Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 10-03-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mwehh i don't think Daniels will ever be better than Skelton. I think Skelton can be a pretty decent back-up and is/can be way better than McCoy since Skelton actually has an arm. Daniels is a project and during the season you can't really spend time on your number 3 QB which is why i really don't care we cut him. And really only thing he showed me was that he can run. He stared his receiver down like no other and if his first read wasn't open he just ran with it. It was a project from the start and i don't think we really need that big of a project as the third QB.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Bottom line....they should have kept Daniels. They liked him enough to keep him past final cuts because they were worried that some other team would pick him up off waivers yet they waive him now in favor of Skelton who's been a free agent since he was released by the Bengals on August 31st. Skelton couldnt even win the backup job in Cincy and only wins the third spot with us because of a dumb ass move which was releasing Daniels. Skelton is inaccurate and immobile and doesnt fit our offense at all. Sorry but he sucks plain and simple and I dont see how this is an upgrade for us. Giving up on a rookie QB who showed a lot of skill, talent and potential for a player you already know sucks makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Sometimes, I think that Baalke and Harbaugh make moves just for the sake of making a move. Going to make a roster move? Make a move that makes sense and an impact, not one that's actually a negative instead of a positive.
If they REALLY liked Daniels, they would have never exposed him to the waiver wire. They knew Carroll and the Seahawks liked him. So obviously, they didn't feel he made that much of a diffrence in the grand scheme of things. Never seen a fanbase so up in arms about a 3rd string QB before....its sad really.

What ppl should be focusing on is why would they NOW decide to make a change to Skelton, a prototypical drop-back QB? Then think about how the offense(particularly the run game) looked the first 3 weeks. Then look at the changes in philosphy in the Rams game and how the running game got back on track. Read between the lines and you'll see why Daniels was drafted, made the 53 intially following the pre-season, and was ultimately cut after 4 games.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 10-04-2013 at 02:40 AM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
What ppl should be focusing on is why would they NOW decide to make a change from Skelton? Then think about how the offense(particularly the run game) looked the first 3 weeks. Then look at the changes in philosphy in the Rams game and how the running game got back on track. Read between the lines and you'll see why Daniels was drafted, made the 53 intially following the pre-season, and ultimately cut after 4 games.
Nate Davis?
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Davis was cut after pre-season so its typical of a fanbase to react after final cuts. But we have one of the biggest games of the year coming up. Week 5 of the regular season is days away and all I here Niner fans talking about is freaking BJ Daniels and how Baalke and JH can't gauge talent anymore and have lost it. Its freaking ridiculous on soooooo many levels.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Mwehh i don't think Daniels will ever be better than Skelton. I think Skelton can be a pretty decent back-up and is/can be way better than McCoy since Skelton actually has an arm. Daniels is a project and during the season you can't really spend time on your number 3 QB which is why i really don't care we cut him. And really only thing he showed me was that he can run. He stared his receiver down like no other and if his first read wasn't open he just ran with it. It was a project from the start and i don't think we really need that big of a project as the third QB.
McCoy - 24 games, 4400 yards approx., 21 td, 20 int
Skelton - 20 games, 3700 yards approx., 15 td, 25 int

McCoy is definitely no better than average but compared to Skelton, he's great and legendary. Well, maybe im going overboard but sorry, Skelton sucks. Daniels is already better than Skelton for the simple reason that he hasnt sucked for three years already. Third stringers are meant to be projects that can be developed. If the team wanted to make a roster move, cutting McCoy would have been better simply because we would still have Daniels. Personally, I would have just stayed with who we had. No reason whatsoever to make that kind of roster move. Either McCoy is the backup or he's not. If not, then why keep him over Daniels?

Kaepernick STILL stares down receivers at times. Daniels is a rookie. Cant expect him to be Manning or something as a rookie. Skelton doesnt need to stare down receivers as he normally just throws the ball to the defenders regardless. And again, the third string QB is all about development. If you dont have a third string QB who's kept to develop, why even keep three QB's to begin with? Better off just keeping two QB's. Daniels was also under a cheap four year rookie contract. To me, thats what the third string QB position is meant for. A young rookie QB who can be developed. Skelton is as good as he's going to get period.

I agree with Ness...if Kaepernick gets injured, season is done regardless of who the QB is and God forbid but if that was to happen, I would have much rather seen Daniels playing instead of McCoy (or Skelton).

Sad part is that I dont see either being on the team in 2014 so when you think about it short and long term, the move makes no sense whatsoever.

But to each his/her own.

Quote:
If they REALLY liked Daniels, they would have never exposed him to the waiver wire. They knew Carroll and the Seahawks liked him. So obviously, they didn't feel he made that much of a diffrence in the grand scheme of things. Never seen a fanbase so up in arms about a 3rd string QB before....its sad really.

What ppl should be focusing on is why would they NOW decide to make a change to Skelton, a prototypical drop-back QB? Then think about how the offense(particularly the run game) looked the first 3 weeks. Then look at the changes in philosphy in the Rams game and how the running game got back on track. Read between the lines and you'll see why Daniels was drafted, made the 53 intially following the pre-season, and was ultimately cut after 4 games.
And Skelton is going to make a difference? How? By throwing interceptions in garbage time? In the grand scheme of things, neither McCoy or Skelton will be a 49er in 2014 which says it all right there...why give up on a rookie QB who as the third stringer is meant to be a developmental guy for a crappy ass QB who's quite simply is worse than our current backup?

Reason im upset is because the move makes no sense whatsoever. Give up on a young rookie QB under a cheap four year contract for a POS quarterback who's worse than our current backup quarterback. Sorry but im still shaking my head because quite simply, its a bad move period.

I get what you're saying in regards to why Daniels was drafted and then released in favor of Skelton but sorry, thats bullcrap because it has nothing to do with the quarterback. It doesnt matter who the QB is if you're going to pass 50 times a game and ignore the running game. Look at the Colts game, Gore rushed for over 60 yards in the first half and second half, he's non-existent. Sorry but that has NOTHING to do with who the quarterback is what type of quarterback is under center. It has to do with the play-calling plain and simple. Kaepernick has already proved that he can be a pocket passer.

While im not saying that Daniels would become the same, I would much rather have seen him be given the chance to become our backup to Kaepernick instead of going with a QB who just a year ago was the starter for the Cardinals and a year later, is now a third stringer on a team who signed him a month after he was released by the Bengals. Skelton couldnt even beat out Josh Johnson who is average at best but yet, is an actual backup QB to where as Skelton had to wait over a month for a team to release their third string QB (not backup mind you but third stringer) in order to get a job and a roster spot but yeah, this is a great roster move.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nate Davis was cut after pre-season so its typical of a fanbase to react after final cuts. But we have one of the biggest games of the year coming up. Week 5 of the regular season is days away and all I here Niner fans talking about is freaking BJ Daniels and how Baalke and JH can't gauge talent anymore and have lost it. Its freaking ridiculous on soooooo many levels.
Davis was actually decent and I would rather have him and his mentally challenged self over McCoy or Skelton for that matter. And going back to 2010, you could say that Davis was better than the other QB's we had at the time. Smith sucked and everyone wanted him gone until Harbaugh got here.

Sunday is an important game but its not one of the biggest games of the year for us. The Saints game will be bigger as will the Seahawks rematch and the Falcons game in December.

In San Francisco, we should beat the Texans because their QB is nothing special and if we can shutdown Foster and Tate, we should be able to win the game. But again, it all comes down to play-calling. I have said this since 2011 and its not going to change. If the play-calling sucks, we're going to suck regardless who the players are.

Regarding talent, they did great in 2011, sucked in 2012 with 2013 yet to be determined. I would say the best move they've made is the Alex Smith trade followed by trading for Anquan Boldin. Worst move was allowing Aldon Smith to get to where he is right now, which is rehab. Followed by re-signing Rogers.

Overall, I would say that they have done a good job thus far but it started out great and has slowly declined. I'm really hoping that the 2013 draft class can become good with a few great players. Thankfully, we still have Carradine, Dial, Moody and Lattimore waiting in the wings plus thus far, Reid has been a stud. Like Patton too.

If LaMichael James can shut up and step up, the 2012 draft class wont be a total waste.

Just my own personal opinion.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we just cut Skelton and picked up Bethel-Thompson. They can't even decide on a third string QB. What the hell are they looking for? And why cut Daniels in the first place then?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
So we just cut Skelton and picked up Bethel-Thompson. They can't even decide on a third string QB. What the hell are they looking for? And why cut Daniels in the first place then?
Umm....its pretty simple. In Baalke/Harbaugh's eyes, Thompson>Skelton>Daniels. Whether you disagree with it or not is another thing (i'd rather have kept Daniels but in the end its not a big deal to me), but the reasoning is exceedingly simple and straightforward. Its not some grand mystery.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bethel thompson was cut for tolzien, tolzien was cut for daniels, daniels was cut for skelton, skelton was cut for bethel thompson

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Umm....its pretty simple. In Baalke/Harbaugh's eyes, Thompson>Skelton>Daniels. Whether you disagree with it or not is another thing (i'd rather have kept Daniels but in the end its not a big deal to me), but the reasoning is exceedingly simple and straightforward. Its not some grand mystery.
Thank you. This further proves that Daniels was a long way away from being ready to see the field in a emergency situation. Despite his pre-season heroics, we all know he was more of a project. These moves further cement that. And as the offense veers further and further away from the read-option, the need to take on a project like Daniels becomes less and less.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
But Harbaugh said he wanted a quarterback with starting experience. Now he just got one that has zero. What is the excuse there?

Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thank you. This further proves that Daniels was a long way away from being ready to see the field in a emergency situation. Despite his pre-season heroics, we all know he was more of a project. These moves further cement that. And as the offense veers further and further away from the read-option, the need to take on a project like Daniels becomes less and less.
if a 3rd stringer sees the field, we're ******.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Well all of our backup quarterbacks are third stringers.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well all of our backup quarterbacks are third stringers.
ill cry even if colt has his helmet on, on the sidelines

Old 10-09-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Exactly. Let's focus on Kap and his development as that's what is going to make or break this year's team.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
But Harbaugh said he wanted a quarterback with starting experience. Now he just got one that has zero. What is the excuse there?
Its PR Ness. What do you expect him to say? I think Colt is garbage so I'm trying to find a upgrade? He'll never say that even though we all know that's the case. He's always gonna paint it in a diff light to protect players....we all should know this about JH by now. When have you EVER heard him say anything negative about a player? The experience angle is laughable because we've never had a experienced back-up QB since he's been coach. CK was the back-up to Alex for two years so yea...we all see right through that logic. But that's JH....always trying to spin it in a way that doesn't paint any player in a negative light.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 10-09-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Its PR Ness. What do you expect him to say? I think Colt is garbage so I'm trying to find a upgrade? He'll never say that even though we all know that's the case. He's always gonna paint it in a diff light to protect players....we all should know this about JH by now. When have you EVER heard him say anything negative about a player? The experience angle is laughable because we've never had a experienced back-up QB since he's been coach. CK was the back-up to Alex for two years so yea...we all see right through that logic. But that's JH....always trying to spin it in a way that doesn't paint any player in a negative light.
I think he's just making it harder on himself then. I mean why even go that route and find an excuse. It would be better to say they felt better about Skelton. Now the media will ask Jim what I just asked. Whatever. It's not a big deal, but I am kind of ticked that we're spending more time finding out who the third string quarterback is instead of getting help at wide receiver.

Kap was also on the injury report again with the same foot issue that bothered him earlier. I'm starting to wonder if this scramble for quarterbacks is because Kap might not be able to finish the season or he'll be out for some time. He still participated in full practice. So that's good.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He said that in reference to BJ Daniels. He liked that Skelton had more "stature" and "more experience" than Daniels.

Bethel-Thompson has more size and more experience as well. He has less size and experience than Skelton but they still prefer him to both Skelton and Daniels.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
He said that in reference to BJ Daniels. He liked that Skelton had more "stature" and "more experience" than Daniels.

Bethel-Thompson has more size and more experience as well. He has less size and experience than Skelton but they still prefer him to both Skelton and Daniels.
I don't think Bethel-Thompson has any starting experience, and I think that was the implication Harbaugh used. He wanted a guy that had started games in the past. That's what he said. Obviously it's PR ********, but I'm just saying...Harbs needs to find better excuses that don't make him look foolish.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wtf is going on with Aldon Smith dude is killing himself with all these charges. Thank god we drafted some defense players to step in the restaurant of the season. I just hope crab tree n Manning ham et back soon.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Should have just kept Daniels, period.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Should have just kept Daniels, period.
Obviously, they didn't like him as a QB.

Didn't they draft him with an intent to change positions anyway? They probably kept him on the initial 53 since they had Seattle in week 2.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Although I don't think releasing Daniels will make or break this team, I didn't see the point in cutting him for Skelton or Bethel Thompson. I didn't necessarily think he could be a NFL QB but I thought his athleticism would have allowed us to fit him elsewhere on the field for us.

But I'm not gonna lose sleep over him or Skelton or Bethel Thompson

Old 10-10-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

I was intrigued by Daniels and wanted to see how he progressed in the next few years. I just dont understand the movement in regards to the third string QB position. Seriously, what team makes three moves in as many weeks in regards to their third string QB? Personally, I would go trade for Gordon, release the third string QB, keep Kaepernick and McCoy and whatever happens happens. After all, regardless of who the backup(s) are at QB, the results would be the same - crappy.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one see this ? 49ers actually be trading for Gordon ugh.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-trade-talks