Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Some of the new uniforms that Nike is putting out are great. It took a while, but seattle's uni's grew on me and I like them quite a bit, especially the all gray. I like Minnesota's new ones, and miami's new uniforms/ logos are pretty great as well. I was like WTF to Jacksonville's, and more recently these uniforms. Oh well. It's just the pro bowl. when more uniforms like this start popping up int he NFL is when I will be annoyed with Nike. For now, I am fine.
Agreed. I feel the same about the uni's you mention. The teams won't let Nike do anything this awful to their franchise uniforms, so we are safe. Unless you're a Jags fan, anyway, but then the uniforms are probably pretty low on your list of concerns.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If no one watches the pro bowl...are there actually uniforms to mess up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
If no one watches the pro bowl...are there actually uniforms to mess up?
The Pro Bowl gets better ratings than any baseball or hockey game, most basketball games, and most college football games. People watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best (worst) part is how the uniforms clash with every single helmet in the league.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Some of the new uniforms that Nike is putting out are great. It took a while, but seattle's uni's grew on me and I like them quite a bit, especially the all gray. I like Minnesota's new ones, and miami's new uniforms/ logos are pretty great as well. I was like WTF to Jacksonville's, and more recently these uniforms. Oh well. It's just the pro bowl. when more uniforms like this start popping up int he NFL is when I will be annoyed with Nike. For now, I am fine.
I actually really like Seattle's uniform as well. They tend to strikeout far more than they hit, but I really kind of like those now too. Pretty much agree about the Vikings and Miami too, although the new logo for Miami is kind of strange after growing up watching so many AFC East games with the other one.

The Jacksonville uniforms are horrendous, but that's OK. Matches the team.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote