Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-09-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I get it. Eli is the man. None of this is his fault. He's still elite! He's playing out of his skin this season. The only reason you're averaging 16 points per game is because you have a bad guard. I get it.
Maybe you'll learn to read when you grow up...although in the UK, I kinda doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
You're just assuming that Jason Pierre Paul and Damontre Moore are quality DEs going forward. I wouldn't make that assumption after watching this year. Moore could easily be a bust and Pierre Paul is more likely to be a one year wonder than a perennial Pro Bowler.

And outside of that, the only "talent" on that defense is Prince Amukamara who is a "good" corner but nothing exceptional. That's *it*.

And on offense, obviously, the entire OL has to be rebuilt. Can you count on Beatty? I'll give Pugh a pass because he's a rookie, but he's obviously an unknown quantity. Everyone else on that OL has to be replaced.

If you have severe question marks and lack of talent on both OL and DL, that could set a team up for multiple years of struggles.
As long as you ignore Hankins, Jenkins/Patterson, Jacquain Williams, Hill, Brown, Rolle and McBride/Hosley our defense really doesn't have any talent outside of JPP, Moore and Prince. I wish I had noticed this sooner...

And on offense the entire OL does need to be rebuilt...well except for the two of 5 starters we've already picked up in our rebuild of the OL...

Damn thumper, you just had to come in and make SP look like the reasonable giant hater.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
As long as you ignore Hankins, Jenkins/Patterson, Jacquain Williams, Hill, Brown, Rolle and McBride/Hosley our defense really doesn't have any talent outside of JPP, Moore and Prince. I wish I had noticed this sooner...
Jenkins and Patterson? Really? Two older bargain bin free agent signings that don't have much time left in the NFL and haven't really done much for the Giants this year?

Hankins is a rookie just like Pugh and an unknown quantity at this point.

Jacquian Wiliams is the best player on one of the worst LB corps in the NFL. That's like the tallest midget, I guess.

Will Hill? What has he done to warrant consideration as a future NFL starter again?

Stevie Brown? I'll take a UDFA safety coming off an ACL tear for a $1000, Alex.

Antrelle Rolle was bad years ago. Is an overpaid, overrated, older safety like Rolle part of a quality team going forward?

McBride and Hosley have shown nothing but the ability to be JAGs so far.

And again, I'm not sold on Pierre Paul and Moore being cornerstone DEs at all, either. I wouldn't be shocked if this was one of the worst defenses in the NFL for the next 2-3 years.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Man if all of that was actually true, you'd be so right.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Don't get me wrong, he's still a good NFL quarterback - although I question for how much longer, Giants fans are off saying they'll have another 4+ years from Eli. If the Giants put a great team around him they would be relatively competitive. But, for example, if the Giants have a chance to draft Bridgewater and they think he's a franchise QB prospect, I don't think you bargain your future and pick someone because they can help Eli now. What if the Packers had gone with help for Favre instead of picking Rodgers? People would have questioned that pick at the time, but I don't think a single Packers fan would be upset about that now.
I am not sure how off though. He started every single game, knock on wood, so far. No really big time injuries, though behind this OL who now cant pass block AND run block I expect something soon. If he can stay healthy, and we can get a new system in, I expect progress and even more productive QB. Rivers, ben, and Ryan off the top of my head all have new systems. I am still waiting for a new system. I liked what you guys did. I wonder though if that method can work now. It seems with the trend of teams playing their rookies that now you need immediate return on your investment.

With CBA and practice schedules, I don't blame teams for playing their investments and hoping for a return. If you analyze our drafts I think that's why a lot of our project picks fail. We simply can't develop them. Factor in failed draft picks in the 2-5 rounds, and add injury to proven vets and now this team is on life support.

Eli's bday is January so he will be 33 then. He is basically my age. I turn 33 in August. I can see him playing 3-5 years if healthy. That's the range I had if he doesn't get killed behind this OL.

Maybe a new system with more short concept passes will help. It would be nice not to be dead last in rushing. Like I been saying let's see how this season plays out. I 100% want a new system on offense and defense. I think that will solve issues across the board. Then Reese and Ross need to sign and hit a homerun in the draft. We need our draft picks to play. No more redshirting players or saving project picks for 2-3 years down the road. That's a big issue why we are where we are.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I'm actually ok with dinosaur sticking around so he doesn't go out on this low a low, but if he does come back he needs to fire both Gilbride and Fewell, and we're going to have to take away a lot fo the spoiled vets like Tuck, Baas, Diehl and Snee who are keys to the complacency in our locker room. If we do that it's all on reese to use the money he'll have in FA well, aka finding a good starting OL! and plug some other holes, and on Ross to do well in the draft.

This team really only has the two fatal flaws, there's plenty of other areas that could use another piece like I addressed on the other page (CB depth, LBs, DT youth, the TE position, RBs not named David Wilson, special teams), but it's really the interior OL and pass rush that betray our team from a talent perspective. Granted the team seemingly having quit is a bigger problem, because with the level of fight they're showing no amount of talent would turn us into contenders, but that's one I think that the roster purge and changes to the coaching staff would address.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Man if all of that was actually true, you'd be so right.
Lmao.

I swear I thought we wouldn't have these conversations anymore after 2011.

If he ever wins a 3rd SB I'm gonna come in here and rub my balls all over this forum.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Lmao.

I swear I thought we wouldn't have these conversations anymore after 2011.

If he ever wins a 3rd SB I'm gonna come in here and rub my balls all over this forum.
In regards to Eli being elite? He can win 5 more superbowls, but if he continues to play like he does, he still won't be elite, because there are nearly a handful of guys who are clearly a tier or two above him. Superbowl=/= elite level.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
In regards to Eli being elite? He can win 5 more superbowls, but if he continues to play like he does, he still won't be elite, because there are nearly a handful of guys who are clearly a tier or two above him. Superbowl=/= elite level.
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol. Epic picture.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli has played elite at times, but he isn't an elite QB.

Be jealous of the Flac-cannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli can be erratic and inconsistent, but when he's on his game it totally separates him from guys like Cutler/Rivers/Romo, similarly talented QBs who lack total game to game consistency of being able to play at a high level.

I still say the Giants in retrospect won two SBs no one except their fans believed was possible, and neither Lombardi comes back to NY without Eli.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think they could have won the first one if they had hypothetically drafted Rivers; but it wouldn't have been as awesome because Eli gave us one of the all-time great plays.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i actually came in here to talk clowney and it turns into another Eli thread. Christ.

It's funny, while I know SP is 95% trolling, the fact that there are still actual Eli bashers just boggles my mind. He's been not as good as he has in the past 5 years or so, but like, if anyone actually watched and understood the games and plays, this wouldn't be happening. Instead it's "ZOMG ELI PICKS! LOL INTERNET MEMES" because box scores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even hate Eli. He's been a really good QB. It's just stupid when Giants fans say he's elite and it makes it hard to root for him. But i'm not trolling when i'm talking about the Giants picking a QB.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

I actually think Eli is in a tier of his own. He's done enough to separate himself from the similar statistical pack of guys like Stafford, Romo and Rivers and such... he's been able to string together enough quality games and plays to win a title, but I still maintain that he's below the true top tier.

Anyway, Clowney. I'd be pissed if a team like NY got him. Jealous pissed.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the argument is just dumb because it comes down to ones perception of the word elite. He's still got at least 5 more years in him so a QB now would probably be a waste. Giants have enough young talent, picks and cap space this offseason to try and string together one more title run with Eli at the helm
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Living in NY, I see just about every Giants game. And honestly, a lot of Eli's interceptions are not his fault at all. There's a lot of option routes in the Giants offense and if the WR does something different than what Eli expects him to do, there will be an INT and it just looks bad for Eli. It might be ELi's fault, but it might be the WR's fault as well. There's really know way of telling but the offense invites the QB to throw interceptions, imo.

That being said, I don't think he's elite by my definition. With 32 starting QB's in the league, elite to me means the top 3 or 4 guys and he's certainly not in that tier.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not like there's more than one meaning of the word. I don't really think people have different perceptions of what it means, as much as people either just don't know what it means or they change its meaning to fit their favourite players in.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only elite QBs are Brady, Manning, and Brees

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
If a player is this worried about protecting his money because of bone spurs and a minor rib injury, he's going to be the same guy in the NFL; a player who will shut it down when he feels he's not 100% healthy.

I would hate Clowney's attitude as a Gamecocks fan, and I'd be worried about what motivates him to play football in the first place as an NFL fan.

Guys playing just for a paycheck are rarely great players in the pros.

IMO he's beginning to lose focus. Money and draft status follow performance on the football field, not measurables and HS game tape.

But hey if he's hurt, he's hurt.
However is Clowney sits out the rest of the season with bone spurs and bruised ribs, I would hate to be a fan of the team in a position to draft him.

If Clowney's last name was Haynesworth at Tennessee, everyone would acknowledge there are red flags with this guy.
Clowney's already said he has no intention of sitting out the rest of the season, I'm not sure why we're still having this conversation. The rib injury has already been acknowledged as legitimate, while the bone spurs issue is one that's dated back to high school and never caused him to miss any time, then or now, he's simply having surgery at the end of the season. Concluding that because he didn't play in one game due to an actual injury he must therefore be sitting out the entire season is completely nonsensical.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 10-09-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Only elite QBs are Brady, Manning, and Brees
see and now every Packers fan will murder you.

SP, elite is an absolute subjective term. People can interpret it in so so many ways, so that's just silly
Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how Brees is but not Rodgers. If anything it's really Manning and Brady as only 2 elite. Brees throws a ton of picks also and is in one of the most pass happy offenses since he's been in NO.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I left Rodgers out intentionally :P

I wanted SP to throw a fit

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote