Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-26-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 4: Giants AT Chiefs

Discuss the upcoming game here!

So what you guys think? The people already claiming 4-0 are pissing me off, but you've got to like our chances here. Establish the ground game early and go after Eli all day, jailbreak blitz every play.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good luck this week guys

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
good luck this week guys
You too brosef! Hope it's a good one.

Old 09-27-2013, 02:21 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a classic trap game. 3-0 versus an 0-3 opponent? If I'm coaching here I'm making sure my guys remember that this is still Eli Manning, Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz they're playing - by far the best passing coalition they've played yet this season. How the defense handles the Giants I think will tell us a lot how they'll do against the Broncos.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

100% agreed. This feels like a trap game for sure.

Old 09-27-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to comparisons of NYG to a wounded animal. Very dangerous, but prone to fatal mistakes. If ever there was a game to win on ball control and turnovers, this is it.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
This is a classic trap game. 3-0 versus an 0-3 opponent? If I'm coaching here I'm making sure my guys remember that this is still Eli Manning, Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz they're playing - by far the best passing coalition they've played yet this season. How the defense handles the Giants I think will tell us a lot how they'll do against the Broncos.
Eh, the broncos OL is a lot better than ours and their scheme/playcalling make them a lot more consistent. With Cruz, Nicks and Randle running in our super vertical passing game we're probably better at hitting big plays when Eli isn't getting killed, but despite both teams having a manning with three stud receivers, we're very different offenses.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
I like to comparisons of NYG to a wounded animal. Very dangerous, but prone to fatal mistakes. If ever there was a game to win on ball control and turnovers, this is it.

J
I mean, that is every week in the NFL, but I get your point.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited to see how good you guys can be when your offense actually starts to click. Right now everyone seems to be out of sync and sloppy, you guys have had a lot of drops in the games I have watched. Your defense and special teams are legit and Jamaal Charles is carrying my fantasy team, so thanks for that.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unsung hero of the game IMO is Marcus Cooper. he was fantastic when he came int after they put Robinson back in the slot after the Cruz TD
Old 09-30-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dustin Colquitt on one good leg is better than 90% of the punters in the NFL.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
unsung hero of the game IMO is Marcus Cooper. he was fantastic when he came int after they put Robinson back in the slot after the Cruz TD
Well, he won't be unsung for long if he keeps playing like that. Wow, talk about somebody coming out of nowhere. And a Rutgers guy at home, alma mater of one of my all-time favorite Chiefs, Deron Cherry.

Cooper and McGrath have both been great finds for John Dorsey.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Chiefs got away with a HUGE block in the back on Dexter's punt return.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:23 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I mean, that is every week in the NFL, but I get your point.
The way to deal with a wounded animal is to keep your distance and let it bleed out. Does that not describe the game plan?

Letting the other team beat itself only works so far. We were a bit lucky to beat Dallas. Then again, Dallas was a bit lucky to beat these Giants.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Default Week 5: Chiefs AT Titans

Discuss the upcoming game here!

We dodged a bullet with the Locker injury because he was playing REALLY well, but I'm not sleepin on anyone this year. We're playing with house money right now.

I think this is winnable, but I'm not overly confident.

Old 10-01-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure that we dodged a bullet just yet. We get Ryan Fitzpatrick instead of Locker. We faced Fitzpatrick in 2011 when he was with the Bills and he threw 4 TDs and again in 2012 when he threw 2 TDs.

Last edited by TheMatriculator : 10-01-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This isn't the same defense, so I'm not really all that worried about Fitzpatrick.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This isn't the same defense, so I'm not really all that worried about Fitzpatrick.
OK, I'll do the worrying this time.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://titansized.com/2013/10/05/tit...eather-report/

Quote:
Final Injury Reports & Game Status

Titans: Shonn Greene (RB, OUT)
Titans: Sammie Lee Hill (DT, OUT)
Titans: Jake Locker (QB, OUT)
Titans: Ropati Pitoitua (DE, Questionable)
Titans: David Stewart (OT, Questionable)
Chiefs: Eric Fisher (OT, OUT)
Chiefs: Travis Kelce (TE, OUT)
Chiefs: Brandon Flowers (CB, Questionable)
Chiefs: Anthony Fasano (TE, Questionable)
Fisher not playing might actually be a plus. I REALLY hope Flowers can play.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Stephenson did not look very good out there today at all. I want Big Fish back in the lineup so he can get experience.

Tough win, but it's a win, and that's all that matters. Hopefully a few people can get 100% healthy and we can go into next week against the Raiders and stomp some face.

Old 10-06-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

There were some seriously bad calls by the refs today which hurt both teams.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah. The call on the Titans for the hit on Alex was pretty bush league, but this is like week 3490534905 that Berry has been called for a bogus PI/hold. Not sure wtf they're callin those for.