Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-27-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean, he's unplayable on the outside. I'm just not comfortable with him on the offensive line. I think he is terrible.
He's obviously not great, but I think I'd take his experience over Mosley and definitely Brewer. It's not like he is taking a healthy Snee's spot.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather see Mosley play to be honest. I'd like to see what he can offer. I would take Diehl over Brewer though. Brewer was atrocious as well when he played.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't beilebve we are talking who stinks the least to give us a chance. Dumb OL personnel.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Your team is going into full-blown tank mode, getting a top-3 draft pick, and picking Jadaveon Clowney with the first round pick.

I'm calling it now.

It's just too perfect *not* to happen.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
Your team is going into full-blown tank mode, getting a top-3 draft pick, and picking Jadaveon Clowney with the first round pick.

I'm calling it now.
Sweet. Your team is going to win the division, lose in the first round of the playoffs, and then pick some crappy guard.

Meanwhile we'll be destroying the league with JPP and Clowney.

Sounds like a win to me.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Sweet. Your team is going to win the division, lose in the first round of the playoffs, and then pick some crappy guard.

Sounds like a win to me.
Unforunately for me, I'm a Raiders fan and my team is not going to win the division any time soon.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sounds like a win to me.
No Forenci!!! Don't let yourself be trolled. I don't even think he was really even trolling but you reacted like that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

He was trolling and it is more fun to troll the trolls.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was trolling and it is more fun to troll the trolls.
It is fun to troll the trolls... if you do it right. haha
Old 09-28-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take a troll now to play OL. Anyone other then Cordle. Hey D unit are you fat like a OL player? If you dream is to be an NFL player you can be our center. Cordle is terrible so we have roster spot.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I'd take a troll now to play OL. Anyone other then Cordle. Hey D unit are you fat like a OL player? If you dream is to be an NFL player you can be our center. Cordle is terrible so we have roster spot.
Hahahaha. I know the feeling. You guys wouldn't happen to want to trade for Phil Costa, Kyle Cook or Kevin Kowalski would you? Our 3 headed rotation at C last year. Ouch. PFF currently has Travis Frederick as the highest rated C in the league at the moment. BBD is right. Go with a 1st round C. They rarely bust.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather sign Alex Mack if he hits FA and we can bring him in, and then go OL on day two. We can find a really good Guard or RT on day two to fit in around Beatty, Pugh and Mack.

But yeah we do need to keep this OL rebuild going and get it start turning around cause this is the third year in a row our OL has been a weakness, Beatty and Pugh have been really good gets, but two guys can't save an OL on their own.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Depends on our pick but top 5 or top 10 would be Mathews Jr. OT.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the idea of spending top 10 picks on OL, when you're picking that high you need to go QB, DE, WR or Corner. DT would also be up here if the bust rate weren't so high. But OL should be picked in the second half of the first and second round. If we really do end up with a top ten pick and we can't trade up for Clowney, hopefully there is a Corner or another DE in this draft worthy of that pick.

Go after mack hard in fa and then use at least one of our second day picks on an OL like we did when we first drafted Snee, or brought in Beatty. An OL doesn't need 5 quality starters, and no OL has all 5 starters being really good, but 3-4 core guys that you slot some solid fatties around. We have two good OL, the draft pick would bring us up to 3, if we do pull Mack off right there our OL is fixed and a strength. If not we have 3 quality lineman to fit Booty and another decent/mediocre vet around to have a capable OL.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

We build the trenches on both sides early in the draft. We did with DEs and I stick to my philosophy of OL in the first round as well. I am skeptical of 43 DEs now in the first round. Teams can easily scheme against them, and the more productive ones are the 34 LB that are dominating year after year. I have to still think about that but I am souring on 43 DEs in the first round.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Starting OL:

Beatty-Booth-Cordle-Brewer-Pugh
Old 09-29-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UGGGGGHHHHH Cordle.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

cordle vs Poe will be...fun to watch. Let's see how his snaps are effected if he feels he has to rush them because Poe is playing 0 T and will hit him right away. Hopefully no snaps over Eli's head or on the ground.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be awful. Watch us win haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-29-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Herzlich awesome play. Best thing he's ever done.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-29-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

WHAT HAPPENED! I don't get the game.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He jumped and batted a ball down haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-29-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

hahaha! hey, any thing is a plus with this team.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cut brown please.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Cut brown please.

That's twice he's boned us going into the half.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote