Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-04-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Oh really?
It's vikes, I have hard time believing that ginger has a girlfriend, much less a female roommate on the side.

As for cologne I just don't get it, why would I want to cover up the wonderful combination of my natural musk and smokeables?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Oh really?
FYI, she's not the ONLY person i live with. I also live with my older brother and one other guy. It could get really awkward if any of us decided to have sex with her...and she also has a boyfriend who is cool as ****.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes us just embarrassed to admit he still lives at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I picked up a bottle of polo double black recently. My female roommate (aka his mom) loves the way it smells (nothing romantic between the two of us) and my girlfriend loves it. It's crazy how good it smells even the next day after sleeping 8 hours. I also use very sexy for him by victoria's secret. It smells okay.
Quote:
FYI, she's not the ONLY person i live with. I also live with my older brother and one other guy (aka his dad). It could get really awkward (aka incest)if any of us decided to have sex with her...and she also has a boyfriend (aka me) who is cool as ****.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FYI, she's not the ONLY person i live with. I also live with my older brother and one other guy. It could get really awkward if any of us decided to have sex with her...and she also has a boyfriend who is cool as ****.
Of course it would be awkward, she'd either be banging a ginger or someone who's ginger-adjacent.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Vikes us just embarrassed to admit he still lives at home
lol. Sure. whatever you say, CJ.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't go too fancy, but I'm a fan of:

YSL L'Homme:
http://www.sephora.com/l-homme-P180727#

Guerlain Vetiver:
http://www.sephora.com/vetiver-P0772?skuId=12989

John Varvatos Artisan:
http://www.sephora.com/artisan-P234954?skuId=1154947
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
That is my dad's favorite. He never switches to another cologn either.
I used to use that too, must be an age thing.

Nobody's ever complained about Kenneth Cole Black.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My wife bought me Mont Blanc for Christmas.

Couple days later I'm standing in Jamba Juice and this 1 chick says to her friend... "Do you smell that? It smell like a super hot guy".

In my head I'm laughing cause I think 1) my wife has good taste. and 2) can't they just see that I'm a hot guy? hahahahaha jk
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OOohhhh D-unit hahaha.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Couple days later I'm standing in Jamba Juice and this 1 chick says to her friend... "Do you smell that? It smell like a super hot guy".

In my head I'm laughing cause I think 1) my wife has good taste. and 2) can't they just see that I'm a hot guy? hahahahaha jk
I just got this as a gift as well, wearing it for the first time today.

I want to have sex with the way I smell right now.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chanel Bleu is the elite scent you should strive for.

A fresh scent looming with ocean vibes and a hint of lemon.

Drives the ladies wild.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What you didn't realize was that Chase Holbrook was standing behind you. They were talking about him.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/prod...032#sku2243984

that stuff?
Old 02-08-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

This is the scent I've found to work on women the most. And they can smell it from anywhere.
I posted this October of 2010, and it is truer today than it was then.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
**** that. Everyone should know. Who showers before brunch?

I had double black. It's too strong for too long. Besides, so many people have it and regular black...why would I want to smell like every other dude?

Strange thing. I found this Burberry cologne that smells great IN THE STORE. So I bought it. Used it at home, and I smelled like a French *****. My girlfriend at the time was not a fan of it. I defended myself vehemently. She did not believe me. We were in the store one day, and she found a cologne she really liked. It was the SAME ******* ONE! She was beside herself and apologized. It was one of our favorite stories to talk about.

I still have the cologne and it still smells like French *****. Makes me so mad. If it smelled how it smells in the store, I'd be all about it. I use it to mask farts in my office now.
Which Burberry cologne is that? I have Versace's The Dreamer, which doesn't smell very good at all when you first spray it, it's got a really strong tobacco smell at first.. but after it dries down it smells gooooood. Nice, fresh, and clean.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:40 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My suggestion: never buy a cologne without getting a whiff of the scent. Go to a department store and ask for a sample, they always have some.

In any case, I think I posted earlier, but these are pretty damn good:

- Le Male, by Jean Paul Gaultier - not a typical cologne, in the sense that it's not necessarily musky and woody and whatnot. More of a sweeter scent, but it's great for certain night environments. Not for work environments. This stuff will stick to you for a long time though, so be careful with the sprays. Don't overdo it, it's really easy to do so.

- Chrome, by Azzaro - a daytime cologne, IMO, the sort of scent you want to carry around in class, coffee places, and whatnot. Not a very sophisticated scent, but it works.

- Acqua di Gio, by Giorgio Armani - supposedly a "summer scent," I use it for random events, not quite a daytime cologne, but not a scent that will stand out. Sort of basic for me, but I like it. Also supposedly a solid work cologne, though I would advise against wearing cologne to work. A lot of people get annoyed with certain scents, and since a lot of people over-spray, it might be overwhelming.

- One Million, Paco Rabanne - the one I'm using now for nights out. It was a christmas gift, and I like it. Not a musky, woody scent, but it works. Lots of compliments on it.

So, basically, go to a department store and try a cologne with one of the test/samples they have. Colognes will wear differently on each person, some will carry the scent for a long time, others will lose it quickly, it's a matter of mix-and-match and seeing what works. Also, when you spray it, wait like 5 minutes for the "real scent" to kick in. The first whiffs you get carry stuff that dilutes/disappears rather quickly. Put it on the back of your hand, do random **** for a couple minutes, and then smell it.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man perfume? **** that, im a guy i smell like sweat, gun powder, sex, and oil cause thats how im supposed to smell. perfume is for *****'s
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought YSL La Nuit De L'Homme the other day. It smells so tasty. Sweet and smooth. I will marry it.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I bought YSL La Nuit De L'Homme the other day. It smells so tasty. Sweet and smooth. I will marry it.
I imagined this being said by the lady in your sig and started laughing uncontrollably at work.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I posted this October of 2010, and it is truer today than it was then.
http://www.liquidmoney.com/collectio...ucts/his-money

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My go-to for years has been Emporio by Armani.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My girlfriend loves the sent of Hugo Boss - Bottled Night.

So who am I to argue with that.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the surprise of, well, probably everyone, I am not a cologne guy. I just shower and use deodorant. Works fine for me.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I wear, and I love it.

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
What I wear, and I love it.

I have a bottle of that ^^

What I have:

Kenneth Cole Reaction
Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black
Ralph Lauren Polo Red
Cool Water by Davidoff
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret

Double black has always been my "go to" cologne. It is my girlfriend's favorite for me to wear. Polo Red is a newer more flowery man scent, it's slowly growing on me but not my favorite. I like Le Male but it is really strong and I don't like wearing it to work or just around town. I really only wear that one when I go to the bars or i'm going to a party. Reaction is my cologne that I will wear just about anywhere. It's not to strong but the scent is going to radiate.

My girlfriend also tells me that I don't need to wear cologne and I smell just fine without it. I tend to disagree, but she still really likes it when I wear double black.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 10-03-2013 at 09:08 AM.