Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-11-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NYG, what play was Stallworth referring to in those tweets? The 4th quarter pick on the pass to Myers?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
NYG, what play was Stallworth referring to in those tweets? The 4th quarter pick on the pass to Myers?

Yes that's the play
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean, if Clowney is at our pick he WILL be the pick. With our love for DEs and the fact he's one of the best to come around in a LONG LONG time, I think there is no doubt we take him.You don't pass on a once-in-a-decade talent for some OT. There are amazing OTs in every draft. Can't say the same for DEs.

And I'm not sure what you mean, NYG. You act like the three step drop and quick passing concepts has neutralized the usefulness of the DE. Then why are DE/pass rushers still getting absurd sack numbers? Also, look at a guy like JJ Watt. He puts up great sack totals AND he has a huge impact because of his ability to swat down passes.
This kind of reminds me of the Calvin Johnson Detroit situation. Do you pass on a WR of that caliber just bc you drafted 2 before him? Hell no. And in hindsight Detroit absolutely made the right move to draft him.

Clowney to us would be no different. There's no way you pass on Clowney just bc you drafted DEs in the past. No way. You don't pass on that kind of talent if he's on the board.

To be fair to NYG, he did say that he doesn't expect Clowney to be on the board when we pick so he's just looking at other scenarios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
No I am saying that's what happening to our DL. You can still do that with any DL. Watt is not the rule, he is the exception. However, no its all about the 34 LBs. They are the ones who are consistently producing.

I am putting my hat in the ring for Clowney yet or anyone for that matter. But like I told BBD pretend he is not in the draft because fixating on him isn't a good thing especially if we don't get him. A lot of sad faces if people ride that train and if its not plausible to draft him bexause he isn't in our range they will be very sad.
That's not accurate. And also, you do realize that 3-4 OLB rushers are just stand up DEs who rush out of a 2 point stance right? There really is no difference btw them and a 4-3 DE anymore. It's not like the 80s and 90s when teams would drop them in coverage a lot. Nowadays your 3-4 edge rushers are rushing like 90% of the time and they face the same pass protections as a 4-3 End.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
This kind of reminds me of the Calvin Johnson Detroit situation. Do you pass on a WR of that caliber just bc you drafted 2 before him? Hell no. And in hindsight Detroit absolutely made the right move to draft him.

Clowney to us would be no different. There's no way you pass on Clowney just bc you drafted DEs in the past. No way. You don't pass on that kind of talent if he's on the board.

To be fair to NYG, he did say that he doesn't expect Clowney to be on the board when we pick so he's just looking at other scenarios.

That's not accurate. And also, you do realize that 3-4 OLB rushers are just stand up DEs who rush out of a 2 point stance right? There really is no difference btw them and a 4-3 DE anymore. It's not like the 80s and 90s when teams would drop them in coverage a lot. Nowadays your 3-4 edge rushers are rushing like 90% of the time and they face the same pass protections as a 4-3 End.

Depends on the system and if its 1 gap or 2. Also its the scheme and creativity that allows for mismatches so that DCs can out their players in a place to succeed. We saw this with Space. Personal utilization and how to put them I. a spot to succeed.

Would you go to draft day if we pick really high? We should meet up. I can. give you my coaching stuff. I sent some via mail to people on BBI.

Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG : 10-11-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No I am saying that's what happening to our DL. You can still do that with any DL. Watt is not the rule, he is the exception. However, no its all about the 34 LBs. They are the ones who are consistently producing.

I am putting my hat in the ring for Clowney yet or anyone for that matter. But like I told BBD pretend he is not in the draft because fixating on him isn't a good thing especially if we don't get him. A lot of sad faces if people ride that train and if its not plausible to draft him bexause he isn't in our range they will be very sad.
Yes, and Clowney has arguably even better tools and talent than Watt does. He would be the exception to the rule.

And BBD is right. 3-4 OLBs are really just DEs. The only different is they might drop into coverage SLIGHTLY more.

And I honestly don't expect us to suck enough to pick Clowney. All I am saying is if he WAS at our pick you take him and never regret it.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we take Matthews over Clowney I will punch someone in the face.
You can punch me in the face if this happens. We'll meet up in the parking lot at metlife stadium, and I'll let you do it as a spectacular protest against all things NYG.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watching UVA vs. MD and I have no clue where he is projected but I want UVA TE Jake McGee. I remember watching him last year and was super impressed. NYG you should take a look at him as a TE guy.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I watching UVA vs. MD and I have no clue where he is projected but I want UVA TE Jake McGee. I remember watching him last year and was super impressed. NYG you should take a look at him as a TE guy.
Jake McGee is the truth. He is the only playmaker on the UVa offense. He has such great ability when the ball is in the air, but he makes some mental errors and fumbles a bit too much. He's also not a great blocker. Maybe Pope can make him into one... he has the size for it. I believe he is like 4.7/4.8 guy at 6'6 250 that's pretty solid.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I wanted Eifert this past year. He was sitting there right for the taking.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wanted Eifert this past year. He was sitting there right for the taking.
McGee with a TD just now. I always thought Eifert was a bit small at ND. He's certainly buffed up a bit. McGee looks bigger than Eifert was in college.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
McGee with a TD just now. I always thought Eifert was a bit small at ND. He's certainly buffed up a bit. McGee looks bigger than Eifert was in college.
I could have figured when we were on the clock that Tyler E. would be our pick. I didn't even know who Pugh was. Tyler E would have been good for us. I'd void Myers contract and now get another TE in here.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pugh has been pretty damn good and just imagine how terrible our OL would be without him.

You can't really kill the Giants for taking him at all. I had other guys on the board ahead of him but I did like him, and looking at our current situation I think it's safe to say he was the right pick.

The first 2 rounds (outside of David Wilson) haven't been the problem for us. It's the middle rounds.

We just need a good draft and we'll be fine.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Pugh has been pretty damn good and just imagine how terrible our OL would be without him.

You can't really kill the Giants for taking him at all. I had other guys on the board ahead of him but I did like him, and looking at our current situation I think it's safe to say he was the right pick.

The first 2 rounds (outside of David Wilson) haven't been the problem for us. It's the middle rounds.

We just need a good draft and we'll be fine.
No, I am not killing them. It was my thought then at the time. Who was Pugh? It was all the other guys like Fluker, Chance W. and so on. And all of them got taken opening up Eifiert. Instead, at the time, we got Pugh. I am happy with him and he has done well for his rookie year.

Rounds 2-5 like I said. Under Ross, those rounds have a lot of swing and misses. Factor in project picks, and injuries and we have issues with talent.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You say Rounds 2-5 but you don't actually mean round 2, we've done well in round two and do about average in rounds 3-5. It's just impossible to stay stacked forever, especially with how fast roster turnover happens in the NFL, so we're now nearing the bottom of what was an eventual collapse in talent because the JR's couldn't hit homeruns in every single draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
You say Rounds 2-5 but you don't actually mean round 2, we've done well in round two and do about average in rounds 3-5. It's just impossible to stay stacked forever, especially with how fast roster turnover happens in the NFL, so we're now nearing the bottom of what was an eventual collapse in talent because the JR's couldn't hit homeruns in every single draft.
Since 2008 which was Ross's first draft, I am saying those rounds have been poorly drafted. 2013 and 12 class isn't copying and pasting.. We hit on our DTs which have been good. R.R. has potential but is a work in progress. I do believe the other rounds have hurt us.

Barden, Beckum, Austin, Clint S., Jerrell J., Chad Jones, Dillard, petrus, Robinson, Rhett Bomar, and Kehl.

We need rounds 2-5 in general to pick it up. That's a lot of swing and misses there and that's not including later rounds where you don't expect as much from those 6th and 7th rounders.

There is no doubt that, free agency, age, injuries and degradation of talent is what caused us to be where we are now.

Quote:

Rnd Name College Note
1 Prince Amukamara Nebraska
2 Marvin Austin North Carolina
3 Jerrel Jernigan Troy
4 James Brewer Indiana
6 Greg Jones Michigan State
6 Tyler Sash Iowa
6 Jacquian Williams South Florida
7 Da'Rel Scott Maryland

Rnd Name College Note
1 Jason Pierre-Paul South Florida
2 Linval Joseph East Carolina
3 Chad Jones LSU
4 Phillip Dillard Nebraska
5 Mitch Petrus Arkansas
6 Adrian Tracy William & Mary
7 Matt Dodge East Carolina

Rnd Name College Note
1 Hakeem Nicks North Carolina
2 Clint Sintim Virginia
2 William Beatty Connecticut
3 Travis Beckum Wisconsin
4 Andre Brown North Carolina State
5 Rhett Bomar Sam Houston State
6 DeAndre Wright New Mexico
7 Stoney Woodson South Carolina

Rnd Name College Note
1 Kenny Phillips Miami (Fla.)
2 Terrell Thomas USC
3 Mario Manningham Michigan
4 Bryan Kehl BYU
5 Jonathan Goff Vanderbilt
6 Andre Woodson Kentucky
6 Robert Henderson Southern Miss

Rnd Name College Note
1 Prince Amukamara Nebraska
2 Marvin Austin North Carolina
3 Jerrel Jernigan Troy
4 James Brewer Indiana
6 Greg Jones Michigan State
6 Tyler Sash Iowa
6 Jacquian Williams South Florida
7 Da'Rel Scott Maryland

Rnd Name College Note
1 Jason Pierre-Paul South Florida
2 Linval Joseph East Carolina
3 Chad Jones LSU
4 Phillip Dillard Nebraska
5 Mitch Petrus Arkansas
6 Adrian Tracy William & Mary
7 Matt Dodge East Carolina

Rnd Name College Note
1 Hakeem Nicks North Carolina
2 Clint Sintim Virginia
2 William Beatty Connecticut
3 Travis Beckum Wisconsin
4 Andre Brown North Carolina State
5 Rhett Bomar Sam Houston State
6 DeAndre Wright New Mexico
7 Stoney Woodson South Carolina

Rnd Name College Note
1 Kenny Phillips Miami (Fla.)
2 Terrell Thomas USC
3 Mario Manningham Michigan
4 Bryan Kehl BYU
5 Jonathan Goff Vanderbilt
6 Andre Woodson Kentucky
6 Robert Henderson Southern Miss
Old 10-13-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beatty, Randle, Joseph, big hank and TT with Austin and Sintin as the two busts is a good 2nd round resume.

Quote:
Old 10-13-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Beatty, Randle, Joseph, big hank and TT with Austin and Sintin as the two busts is a good 2nd round resume.

Beatty I am not thrilled with. RR is inconsistent but has talent. 2 DTs I like a lot. That second round is just one round. Look at the other rounds where we whiffed. All of it as one big picture has contributed to where we are now.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Beatty I am not thrilled with. RR is inconsistent but has talent. 2 DTs I like a lot. That second round is just one round. Look at the other rounds where we whiffed. All of it as one big picture has contributed to where we are now.
Why? Why make an arbitrary distinction between first and second round picks and not between 2nd and 5th round picks? Your first two rounds are where a GM makes their name, they build up their team there and need to hit. The third is where good GMs find projects and hidden gems that you expect to contribute, beyond that it's a crapshoot where you're just hoping for contributers. We've hit on almost all of our first and second round picks. It's just time for this team to cut the deadweight and restock.

Quote:
Old 10-13-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we will gain some respectibility over the back half of the season.

We may not win a whole lot of games, but we will be more competitive.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Why? Why make an arbitrary distinction between first and second round picks and not between 2nd and 5th round picks? Your first two rounds are where a GM makes their name, they build up their team there and need to hit. The third is where good GMs find projects and hidden gems that you expect to contribute, beyond that it's a crapshoot where you're just hoping for contributers. We've hit on almost all of our first and second round picks. It's just time for this team to cut the deadweight and restock.

Your scouts and GM make their name on rounds 2-5. That's where you uncover the gems. The first rounders are players that are deemed very good. But even Reese has said you makeyour money from rounds 2-5. I was taught that by old man Garrett when I interviewed with him. For bad teams its a crap shoot but for teams with good scouts, Director of scouting and GM , they taught me its an educated guess. I got to talk to Thomas Dimetroff about this too during OTAs.

Rounds 2-5 are the rounds you need to hit on. If you can do this better than the other teams and can be consistent you will do well. I learned that from being in the business and carried it with me. Rounds 2- 5 are the ones I like the most and pay special attention to.

I agree we need to restock and cut the dead weight old and young.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think one of our problems is that Reese and Coughlin are not on the same page as far as the style of players and priorities (just look at how Jacksonville drafted for the Oline, Dline and LBs between 1994 and 2002)
Old 10-13-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
I think one of our problems is that Reese and Coughlin are not on the same page as far as the style of players and priorities (just look at how Jacksonville drafted for the Oline, Dline and LBs between 1994 and 2002)

Well we should remember Reese inherited Coughlin AND Eli . I am waiting to evaluate Reese when he has to pick a new franchise QB and HC. I want to see if he can do that and hit on both.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Reese is totally responsible for the talent on this roster and he hasn't prioritised some positions enough with good talent to develop for the future.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Let's be honest with Beatty. He's had one great year in a contract year. This is what I feared with him.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let's be honest with Beatty. He's had one great year in a contract year. This is what I feared with him.
Agreed. He was always average at best and then spiked last year. Once he got paid he gave up it looks like. I honestly don't know if we can count on him going forward.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote