Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why not Nicks to NE?
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been saying I want us to trade for Nicks or Gordon since week 2, but I doubt it happens. We'll continue to make Brady work with a bunch of scrubs and end up losing in the first round of the playoffs in the 1st year our defense looks legit in about 4-5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really understand the point in trying to steal something that wasn't really insightful to begin with. It's not like trade predictions are some scientific formula.

But I think Ozzie Newsome should call about a WR, Britt, Nicks, & Gordon, and they could use another body in there even with Marlon Brown looking solid. I'd go after Gordon pretty hard but I doubt they'd want to trade him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The best part is Nicks for a 4th when we can let him go in FA and get a comp 3rd for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Yeah, though I would see if someone can get him for a 2nd and then extend him. If not, I would let him go and get a 3rd round comp pick.
Not if you plan on signing somebody which I presume you would considering you should have space.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ive been saying I want us to trade for Nicks or Gordon since week 2, but I doubt it happens. We'll continue to make Brady work with a bunch of scrubs and end up losing in the first round of the playoffs in the 1st year our defense looks legit in about 4-5 years.
It's frustrating and you wonder how much of an affect does winning have on the urgency to make a deal.

Gordon and Nicks would probably be fairly costly (2nd rounder). Kenny Britt you could probably get for a 4th round pick and if healthy he has as much talent as the others although his production has never matched his ability.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I don't really understand the point in trying to steal something that wasn't really insightful to begin with. It's not like trade predictions are some scientific formula.

But I think Ozzie Newsome should call about a WR, Britt, Nicks, & Gordon, and they could use another body in there even with Marlon Brown looking solid. I'd go after Gordon pretty hard but I doubt they'd want to trade him there.
Idk if that was directed at me but I was just saying Ive been begging for something like that to happen for weeks now because it makes a ton of sense and we need it desperately. Nothing to do with trying to steal anyones predictions lol, I really don't care if someone guesses correctly or not whether someone gets traded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots can plug literally ANY receiver in and it always seems to twerk.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
The Patriots can plug literally ANY receiver in and it always seems to twerk.
Except for all the ones they draft?

Quote:
Old 10-14-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Idk if that was directed at me but I was just saying Ive been begging for something like that to happen for weeks now because it makes a ton of sense and we need it desperately. Nothing to do with trying to steal anyones predictions lol, I really don't care if someone guesses correctly or not whether someone gets traded.
Lol no it was directed at the OP who started the thread. Just didn't see the point of trying to steal it and pass it off as his own submission.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Except for all the ones they draft?
And all the free agents that are obviously great matches.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait are these terrible trades seriously stolen from Walter Football? I think this thread might be magical?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
And all the free agents that are obviously great matches.
I'm still not sure what point you're trying to make but saying "the Patriots can plug in any WR and make it work" certainly isn't a good one.

Quote:
Old 10-15-2013, 06:44 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seldom are obvious trades made just prior to the deadline. Generally it either stays quiet or a trade comes out of left field.

As for the ones mentioned:

Why would the Browns trade Gordon? They seem to be competitive-ish this year. They shouldn't trade their top offensive weapon and how many teams will want to give up a 2nd for a guy who is one transgression away from a year's suspension?

The Giants won't trade Nicks for less than a 3rd. I'm not sure he warrants that at this point bearing in mind he will need resigned after the season.

I'm not sure any team will be able to find a wet paper bag which is all MJD is worth at this point

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Panthers should trade for Nicks, makes sense short term and long if he signs a new deal. Cam needs a bigger WR to throw at and Steve Smith is on the decline, plus they actually might compete for a wildcard spot now with their defense.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ESPN NFC East blogger Dan Graziano writes that Hakeem Nicks "doesn't look like the player he used to be."

We've thought this since preseason. Nicks still flashes big-play ability, but more often than not he's been a relatively plodding presence outside the numbers. Graziano has noticed Nicks' inability to "get any separation at all from defenders," suggesting "it appears to be because his legs are shot" due to several past leg injuries. Nicks has become a receiver who only produces when coverage busts, or because he's simply out-muscling a defensive back. And that has happened on a very inconsistent basis this season. Oct 23 - 9:54 PM
Any thoughts on this? I wouldn't trade for him because he is always dinged up and would need a new contract. Maybe teams are leery about his legs long term.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to love Nicks, but I think Graziano's about right here. I've watched a lot of the Giants this year and he doesn't ever seem to be very far from the opposing CB on his targets.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
The Panthers should trade for Nicks, makes sense short term and long if he signs a new deal. Cam needs a bigger WR to throw at and Steve Smith is on the decline, plus they actually might compete for a wildcard spot now with their defense.
That would make sense to me. The Panthers are legimately vying for a playoff spot this year, and I could see Nicks making an impact. I know hes been unreliable right now, but the Panthers may be able to get him for a cheap price for that reason, and this is a guy who has built a reputation on catching everything that comes his way, and Cam Newton could really use a guy like that in some of the tighter games they play. Steve Smith is still a solid no. 1 and Tedd Ginn has emerged as a contributor, but Nicks could kind of be that no.2 possession guy. I see it as a good fit. Lafell could be a solid depth receiver who gets packaged in some, but hes not starting quality.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Nicks going anywhere. I mean, Baltimore/Carolina could possibly offer a 3rd round pick (if they get the comp pick, Don't know how that works, if it doesn't work that way, drop it a round) if they think that another weapon could be the secret to winning a very winnable division/playoff spot.

As for Josh Gordon, I kinda want to see him in Oakland. Let them pony up a 2nd rounder and some late pick, and basically tell Pryor to let 'er rip. But realistically, if Atlanta wins this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised to see him head there, Give Atlanta a healthy #1 to replace Julio this season, and possibly replace a declining Roddy White in the future.

I'm not entirely sure how much of an improvement MJD can provide at this point to a team that could use him. Maybe NE could see some use in him, if not GB? No more than a 4th rounder either way.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's tough to look like he's still as fast when Nicks jogs all his routes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
I don't see Nicks going anywhere. I mean, Baltimore/Carolina could possibly offer a 3rd round pick (if they get the comp pick, Don't know how that works, if it doesn't work that way, drop it a round) if they think that another weapon could be the secret to winning a very winnable division/playoff spot.

As for Josh Gordon, I kinda want to see him in Oakland. Let them pony up a 2nd rounder and some late pick, and basically tell Pryor to let 'er rip. But realistically, if Atlanta wins this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised to see him head there, Give Atlanta a healthy #1 to replace Julio this season, and possibly replace a declining Roddy White in the future.

I'm not entirely sure how much of an improvement MJD can provide at this point to a team that could use him. Maybe NE could see some use in him, if not GB? No more than a 4th rounder either way.
ESPN had an article where they predicted MJD to NE and I really cannot see why. The Pats run game isn't a major issue and MJD offers nothing that they don't already have, and bearing in mind the fact that the Pats get Shane Vereen back in a few weeks it makes less sense.

The only positions I see the Pats entertaining trades are at WR and DT. There are some names at WR but I don't think many make too much sense and at DT maybe they can bring someone in

Old 10-25-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love if the Patriots traded a seventh-round pick for Fred Davis. It seems like he's on the way out in Washington, although I'm not sure what they'd want for him.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I would love if the Patriots traded a seventh-round pick for Fred Davis. It seems like he's on the way out in Washington, although I'm not sure what they'd want for him.
I could get behind this from a talent perspective, however I don't think it will happen. Davis has some off field concerns and tore his achilles last season. He also is due a new contract which, yes, won't likely bring him much but it is still a worry you are renting a guy for a few weeks.

If he gets released I would bring him but I wouldn't want to give anything up for him. At this point I would rather try to incorporate Hooman into the offensive gameplan more

Old 10-25-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter posted 5 trades that he thinks should happen. Some similarities from what you guys have been saying.

Josh Gordon to 9ers for Jon Baldwin and a 2nd.

Hakeem Nicks to Panthers for a conditional 4th (3rd if Panthers sign him long-term).

Linval Joseph to Patriots for a 3rd.

Christian Ponder to the Rams for a 4th. (Backup Sam next year)

Mikel Leshoure to Cowboys for 4th.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Adam Schefter posted 5 trades that he thinks should happen. Some similarities from what you guys have been saying.

Josh Gordon to 9ers for Jon Baldwin and a 2nd.

Hakeem Nicks to Panthers for a conditional 4th (3rd if Panthers sign him long-term).

Linval Joseph to Patriots for a 3rd.

Christian Ponder to the Rams for a 4th. (Backup Sam next year)

Mikel Leshoure to Cowboys for 4th.
Linval Joseph is pretty intriguing. I would rather it be a 4th or 5th but I wouldn't hate that.

If any team gives up a 4th round pick for Leshoure then their front office needs fired right away