Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-30-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was just coming to DVD Netflix it was on, not streaming.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I feel like it's been ages since we first heard Chuck would be coming to Netflix streaming. Any one have inside information on an ETA?
I've emailed Netflix directly about this. It was supposed to be on there when Fringe was, and Fringe has been on Netflix forever.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, they did announce it was coming to Netflix streaming and never happened. I'm not sure what the hold up is or if it's ever really going to happen.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've emailed Netflix directly about this. It was supposed to be on there when Fringe was, and Fringe has been on Netflix forever.
When did you email them? What was the response?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When did you email them? What was the response?
It was a month or two ago, and I got no response. I also tried sending them a message via twitter, and got no response there either.

Old 10-05-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chrome -> Hola Unblocker -> DK on Netflix enjoy

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Chrome -> Hola Unblocker -> DK on Netflix enjoy
What does any of this mean?

Old 10-05-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What does any of this mean?
use google chrome
install the hola unblocker add-on
set it to DK (Denmark)
open Chrome
Search for Chuck.
enjoy

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-04-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

***BREAKING NEWS!!!***

Chuck Is On Netflix Streaming!!!! ZomgZ!!!!!!

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WELCOME TO FOUR DAYS AGO, JERK!

I've been watching it again. So amazing.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
WELCOME TO FOUR DAYS AGO, JERK!

I've been watching it again. So amazing.
WTF!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU JACKASS????

I can't believe you guys.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I blame vidae.

Just watched the first ep with ORION! Things are about to get crazy.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup I also started the season again. Already at Episdoe six of season one. Amazing TV! I for got how good of show this was. . Awesome , Chuck's Sister boyfriend is just awesome in the show as a few liner type of character. Always shows up in the right time...
Old 11-04-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
WTF!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU JACKASS????

I can't believe you guys.
I did! In the TV Discussion thread! Multiple times. No one responded to it.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up Forenci.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love chuck. Gonna rewatch it soon

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I did! In the TV Discussion thread! Multiple times. No one responded to it.
Chuck has it own thread no one cares in the other tv show thread.

Chuck is awesome by it self which is why his own thread.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah I posted about it in the TV discussion thread the second I heard about it. And you know you read it too!

Old 11-05-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Old 11-05-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chuck being on Netflix is terrible news. I am now going to watch it all the time and I mean all the time.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Chuck being on Netflix is terrible news. I am now going to watch it all the time and I mean all the time.
Same. Being in college this will not end well for me. It is far too addicting.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My goal in life is to get my show picked up, and for it to be just as addicting/funny/fun as CHUCK was.

And also for it to have awesome music like CHUCK did as well.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
My goal in life is to get my show picked up, and for it to be just as addicting/funny/fun as CHUCK was.

So your goal is to make a show as good as Chuck? Thats the impossible dream my friend.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post

Then you better have me on as co-EP and showrunner.

Old 11-05-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I think the Chuck pilot is one of my favorite pilots ever.
As soon as I watched it I knew my next 3 days were just ******.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack