Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingColt View Post
Ah, the anti-Petyon.

I guess I had never thought about that. Maybe Peyton can trade places with Eli in December. All Eli would have to do is cut his hair and say things like "Papa John" during his audibles. JK

To me Eli Manning is the 21st Century Terry Bradshaw. If you look at his career stats and compare them to his peers then someone in a forum 20 years from now will be saying "he shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame, he's a hack fraud!!!" and miss the point.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Roll the dice with Yates the rest of the season? I'd give Schaub one more chance against the Rams. If it looks ugly early then make the switch.
Neither is the answer long term. The problems with the Texans aren't all Schaub but it is pretty obvious he isn't taking them to the Superbowl.

I've got the Texans taking Johnny Manziel in the draft. He'll be great for fan interest and i think would add a spark to that offense.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Neither is the answer long term. The problems with the Texans aren't all Schaub but it is pretty obvious he isn't taking them to the Superbowl.

I've got the Texans taking Johnny Manziel in the draft. He'll be great for fan interest and i think would add a spark to that offense.
I could see Manziel going there. And he would be a nice fit for that zone scheme. And he'll put butts in the seats. But of course just winning will do that anyways.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You must be dying to blow your load since none of our offensive linemen are hurt.
I'm not holding my breath brah.
Your offensive linemen are immune to what's happened to every other team's OL, including Seattle's 1st Rd pick LT, both Joekel and Fisher from this year's top picks, Ryan Clady, both Packers 1st Rd OTs, etc.

We already know the Niners OL are built of steel.
And we know I am still very bitter that my 1st round bookends Sherrod & Bulaga are worth no more to Rodgers & Lacy than you and I are.

I still like a healthy Seattle more than a healthy SF though.
Will Okung be back?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when people thought Pryor was better off as a WR in the NFL (like a bunch of other QBs). Wonder why Pryor was able to be a solid QB, while all the others did not...

Last edited by DcmRulz : 10-06-2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: I honestly have no idea. Is it the size? The Arm Velocity?
DcmRulz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What...there is a Wiki Leaks film out?

Quote:
Old 10-06-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

They honestly would do great with a guy like McCarron in my opinion. AJ isn't the type of guy who is going to win a ton of games, but he isn't gonna start chucking INT's all over the field like Schaub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
I really want Oakland to be good, I miss those days when this song was as chilling and intimidating as the team itself.
That's honestly my favorite thing NFL Films ever did. Amazingly representative of the way those old Raider teams played.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember when people thought Pryor was better off as a WR in the NFL (like a bunch of other QBs). Wonder why Pryor was able to be a solid QB, while all the others did not...
Well he was a ******* god awful passer in college, it was a success if he got the ball within a 4 yard radius of the receiver for **** sake. His skill set at WR or Tight end would be crazy, he was a big time hoop recruit coming out of high school and originally planned to play both at OSU.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Define solid.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

You can see the potential with Pryor. I wonder if he'll ever get better with Oakland though. He's a lot farther than I thought he ever would be. So that's good.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I really underestimated Pryor's feel for the passing game. It's hard to ignore those wobbly balls(which seem to be improving), but he's way better than I ever thought he would be already.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-06-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Texans are just a QB away. I also think they need a new coaching staff there.
I mean, they could very well be 0-5 right now to be honest. They overcame a 21 point 2nd half deficit to beat the Chargers, barely beat the Titans in OT, then got blown out by the Ravens and now 49ers.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey...we don't look all stupid and discombobulated!! We actually looking aight.

I still hate Pryor....and DMC pisses me off...**** that guy.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Define solid.
Good enough to avoid 1st round draft pick rumors.

I'll put the line at "Better than Sam Bradford"

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year! (Sadness.)

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
Old 10-06-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, in regards to Pryor at QB, I gotta admit I'm impressed with his progress. He sucked at Ohio State, but now has good zip on the ball, solid accuracy plus he has the running skills.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raidaz rolling tonight.....
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pryor looks impressive, but San Diego's secondary is pathetic.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Good enough to avoid 1st round draft pick rumors.

I'll put the line at "Better than Sam Bradford"
Pryor would not keep me from drafting a top flight QB if there was one available.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Pryor really looks like he might be able to play a bit. Wow. Very poised there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-07-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based Pryor doing based things.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

I think there was a sea of Black on that pass. How can one be that uncovered?

Oh, DB slipped.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year! (Sadness.)

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
Old 10-07-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Pryor would not keep me from drafting a top flight QB if there was one available.
If we could get a top tier QB(Plz let it be Mariota), Pryor shouldn't stop us.

Hey...we actually had a good drive :D

Dare I get my hopes up a little bit?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is "based ___________" from? I never knew.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Based Pryor doing based things.
Don't you start with that ****. We've already seen than your love is only capable of destroying.

R.I.P. Junior Seau