Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-29-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not sure I want 43 DE that high. None of them bit their potential and I'd say its easier to scheme against 43 DEs. I would ssd other positions before going DE. Maybe someone trades with us for Teddy B.

And in the name of Due diligence Id investigate Teddy B. as the franchise QB if we have the misfortune of picking that high.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I am not sure I want Clowney. They say he has motivational issues. Plus those 43 DEs now a days rarely hit their potential. It can be said about Julius Peppers to Mario Williams. Good to great DEs but for the 1st pick or very high pick they never hit their hype.

I want to see who else comes out and is considered a blue chip prospect.
I actually have a friend who goes to South Carolina and knows him. He said that Clowney just really isn't that interested in college football because he's been NFL ready as a freshman. Clowney is one of those rare players that could have made a jump from high school to the NFL. He's a once-in-a-decade type pass rusher. You don't pass those guys up.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any updates on JPP?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game today you guys. Hope everyone is healthy and good luck the rest of the way.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need a change desperately. I think Coughlin retires after this year and we get a whole new coaching staff

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some "fun" stats I found on twitter from various beat writers. Some of them sounds hard to believe:

-We haven't been 0-4 in a non-replacement players season since 1979.

- We are 3-9 in our last twelve games going back to last years second half of the season.

- We have lost five of our last seven games by at least 18 points

- We have been outscored 69-7 in the last two, and 110-30 in his last three games.

-We have turned the ball over 16 times, on pace to 64 times this season. Already turned the ball over more times than three teams did all of last year.

This is what it's like to be a giants fan at the moment.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually have a friend who goes to South Carolina and knows him. He said that Clowney just really isn't that interested in college football because he's been NFL ready as a freshman. Clowney is one of those rare players that could have made a jump from high school to the NFL. He's a once-in-a-decade type pass rusher. You don't pass those guys up.

In a vacuum, no you don't. But 43 DEs like Peppers and Williams never play to their potential. Also, we are falling into the same thing of drafting a other darn DE when other positions need major upgrade.

I'd rather trade down and get another 1 then draft another DE in a 43 system who can be schemed against.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Good game today you guys. Hope everyone is healthy and good luck the rest of the way.
Thanks you big fat jerk. Just kidding. I like the Chiefs so it made the loss less terrible than it was. You guys have a great team.

Also, off of OSU's point, I am curious if Coughlin does hang it up after a year like this, or if he wants to try and redeem himself. Either way, if he does come back, both his coordinators clearly would have to be fired. Gilbride cannot stay after this. There is no way. We've been PUTRID on offense. And it's not like it's a talent issue. Even when the offensive line plays well, guys are just not getting open like the used to. And his playcalling is predictable garbage.

"HEY ITS FIRST DOWN, LETS SURPRISE THEM WITH A PASS. DAMN, DIDN'T WORK, LETS RUN IT. DAMN STOPPED FOR A LOSS. 3RD AND 15? I BET A DRAW OUT OF THE GUN WILL WORK!"
Old 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly, this season could be a good thing for us. We need to have a clean slate. All these old, unmotivated guys not making plays need to go. We need a fresh look. I love so many of these guys, but it's time to move on. We've got Eli, Wilson, Cruz, Pugh and Beatty on O (even though beatty has been GARBAGE these past 2 games)

D is pretty much Moore and Amukamara with some DT's. It's time for a roster overhaul. Cut ties, cut dead weight and move on. That might just mean Coughlin as well. Honestly, it happens to every team, you just hit that wall. Steelers are hitting it too right now. Nothing lasts forever, we had one hell of a run, now it's time to try and change things around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In a vacuum, no you don't. But 43 DEs like Peppers and Williams never play to their potential. Also, we are falling into the same thing of drafting a other darn DE when other positions need major upgrade.

I'd rather trade down and get another 1 then draft another DE in a 43 system who can be schemed against.
Julius Peppers and Kris Jenkins took a Jake Del-freaking-homme led team to a SB that they were in until the very end. Peppers then went on to revitalize a bears defense that was really losing steam and continues to be one of the anchors on a perennial top 5 defense.

If Clowney turned out to be an exactly clone of Peppers I'd be more than stoked adding him to JPP and Moore.

Even Mario had some great seasons early before injuries started to pile up, which he finally seems to have a handle on as he's playing great again for the bills.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
honestly, this season could be a good thing for us. We need to have a clean slate. All these old, unmotivated guys not making plays need to go. We need a fresh look. I love so many of these guys, but it's time to move on. We've got Eli, Wilson, Cruz, Pugh and Beatty on O (even though beatty has been GARBAGE these past 2 games)

D is pretty much Moore and Amukamara with some DT's. It's time for a roster overhaul. Cut ties, cut dead weight and move on. That might just mean Coughlin as well. Honestly, it happens to every team, you just hit that wall. Steelers are hitting it too right now. Nothing lasts forever, we had one hell of a run, now it's time to try and change things around.
I'd add Randle for sure to the list on offense, and Nicks if he doesn't ask for crazy money, and add Jacquain, JPP, Hank and Stevie Brown on D. But there's a lot of guys I wouldn't mind leaving beyond that, although I do like the old guys at DB and DT and whichever ones will stay for cheap I'm cool with keeping.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
I'd add Randle for sure to the list on offense, and Nicks if he doesn't ask for crazy money, and add Jacquain, JPP, Hank and Stevie Brown on D. But there's a lot of guys I wouldn't mind leaving beyond that, although I do like the old guys at DB and DT and whichever ones will stay for cheap I'm cool with keeping.
I mean, I left some out, but I'm not even sure on Randle. He just seems so so "meh" to me. And some of his decisions on punt returns make me want to murder him.

I do love the Rogers' and Ross' on our team, yeah. But we do need some mega overhaul and to kill the draft. We've been so "meh" in the draft lately and it's come back to haunt us
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Eli, Wilson, Cruz, Nicks, Randle, Beatty, Pugh, JPP, Moore, Big Hank, Jacquain, Prince.

Those 12 are the only guys I absolutely want to be part of the team next year, beyond that there's some guys I'd hold onto provided they are cheap, Stevie Brown, Hosley, Web/TT/Ross, Rolle if he take a serious paycut, Paysinger, Rogers/Jenkins, Kiwi, Booty if he's cheap to re-sign, Mosley, Robinson, Scott if he shows progress and Nassib.

But beyond that I'm fine with just about everybody else being gone. At most that brings the number up to 27 guys on the whole team that I really want to see on the team next year, and many of those guys in the second group as rotational guys. That's a lot of new faces that could be coming in so I'd keep the oldies that still contribute and are cheap.

Not gunna have much choice but filling some holes in FA, fortunately our biggest need could be filled if Alex Mack hits the market.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Julius Peppers and Kris Jenkins took a Jake Del-freaking-homme led team to a SB that they were in until the very end. Peppers then went on to revitalize a bears defense that was really losing steam and continues to be one of the anchors on a perennial top 5 defense.

If Clowney turned out to be an exactly clone of Peppers I'd be more than stoked adding him to JPP and Moore.

Even Mario had some great seasons early before injuries started to pile up, which he finally seems to have a handle on as he's playing great again for the bills.
Their while D front and Lbs were good. They even had a great Steve Smith in his prime. Neither Peppers nor Mario ever hit the hype attached to them. At least peppers was more successful then Mario. I'd rather go another position. I'd rather trade down and get more pics. Let's see what happens but right now I am on the Mathews OT train.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am on team Clowney.

Fire Gilbride. Every time I see this team run a dam draw play I want to punch a baby in the face.

Also how many back breaking punt return TD's does this team have to let up before we can get a new ST coach? Seriously Tom Quinn has to be the worst ST coach in the league right now.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Their while D front and Lbs were good. They even had a great Steve Smith in his prime. Neither Peppers nor Mario ever hit the hype attached to them. At least peppers was more successful then Mario. I'd rather go another position. I'd rather trade down and get more pics. Let's see what happens but right now I am on the Mathews OT train.
yeah, I'd be down with Lewan.

Beatty-Pugh-Lewan gives us a SOLID trio of young OL.

JPP and Damonster. Because Damonster is going to be so so so good
Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Any updates on JPP?
He was jogging on the sideline. Can't be too bad.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He was jogging on the sideline. Can't be too bad.
They said he had a bruised knee, so shouldn't be too bad.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not used to this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I want a system change. Maybe we can once Fewell leaves. That's where the pressure comes from now days. That's one why I am not on team Clowney after thinking about it. I amvvery interested in Mathews A&M OT..

I wonder if we give the QBs a look at it too for the sake of due diligence.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want a system change. Maybe we can once Fewell leaves. That's where the pressure comes from now days. That's one why I am not on team Clowney after thinking about it. I amvvery interested in Mathews A&M OT..

I wonder if we give the QBs a look at it too for the sake of due diligence.
We won't be picking top 5. I'm pretty confident of that.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
You really wanna play the high pick DEs don't match the hype card before talking about a top ten OT? For seriouslies?

If we somehow end up in position to draft Clowney and pass on him for a god damn OT that'll be the biggest mistake of JR's tenure, by far. OTs get overdrafted so hard, and we're great at maximizing pass rushers' potential. You add Clowney and go OL on day two where the value's a lot better. A guard who goes at the top of the second round is just as likely to be a high quality starter along the OL as a top ten OT, and with Beatty and Pugh we don't need tackles, we need guys on the inside. And our defense would be able to dominate with Clowney, JPP and Moore, even if Clowney "disappoints" like Peppers, Mario or JPP did...

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 09-29-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
You really wanna play the high pick DEs don't match the hype card before talking about a top ten OT? For seriouslies?

If we somehow end up in position to draft Clowney and pass on him for a god damn OT that'll be the biggest mistake of JR's tenure, by far. OTs get overdrafted so hard, and we're great at maximizing pass rushers' potential. You add Clowney and go OL on day two where the value's a lot better. A guard who goes at the top of the second round is just as likely to be a high quality starter along the OL as a top ten OT, and with Beatty and Pugh we don't need tackles, we need guys on the inside. And our defense would be able to dominate with Clowney, JPP and Moore, even if Clowney "disappoints" like Peppers, Mario or JPP did...
The last thing we need on this team is another damn DE! So many other spots that need help especially the OL. So yeah, what the heck will Clowney do? How about we get two good coordinators that actually create the competitive adv. via Xs and Os.

If we get Clowney, he better play from Day 1. Old man Coughlin better not red shirt him. Why put JPP in it? He had 1 good season. Let's see him do it again. All these DEs striking out for us. In the end, Qbs are getting rid of the ball quicker to neutralize our pass rush. Quick concepts are hurting the time we need to get to the qb. Moreover, teams have been out playing us.

We can kick in Pugh at guard or center. Beatty Id look for an upgrade for, and have him compete. No one on this OL should be safe in terms of their job. I don't want Clowney. If we do draft him fine, but I hope we actually address spots we need to be addressed.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Some "fun" stats I found on twitter from various beat writers. Some of them sounds hard to believe:

-We haven't been 0-4 in a non-replacement players season since 1979.

- We are 3-9 in our last twelve games going back to last years second half of the season.

- We have lost five of our last seven games by at least 18 points

- We have been outscored 69-7 in the last two, and 110-30 in his last three games.

-We have turned the ball over 16 times, on pace to 64 times this season. Already turned the ball over more times than three teams did all of last year.

This is what it's like to be a giants fan at the moment.
This just shows me how due we are for a house cleaning. The coaching staff needs to be blown apart. I think a lot of fans have seen it for years, but the FO is finally seeing it now. New coordinators for sure, but I'm not sure about Coughlin. I think he retires, but if he doesn't I don't know if the FO fires him.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The last thing we need on this team is another damn DE!.
What do you mean? Our pass rush is awful!

JPP is a shell of himself right now, and Tuck is hot garbage. Moore oozes potential but why not have a sick trio? Perhaps, on a more pessimistic note... JPP never returns to his peak... Clowney and Moore would still be amazing.

OT would be so meh. Look at Fisher and Joeckel... they are sucking hard right now. Even they were lighting it up, they're impact would still be less felt than the disruptive presence of a Clowney.

QBs and Pass rushers. Most important positions in the game. We can get OL in round 2.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote