nothing other than make him look like an over-dramatic, attention-seeking crybaby.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Atlanta braves are to baseball's biggest vagina...you cannot control everything that happens out there...3 times the braves have gotten pissed off because they gave up home runs.

When the benches cleared not one punch was thrown by a brave player, one guy did however go run behind the umpire and yelled loud...this team is a bunch of babies and they need to realize they dont police baseball....therefore the Atlanta braves are vaginas and I can't wait until they are eliminated from the playoffs.

(Now that I say all this, the Dodgers better make it further)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
The Atlanta braves are to baseball's biggest vagina...you cannot control everything that happens out there...3 times the braves have gotten pissed off because they gave up home runs.

When the benches cleared not one punch was thrown by a brave player, one guy did however go run behind the umpire and yelled loud...this team is a bunch of babies and they need to realize they dont police baseball....therefore the Atlanta braves are vaginas and I can't wait until they are eliminated from the playoffs.

(Now that I say all this, the Dodgers better make it further)
Yeah! Like you can't control who jumps in your pool!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

300 mill is a fantasy number. You know you're in trouble when the dodgers fanbase is like 'nuh uh, too pricey.' Would rather have Alexander Guerrero with salary considerations and age in the mix.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I don't think I have ever genuinely wished bad on an athlete until Chris Perez.
I've only ever wished true harm on one player too but it wasn't chris perez.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Gomez was a jerk but he did not start any physical challenge until Reed Johnson hit him. If there were no brawl then both Gomez and McCann would stay in the game. It was just a jaw to jaw ruff type and people called it ***** game. really?

I guess people forget what extra job for being a catcher. Sticking for teammates.
I don't call that sticking up for teammates. I call that being a sensitive douche.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gomez was a dick.
McCann was a dick.

Bottom line, both guys were dicks and nothing should have happened except a few exchanges of fastballs. End of story. Move on.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I've only ever wished true harm on one player too but it wasn't chris perez.
Josh Lueke? Yeah me too.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Gomez was a dick.
McCann was a dick.

Bottom line, both guys were dicks and nothing should have happened except a few exchanges of fastballs. End of story. Move on.
and Reed Johnson is the man

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Gomez was a dick.
McCann was a dick.

Sooner or later we'll move on from this stupid gentleman's game ******** and stop declaring a national emergency every time someone stares at their home run for 2 seconds.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braves are a bunch of pusses. Reed Johnson is the biggest biotch in all of baseball. I'm pretty sure Johnson is racist.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Braves are a bunch of pusses. Reed Johnson is the biggest biotch in all of baseball. I'm pretty sure Johnson is racist.
Are you drunk

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote