Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

down 15 points (thanks jimmy graham) and I have Luck and Hilton left to play

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
FYI expect a big game from Richardson and a new rousing chorus of talking heads re-visiting this trade after this evening.
If it didn't happen vs Jacksonville so I'm not holding my breath. Just looking some signature plays. Even in an average outing on Sunday Gio still made a play that makes you go wow. He is incredible in the open field. Waiting for Trent to start making those plays more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Each game makes me more and more upset we dropped a first on him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still looks more average to me.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:08 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Each game makes me more and more upset we dropped a first on him.
Each game makes me more and more happy you guys dropped a first on him.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to do much with 10 carries. I was wondering if he was a bust before we traded him so the trade wasn't as awful to me as others. However, it looks like we got a steal so far.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:59 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he looked good last night, but he only had 10 carries. At least he looked good on one drive.

WB, anytime you trade a runningback for a first round pick and said runningback isn't a pro bowl stud, you get a steal. We will probably draft a third round back and he'll be more productive. Hell, if Dion Lewis is healthy we have at least one half of our RB production already on the team.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So were Gruden's comments on MNF about our stupid Power I formation offense enough to convince you guys that TRich might not be completely at fault for his bad YPC average? I thought he had a decent game considering he got 10 carries.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He also said that Trent Richardson needs to show the Colts more so no, not really.

I don't get why he didn't see the ball more. It's too early to tell yet but I think by the end of the season we'll have a fair evaluation of Trent.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 carries is inexcusable. Then again, they had the ball like a total of 15 mins all game.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey. It was 21.5 minutes.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-15-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So were Gruden's comments on MNF about our stupid Power I formation offense enough to convince you guys that TRich might not be completely at fault for his bad YPC average? I thought he had a decent game considering he got 10 carries.
I'm kind of torn. As an Andrew Luck fantasy owner, I fully support any criticism of the Colt's offensive braintrust. However, I didn't particularly like Richardson before the real draft, and I always cheer for myself to be right.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Eddie Lacy the better NFL back?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he looked good. Shame he couldn't get more carries.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He had one great play on Monday night that shows how hard he is to get on the ground. But still he needs to show more of it.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I thought he looked good last night, but he only had 10 carries. At least he looked good on one drive.

WB, anytime you trade a runningback for a first round pick and said runningback isn't a pro bowl stud, you get a steal. We will probably draft a third round back and he'll be more productive. Hell, if Dion Lewis is healthy we have at least one half of our RB production already on the team.
It will be interesting to see how Dion Lewis looks healthy. Everyone was raving about him in camp/preseason. It's unfortunate that he broke his leg.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really do love the Browns roster and their direction moving forward. I really hope they don't screw this up.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I expect a big game from everyone playing on the offensive side of the ball tonight, except Ryan Mathews obviously.
LOL good one. Of course he goes for 100+.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
He had a bad ypc in Cleveland. Was he always running against 8 man boxes in power formations there as well? Maybe they don't use him in different formations because he's not good in them?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, Trent still sucks...
metafour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland made a real smart move with this trade.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if T Rich starts to turn it around and put up good numbers. Nothing about him right now says " special ". Only thing that's really showed up in the NFL from Bama is how strong he is. That's about it.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:32 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Colts perspective.

I looked at the Jim Irsay tweets and I'm apprehensive in calling the Colts 'the winners' from this trade. Are the Colts front office just looking to add name recognition, or are they actually attempting to get better? Richardson is a talented player. He has potential. He's still very young. But is he a top tier RB in this league? Absolutely not, but maybe a change of scenery will help, and maybe he'll realize that he's expendable. This could be motivation for a young talented player who thought he had the world by the balls.

Regardless, Richardson has played 17 games and hasn't averaged more than 3.5 YPC during that time span. That's a pathetic number. I would hope the Colts front office aren't just banking on the prospect that Richardson was thought to be. I hope they have watched all 17 pro tapes he's been apart of and formulated an opinion / scouting report based on that. The Irsay jizz-in-his-pants tweets sounds like some fan who's a homer and only knows Richardson's name because he went to Alabama. This isn't fantasy football. It shouldn't be about blockbuster trades and making noise. Is Richardson worth it? I don't know if he is anymore. And I'm not so sure Cleveland didn't trade Richardson when his value was the highest. It takes one knee injury for Richardson to turn into a mid round draft pick. And, not to mention, a lot of teams - most teams - don't value running backs. Very few teams would probably dish out a first rounder. The Colts just so happen to be one of them.

Richardson is going to have to improve at the NFL level. He might fit into their philosophy and scheme, but he's got to become a better pro before we anoint the Colts as the team that raped in this trade, which I don't think they did. There's no doubt Richardson is going to a better team with a better franchise. They have their leader in Andrew Luck and a good passing attack. In theory, this should be a good move for the Colts. But Richardson needs to develop into a better player than he's shown thus far.

When Trent is in the open field or has space he has shown some agility based on power. He's made NFL defenders look stupid; it just hasn't happened that often and they're usually on pass catches, which isn't what the Colts thought they were getting. I still see a talented individual, but his vision prevents him from showing off his power and elusiveness in the open field. I think the Colts are a good fit for him, but his lack of vision and patience behind the line of scrimmage seems to be a real problem. My first response in this thread was critical of Irsay (who wants to be in the public eye more than producing a winning team; and he's getting really annoying) because I felt like they were basing their information on the prospect, not the NFL version of Trent Richardson - which was disappointing. It turns out that Irsay just wanted to make a BLOCKBUSTER trade for attention.

The good news is that RBs can improve patience and vision with coaching. It probably won't ever be a strength of Richardson's, but he'll be respectable and average more than 4 YPC if and when he improves. It might take a couple years before the Colts get the player they thought they were getting; or at least something that resembles that player. The Browns evaluated Richardson and got him at his highest value. This has blown up in their faces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Well I'm done defending him for a while. He had several lanes and still ran into his blocker's ass or right at a defender multiple times. I hope his RB coach works with him a lot over the bye. With Wayne going down we need him to play like a guy picked in the 1st.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-21-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the trade for both teams at the time but it's becoming obvious to m that the Browns got the better end of the deal, and quite frankly, it's not even close. Richardson has no vision whatsoever. It's sad when Donald Brown looks like a better player than you are.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote