Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-03-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How's everyone feel about Wayne this week? He's on everyone's sit lists
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitzpatrick is a must sign if he's there.

Chad Henne may be worth a shot in case the Jags are getting blown out and they try to see what he can do.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm I a bit of a conundrum.

1 PPR, 12 team

My roster

QB-Romo
RB-Forte/Lynch/Lacy/MJD
WR-Wayne/Garcon/Decker/Hilton/Gordon/Bowe
TE-Gronk/Greshem

His roster

QB-Kaep
RB-Shady/Morris/DWill/Ridley/McGahee/Hillman
WR-VJAX/S. Smith/T. Smith/D. Moore/M. Williams/T. Williams
TE-Gonzo/Clay

A trade being talked about would send Lynch/Wayne for Shady/Gonzalez. Is this a good trade? Should I target a WR over Gonzo?

New roster would be

QB-Romo
RB-Shady/Forte/Lacy/MJD
WR-Garcon/Decker/Gordon/Hilton/Bowe
TE-Gronk/Gonzalez.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-03-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the trade for you. I think Shady is above/equal to Lynch and you get a stud TE to cover for you until Gronk is back (which who knows when the hell that will be). You have enough WR depth to cover trading Wayne.

It sucks that you would have to do this trade to begin with since Gronk should be playing by now.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I like the trade for you. I think Shady is above/equal to Lynch and you get a stud TE to cover for you until Gronk is back (which who knows when the hell that will be). You have enough WR depth to cover trading Wayne.

It sucks that you would have to do this trade to begin with since Gronk should be playing by now.
Once he comes back I'm running Gonzo in the flex with Gronk
Old 10-03-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I'd trade Lynch/Wayne for just McCoy, so I think it's a very good trade.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

He said he wouldn't even do Lynch/Wayne for Shady.. only for Forte. He countered Morris/Gonzo for Lynch. Should I?

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-03-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGahee or McFadden?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
McGahee or McFadden?
Probably going to be McGahee by default. McFadden might not play
Old 10-03-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Probably going to be McGahee by default. McFadden might not play
But McGahee plays tonight so I can't wait to see on McFadden.

I guess the thing is I need big points. McGahee is only projected for 3. If that's all he's going to get I'd rather chance it with McFadden. What do you reasonably expect from McGahee this week?
Old 10-03-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
But McGahee plays tonight so I can't wait to see on McFadden.

I guess the thing is I need big points. McGahee is only projected for 3. If that's all he's going to get I'd rather chance it with McFadden. What do you reasonably expect from McGahee this week?
PPR? McGahee won't be in on passing downs but he is slated as a starter in deeper leagues. Also 3>0 if McFadden doesn't play..
Old 10-03-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Quote:
PPR? McGahee won't be in on passing downs but he is slated as a starter in deeper leagues. Also 3>0 if McFadden doesn't play..
Yes PPR.

3 is basically equal to zero. Almost no game is decided by less than 5 points, in my league at least.

If McGahee can get at least 7 or so he's worth the start. If not I'm better off taking the chance on McFadden.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes PPR.

3 is basically equal to zero. Almost no game is decided by less than 5 points, in my league at least.

If McGahee can get at least 7 or so he's worth the start. If not I'm better off taking the chance on McFadden.
Are there any indications McFadden plays?

If you want to talk yourself into McGahee it does seem his role is increasing. The Bills also have struggled stopping the run, and typically TNF games see teams have more success running the ball than passing.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need help with RB too.. It's a .5 PPR for what it's worth

Spiller vs. Cleveland
McGahee vs. Buffalo
D. Wilson vs. Philadelphia
J. Bell vs. Green Bay
B. Tate vs. San Fran

I need to pick 2 and maybe force one into a flex position

Thanks for any help guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I need help with RB too.. It's a .5 PPR for what it's worth

Spiller vs. Cleveland
McGahee vs. Buffalo
D. Wilson vs. Philadelphia
J. Bell vs. Green Bay
B. Tate vs. San Fran

I need to pick 2 and maybe force one into a flex position

Thanks for any help guys
Giants cutting Scott says "Wilson is our guy".

Wilson
Bell

McGahee
Old 10-03-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Traded Steve Smith for Julius Thomas! Happy dance, haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How's everyone feel about Wayne this week? He's on everyone's sit lists
I would sit him if I could, unfortunately all my other options are on bye in that league (Antonio Brown and Greg Jennings). I think he'll still produce an okay day in a PPR league (maybe 8-10 points with a 4-50 type of line) but I wouldn't expect a big game from him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I would sit him if I could, unfortunately all my other options are on bye in that league (Antonio Brown and Greg Jennings). I think he'll still produce an okay day in a PPR league (maybe 8-10 points with a 4-50 type of line) but I wouldn't expect a big game from him.
Garcon is on bye so I'm stuck with Wayne/Decker/Gordon unless I can pull off a trade for Amendola.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes PPR.

Safe to start McGahee

Quote:
INJURY: strained hamstring

OUTLOOK: unlikely to play Week 5

It's no surprise that Darren McFadden is hurt. He's injury prone and it's not hard to snark about his status. This hamstring strain builds on the other, chipping away at the talent he has. What's more intriguing is whether there was a symbiotic relationship with Terrelle Pryor, taking both some workload and some pressure off the talented running back.

I certainly can't prove it, but I'm inclined to say yes. It's impossible to tell in anything but retrospect, but there's something to chemistry and the way parts mesh with each other in any team sport. However, it's almost always an unintended consequence, a happy accident that becomes narrative when things go well. 

McFadden's strain is not severe, but the location and depth of the strain are problematic. Add in his history and the Raiders are going to have to be conservative with this. If he's not able to practice again on Friday, as noted here by USA Today, look for McFadden to be out, which leaves the rushing load on a returning Pryor. See, everything's connected.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graham has been sick the last few weeks... but honestly... it popped into my mind... Should I try to trade him for a king's ransom right now? I honestly don't believe he can keep this up.

QB- Andrew Luck

RB- Darren Sproles, Ryan Mathews, Stevan Ridley, Daryl Richardson

WR- Calvin Johnson, Josh Gordon, T.Y Hilton, Brian Hartline, DeAndre Hopkins, Tavon Austin, Robert Woods

TE- Jimmy Graham

That's my roster... should I tweak it, or hold up for now?

I was thinking, maybe trade for Gronk and Dez Bryant, and pick up a TE until Gronks back. Or maybe throw in an extra receiver and try to get Julius Thomas, Gronk and Dez

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 10-03-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He said he wouldn't even do Lynch/Wayne for Shady.. only for Forte. He countered Morris/Gonzo for Lynch. Should I?
I wouldn't, but I have no real reason why
Old 10-03-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Graham has been sick the last few weeks... but honestly... it popped into my mind... Should I try to trade him for a king's ransom right now? I honestly don't believe he can keep this up.

QB- Andrew Luck

RB- Darren Sproles, Ryan Mathews, Stevan Ridley, Daryl Richardson

WR- Calvin Johnson, Josh Gordon, T.Y Hilton, Brian Hartline, DeAndre Hopkins, Tavon Austin, Robert Woods

TE- Jimmy Graham

That's my roster... should I tweak it, or hold up for now?

I was thinking, maybe trade for Gronk and Dez Bryant, and pick up a TE until Gronks back. Or maybe throw in an extra receiver and try to get Julius Thomas, Gronk and Dez
Jimmy will keep it up. He's going to break either 1 or both of Gronk's records
Old 10-03-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I roll the dice on Spiller tonight or on Chris Givens/Golden Tate over the weekend?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Williams worth using my #1 waiver on/dropping McGahee for?

Last edited by fenikz : 10-03-2013 at 06:18 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Mike Williams worth using my #1 waiver on/dropping McGahee for?
Who would you ever start Williams over?