Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2013, 06:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
The ST Creme Brulee is undrinkable for me. I can see the appeal, but that **** is wayyy too sweet for me. I sold a 1/6 barrel of it the other day as well. I couldn't figure out how you could drink so much of that.
I mean, people do somehow drink Blue Moon regularly as well.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe not available outside the midwest, but those of you around here it's very solid for pretty cheap.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GL has a few good beers. Their Octoberfest is phenomenal, but it's tap only and is gone from the area already. Quite sad. And obviously the Edmund Fitzgerald kicks ass.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burning River is my go-to drink all night beer.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Lakes is good stuff, for sure. Pretty popular around here, so it's a good go-to.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Upon actually having it...
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picked up some Founders All Day IPA and Dogfish Head Punkin Ale tonight. I am excited.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought a sixer of All Day on Monday. It's always solid. A good light IPA.

I had a RuinTen tonight and that always kicks ass.

Also had a Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale by Steven's Point and it is a pretty awesome pumpkin.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:

Last edited by prock : 10-03-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revolver Blood & Honey is basically what Blue Moon would taste like if it wasn't made with piss.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Revolver Blood & Honey is basically what Blue Moon would taste like if it wasn't made with piss.
I can't imagine a substance that resembles blue moon in any way being anything aside from horrific. Then again, I despise almost all sweet beers.

Also, the bar it was at tn was doing cinnamon sugar rims for blue point pumpkin. Ugh.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I spent all of the money I made at work yesterday on Pumkings. It was a great investment.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I spent all of the money I made at work yesterday on Pumkings. It was a great investment.
Don't you have a good job now? That's a fuckton of Pumking.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I haven't started my good job. It was my last shift at the liquor store. So I bought 6 Pumkings haha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought a six pack of these this weekend the best way I can describe it is the kind of IPA that I enjoy but NJX hates. I personally love a heavy C-Hop profile and this beer has it. Its also something you can drink most of the day and not end up puking which is also great.

Shipyard Pumpkinhead was not enjoyable at all I'd suggest you avoid in favor of many other more enjoyable offerings at the same price for example Smuttynose.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Stone's Enjoy by 10-25-13 and DFH's Chateau Jiahu today.

Both were wonderful.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love duganA. It came onto the beer scene rather quietly and people still don't seem to know about it. I used to like Maharajah better, but I think duganA is slightly better to me nowadays.

I still find beer nerd friends of mine that have never had it (massive beer nerds -- the kind that go to Sourfest at Stone, GBA, and Nebraska Brewfest and take weekend trips to Ft. Collins (Crooked Stave), Chicago (inc. day trips to New Glarus, Surly, and Three Floyds), and St. Louis on the regular), so it's fun to introduce because I know it'll be a hit 100% of the time.

Last edited by nepg : 10-06-2013 at 11:57 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone been to a "World of Beer" before? It's a chain. I have one opening across the street from me on Monday.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up these three (the first two just became available in my area)

Ommegang Take The Black Stout

Also recently tried this one:

Tin Roof Rougarou

Like with all Tin Roof beers, this one was just meh. Best thing about the beer is the bottle art.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Has anyone been to a "World of Beer" before? It's a chain. I have one opening across the street from me on Monday.

Being from the epicenter of WOB, it'll become your second home.

New Belgium Coconut Curry Hefeweizen.....

.... then....

Founders' Breakfast Stout.

Thank you, and g'night.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Being from the epicenter of WOB, it'll become your second home.

New Belgium Coconut Curry Hefeweizen.....

.... then....

Founders' Breakfast Stout.

Thank you, and g'night.
I was considering the two of those tonight but decided on Titan IPA instead.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

... that's a great beer. One of the best German beers I've had lately.

And I read a couple pages back about you quacks knocking Belgian beer..... seriously? Amateur hour in here. Post again when ya'll have tried some serious Belgian beers.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
I was considering the two of those tonight but decided on Titan IPA instead.

The Coco Curry Hefe was ...... interesting.

The Breakfast Stout... was terrific.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Breakfast stout is always excellent. The coconut curry monstrosity sounds horrific. And not even just because it is a hefeweizen.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are they making CBS this year? I'm a bit out of the loop lately.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
... that's a great beer. One of the best German beers I've had lately.

And I read a couple pages back about you quacks knocking Belgian beer..... seriously? Amateur hour in here. Post again when ya'll have tried some serious Belgian beers.
The Aventinus, Ayinger Oktoberfest, and Weihestephaner Korbinian have been stellar German beers. I prefer maltier beers so the two latter were right up my alley.

The best domestic Oktoberfest I've tried is Shiner's. Much better than the Beck's or St. Arnold's.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote